Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:57 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Meanwhile, inside the G-corp. facility, the reception room is a dark metallic colored huge broad and spacious room, with a ceiling two stories high and a door at both east and west sides. The doors had been electronically locked and the reception desk in the center was now vacant, no doubt do to the lock down that was in response to the Zurg invasion. Between the west door and the desk, there is a stair case that leads north and halfway up to the second floor, stopping at a small platform and another staircase lead up into the west wall with a northern exit onto the second floor, which is just a small balcony with a guardrail, leading clear across the room, to a knobbed door on the east wall that leads to the lobby and rec-room. There is a small table with a coffee pot and other office refreshments and foam cups in the middle of the balcony, against the north wall. Behind the reception desk, in the north wall, below the second floor aisle, is another electronically locked door that leads to the elevators. Across from that, in the south wall, is the two glass door main entrance, between two rows of orange metal framed plastic seats.
*Having never been shown where to go by the others who when before them, Neither Aileen, Homac, or Ragnarok knew exactly what to do, especially with most of the doors electronically locked. Using their keen sense of smell, Aileen and Homac had tracked the scents of their rest of the Darkhunters and their Zurg allies to the door on the north wall of the bottom floor, only to find it electronically locked. So, they had explored the lobby and rec-room to find no scent of their allies. Given Homac's feline nature, he wanted to wait in the comfort of the lobby, but Aileen suggested that they wait in the reception room, where they would be able to see when the Aidar and the others arrive. Upon their return, Ragnarok remains on the balcony to pour herself a cup of coffee while Homac and Aileen wait at the main entrance in the reception room.*

*Having long recovered from the radiation poisoning, Aileen had reverted back to her Human form. Homac had been eager to talk to her about their battle with Tyrius, having concern for it's mental effect on her and curious of what exactly happened to Lady Schwartzvind, But Aileen didn't want to talk. She had had taken a seat in one of the chairs with the main entrance just on her right, sitting with her right leg crossed over her left and her right arm resting on the back of the chair, brooding over her experience with Tyrius and Lady Schwartzvind's death, while Homac spoke to her, only occasionally giving him brief answers. She now had a lot to think about concerning what she had been doing with her life, now that she had finally realized just how much bigger than her, this whole feud between Tyrius and the Icewolves was, she was now coming to see how insignificant the loss of her family truly was. Their loss wasn't just some mass murder... It was war... Tyrius himself had even said that he had nothing personally to do with it, it was all his agents. It was never personal and she had been selfish to make it so. She never even once had thought about the other victims of this conflict, like Darkfrost had now become... She never even really thought of her family... It had always been only about her, and her suffering... Just me, me, me! Aileen turns her head right to look a way from Homac, refusing to answer a particularly personal and painful question that she was too ashamed to look him in the eye and answer. His suspicions were right... ... Sha was right. Like being lost on a forest... She had been consumed by her hunger for revenge and Homac had been just another means to it. Though she was very fond of him, the truth was that she had used him. *

*Homac's ears flatten when Aileen turns away and he leans closer to Aileen*
Homac: Well..... Aileen, I know I'm childish and I act like a kid, but I have seen more then most people expext me to and I will do everything I can to help you. In that battle, I felt powerful but at the same time powerless. I have the ability to stop time and clone myself but that did nothing to him! I'm weak, but I'm not gonna stop helping everyone I care about.
*looks at aileen*
But there's one thing I need to ask you, now...
*He pulls out a small case.*
Aileen... Will you be m- *  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:07 pm
shapelessevil
Meanwhile, inside the G-corp. facility, the reception room is a dark metallic colored huge broad and spacious room, with a ceiling two stories high and a door at both east and west sides. The doors had been electronically locked and the reception desk in the center was now vacant, no doubt do to the lock down that was in response to the Zurg invasion. Between the west door and the desk, there is a stair case that leads north and halfway up to the second floor, stopping at a small platform and another staircase lead up into the west wall with a northern exit onto the second floor, which is just a small balcony with a guardrail, leading clear across the room, to a knobbed door on the east wall that leads to the lobby and rec-room. There is a small table with a coffee pot and other office refreshments and foam cups in the middle of the balcony, against the north wall. Behind the reception desk, in the north wall, below the second floor aisle, is another electronically locked door that leads to the elevators. Across from that, in the south wall, is the two glass door main entrance, between two rows of orange metal framed plastic seats.
*Having never been shown where to go by the others who when before them, Neither Aileen, Homac, or Ragnarok knew exactly what to do, especially with most of the doors electronically locked. Using their keen sense of smell, Aileen and Homac had tracked the scents of their rest of the Darkhunters and their Zurg allies to the door on the north wall of the bottom floor, only to find it electronically locked. So, they had explored the lobby and rec-room to find no scent of their allies. Given Homac's feline nature, he wanted to wait in the comfort of the lobby, but Aileen suggested that they wait in the reception room, where they would be able to see when the Aidar and the others arrive. Upon their return, Ragnarok remains on the balcony to pour herself a cup of coffee while Homac and Aileen wait at the main entrance in the reception room.*
Coming down down the stairs, l lay back in a chair at the entrance as the sun rays coming though the windows graze my smooth naked body. I take a sip of my coffee and relax. I listen to all that is going on and converse with akumachi.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:37 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
*Having never been shown where to go by the others who when before them, Neither Aileen, Homac, or Ragnarok new exactly what to do, especially with most of the doors electronically locked. Using their keen sense of smell, Aileen and Homac had tracked the scents of their rest of the Darkhunters and their Zurg allies to the door on the north wall of the bottom floor, only to find it electronically locked. So, they had explored the lobby and rec-room to find no scent of their allies. Given Homac's feline nature, he wanted to wait in the comfort of the lobby, but Aileen suggested that they wait in the reception room, where they would be able to see when the Aidar and the others arrive. Upon their return, Ragnarok had to use the restroom and used Akumachi's ability to locate one, which she found to be on the other side of the electronically locked door on the east wall. Not having the current patience to figure out a way around it, she transforms into her Brood Warrior form and tries to beat the door down. She dents the door in beyond use, but it doesn't budge and finally, clawing at the frame around it, she tears the door down. Stepping bast it, she steps into an L shaped hallway that bends north. Just infront of her is a security wall of lasers blocking her bath and a control switch on the other side in the north wall. She uses her black Lightning to fry the switch and decativate the lasers. She continues on, past a door in the north wall that reads "Management office and locker room on the east wall just where the hall bends north. at the end of the hall on her left through the second door from the end, she finds the rest room. meanwhile Homac and Aileen wait at the main entrance in the reception room.*

*Having long recovered from the radiation poisoning, Aileen had reverted back to her Human form. Homac had been eager to talk to her about their battle with Tyrius, having concern for it's mental effect on her and curious of what exactly happened to Lady Schwartzvind, But Aileen didn't want to talk. She had had taken a seat in one of the chairs with the main entrance just on her right, sitting with her right leg crossed over her left and her right arm resting on the back of the chair, brooding over her experience with Tyrius and Lady Schwartzvind's death, while Homac spoke to her, only occasionally giving him brief answers. She now had a lot to think about concerning what she had been doing with her life, now that she had finally realized just how much bigger than her, this whole feud between Tyrius and the Icewolves was, she was now coming to see how insignificant the loss of her family truly was. Their loss wasn't just some mass murder... It was war... Tyrius himself had even said that he had nothing personally to do with it, it was all his agents. It was never personal and she had been selfish to make it so. She never even once had thought about the other victims of this conflict, like Darkfrost had now become... She never even really thought of her family... It had always been only about her, and her suffering... Just me, me, me! Aileen turns her head right to look a way from Homac, refusing to answer a particularly personal and painful question that she was too ashamed to look him in the eye and answer. His suspicions were right... ... Sha was right. Like being lost on a forest... She had been consumed by her hunger for revenge and Homac had been just another means to it. Though she was very fond of him, the truth was that she had used him. *

Homac: Well..... Aileen, I know I'm childish and I act like a kid, but I have seen more then most people expext me to and I will do everything I can to help you. In that battle, I felt powerful but at the same time powerless. I have the ability to stop time and clone myself but that did nothing to him! I'm weak, but I'm not gonna stop helping everyone I care about.
*looks at aileen*

*Only half listening to Homac, while deep in her own thoughts, Aileen manages to catch what he's saying about his determination, despite feeling powerless but starts to tune out the rest of it, when she spots something outside, from out the corner of her eye. She twists her body to get a better look to see what looks like a girl reclining on top of what she can only describe as a "giant floating metal potato."*
"Hey... Isn't that Lumi?"
*She asks, pointing outside the main entrance with her left hand while looking back at Homac.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:31 am
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
*Having never been shown where to go by the others who when before them, Neither Aileen, Homac, or Ragnarok new exactly what to do, especially with most of the doors electronically locked. Using their keen sense of smell, Aileen and Homac had tracked the scents of their rest of the Darkhunters and their Zurg allies to the door on the north wall of the bottom floor, only to find it electronically locked. So, they had explored the lobby and rec-room to find no scent of their allies. Given Homac's feline nature, he wanted to wait in the comfort of the lobby, but Aileen suggested that they wait in the reception room, where they would be able to see when the Aidar and the others arrive. Upon their return, Ragnarok had to use the restroom and used Akumachi's ability to locate one, which she found to be on the other side of the electronically locked door on the east wall. Not having the current patience to figure out a way around it, she transforms into her Brood Warrior form and tries to beat the door down. She dents the door in beyond use, but it doesn't budge and finally, clawing at the frame around it, she tears the door down. Stepping bast it, she steps into an L shaped hallway that bends north. Just infront of her is a security wall of lasers blocking her bath and a control switch on the other side in the north wall. She uses her black Lightning to fry the switch and decativate the lasers. She continues on, past a door in the north wall that reads "Management office and locker room on the east wall just where the hall bends north. at the end of the hall on her left through the second door from the end, she finds the rest room. meanwhile Homac and Aileen wait at the main entrance in the reception room.*

*looks at aileen*

*Only half listening to Homac, while deep in her own thoughts, Aileen manages to catch what he's saying about his determination, despite feeling powerless but starts to tune out the rest of it, when she spots something outside, from out the corner of her eye. She twists her body to get a better look to see what looks like a girl reclining on top of what she can only describe as a "giant floating metal potato."*
*She asks, pointing outside the main entrance with her left hand while looking back at Homac.*

*Homac stops when aileen askes about the coffin in the distance*
*the fog forms and as if appearing as so, Shinryu walks over toward the entrance to the facility and while lumi is on it the coffin, it slowly floats following him, as he walks.*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:59 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

*looks at aileen*

*the fog forms and as if appearing as so, Shinryu walks over toward the entrance to the facility and while lumi is on it the coffin, it slowly floats following him, as he walks.*

*Luminova immediately leaps off of the cocoon.*
"What, just you?"*She asks the dragon, manifesting her medical attire as she lands just to his right, beside him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

*looks at aileen*

"What, just you?"*She asks the dragon, manifesting her medical attire as she lands just to his right, beside him.*

*The Shadow Knight steps in front of Shinryu, blocking the dragon's way on the front steps, and scowls.*
"Where is Lord Aidar?"
*He calmly, but sternly asks, as if to interrogate the dragon.*
*You DIDN"T just leave him back there with Zudhred and his son, did you?"  

Cornelius Steele

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:51 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

*looks at aileen*

"What, just you?"*She asks the dragon, landing just to his right, beside him.*

*The Shadow Knight steps in front of Shinryu, blocking the dragon's way on the front steps, and scowls.*
"Where is Lord Aidar?"

Shinryu: *keeping a cam composed face* if its any consolation "i didnt just leave him"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:07 pm
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

*looks at aileen*

"Where is Lord Aidar?"

Shinryu: *keeping a cam composed face* if its any consolation "I didn't just leave him."

"Good."
*The Shadow knight responds.*
"We shouldn't trust him, so readily. He's been our enemy in the past, and will likely be so again. Don't forget what he did in the metalmorph conflict... We could have found a different way to stop Galvatos, but he chose to destroy the core and killed them all, Satanishift and Chivalarcane, alike... They're all dead now, every last one of them, and HE'S to blame. Maximum Kaiser was once one of both his and Lord Aidar's ancestors, and many of the other Chivalarcanes were Icewolves at one time. Zudhred is a Kinslayer. We can't leave him and Lord Aidar alone together, and his son is no better."  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:24 pm
"It IS Lumi!"
*Aileen says, getting up from her chair.*
An noo, Shinryu's here, tae... An, the Shadow Knight!"
*Aileen then goes out the door to greet them.*
"hey!:
She says, waving her right hand as she comes out to the front steps.*
"Ye made it!"
"Aileen looks around.*
"Where be Uncle Aidar?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:36 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7

"Where is Lord Aidar?"

Shinryu: *keeping a cam composed face* if its any consolation "I didn't just leave him."

"Good."
"We shouldn't trust him, so readily. He's been our enemy in the past, and will likely be so again. Don't forget what he did in the metalmorph conflict... We could have found a different way to stop Galvatos, but he chose to destroy the core and killed them all, Satanishift and Chivalarcane, alike... They're all dead now, every last one of them, and HE'S to blame. Maximum Kaiser was once one of both his and Lord Aidar's ancestors, and many of the other Chivalarcanes were Icewolves at one time. Zudhred is a Kinslayer. We can't leave him and Lord Aidar alone together, and his son is no better."

Shinryu: * Rolls his eyes* I know, all you need to do is give me the word, and he's dead.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:51 pm
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7

"Where is Lord Aidar?"

"Good."

Shinryu: * Rolls his eyes* I know, all you need to do is give me the word, and he's dead.

"I would never go behind Lord Aidar's back and issue such a command."
*Cornelius answers.*
"Until Lord Aidar gives such an order, we can only try to protect him from his own naivety.... If that's what it is..."
*Cornelius tucks his helmet under his right arm and frowns.*
"He's too trusting... Anyway, We DON"T kill, It's against our policy. For the time being, Tyrius is the only exception to that. We can bed that rule, a bit, since Lumi's able to resurrect the dead, but You are talking about a permanent death. Put that thought out of your mind."
*Corneluis then looks to Luminova.*
"That reminds me, we should go over the wreckage of the Zurg flying saucers Erinys brought down and see about resurrecting their crews..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:05 pm
Burning Icebitch
"It IS Lumi!"
*Aileen says, getting up from her chair.*
An noo, Shinryu's here, tea... An, the Shadow Knight!"
*Aileen then goes out the door to greet them.*
"hey!:
She says, waving her right hand as she comes out to the front steps.*
"Ye made it!"
"Aileen looks around.*
"Where be Uncle Aidar?"

*Almost as is if summoned by Aileen's inquiry, a silver comet comes streaking along the ground from the north and speeds several yards passed behind Luminova, Shinryu, and Darkfrost's cocoon, before fizzling out, revealing Aidar as he skids to a halt on all fours. The Burning Icewolf then rises to his full height and turns to approach them.*
"Ah be right here..."
*He says, walking up to the group.*
"Sorry fo the wait, It was nae tae long, was it?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:34 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele

"Where is Lord Aidar?"

"Good."

"I would never go behind Lord Aidar's back and issue such a command."
*Cornelius answers.*
"Until Lord Aidar gives such an order, we can only try to protect him from his own naivety.... If that's what it is..."
*Cornelius tucks his helmet under his right arm and frowns.*
"He's too trusting... Anyway, We DON"T kill, It's against our policy. For the time being, Tyrius is the only exception to that. We can bed that rule, a bit, since Lumi's able to resurrect the dead, but You are talking about a permanent death. Put that thought out of your mind."
*Corneluis then looks to Luminova.*
"That reminds me, we should go over the wreckage of the Zurg flying saucers Erinys brought down and see about resurrecting their crews..."

*Luminova nodded at Cornelius and had turned about to head for the wreckage, when Aidar came streaking passed them. She then looks back at Cornelius, then at Aidar, no longer sure on what she should do.*
"My lord?"
*She asks, looking off in the direction of the wrecked Zurg ships.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games