Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Zudhred and Erinys emerge from the woods close behind the Burning Icewolf and begin to gain ground on him.*
"For one who only has a day to cover all this ground, get some rest, likely something to eat, and then fortify a science facility against an all out assault that is coming as soon as night falls, you seem to be taking your own sweet time, Jarlson..."
*Zudred says, walking up to the fairly young Icewolf Baron, from behind.*

"Wha be yer point, Zudhred?"
*Aidar answers back, over his left shoulder.*

*Zudhred folds his arms, with his left hand tucked inside his right arm.*
"You're walking like a decrepit old Human, Jarlson."
*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

*Aidar turns around to face Zudhred.*
"It's... This place..."
*Aidar says, looking back over his right shoulder at the G-Corp. Facility.*
"Ah have issues wit it.... Ah've been here, before, an me las stay be quite unpleasant.... Bein ere again be bringin back bad memories, for me..."

*Zudthred's arms drop.*
"Your... Last stay, here?..."
*Zudhred asks with a frown, exposing his canine bottom back molars.*

"Ah dinnae wanna talk aboot it."
*Aidar says, turning his head forward to look straight at Zudhred.*

*Without warning, Zudhred seizes The Burning Icewolf by his his plate vest's left arm hole with his right hand and pulling him closer, slugs him in the face with his left, so hard that the Burning Icewolf spins around and goes flying for a bit and crashes to the ground, right cheek first, 30 feet away, and skids several yards through the grass and dirt, before coming to a halt.*
"BE A MAN, and stop your sniveling, like a frightened little child!"
*Zudhred shouts, walking over to the Burning Icewolf.*
"Do you think I actually like having to work with you!? I don't! You come from a line of usurpers! I was the one who should have succeeded Jarl and my father, as Baron, NOT him! I was was first born! I was the mightiest Knight of the realm. It was MY birthright and I EARNED IT! Instead it was stolen from me, by YOUR ancestor, Jarl, who never took ANYTHING seriously! he never even worked for it, but it was handed to him on a silver platter, and he just took it, like it was nothing... Like I was NOTHING! It was all a JOKE to him! Every breath you take is an affront to my honor, Son of Jarl. I'm only working with you, because it's my best chance to get a lead to Tyrius's whereabouts. NOTHINING else matters! THAT'S what it means to be a leader, YOU have to do things that you don't want to do, because they HAVE to be done! If you truly are the Baron, then ACT like it! Take command! Because if you won't, then I will! I've already sent word to my Furies, they'll be her soon. If you hesitate, then your Darkhunters won't be able to follow follow you for long. I will not enter into battle with an ally that cannot do their part. If you don't pull yourself together and do what needs to be done, then you and your Darkhunters are going to have a fight on your hands, before Tyrius's forces even arrive!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:41 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

"It's... This place..."
"Ah have issues wit it.... Ah've been here, before, an me las stay be quite unpleasant.... Bein ere again be bringin back bad memories, for me..."

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

*Without warning, Zudhred seizes The Burning Icewolf by his his plate vest's left arm hole with his right hand and pulling him closer, slugs him in the face with his left, so hard that the Burning Icewolf spins around and goes flying for a bit and crashes to the ground, right cheek first, 30 feet away, and skids several yards through the grass and dirt, before coming to a halt.*
"Do you think I actually like having to work with you!? I don't! You come from a line of usurpers! I was the one who should have succeeded Jarl and my father, as Baron, NOT him! I was was first born! I was the mightiest Knight of the realm. It was MY birthright and I EARNED IT! Instead it was stolen from me, by YOUR ancestor, Jarl, who never took ANYTHING seriously! he never even worked for it, but it was handed to him on a silver platter, and he just took it, like it was nothing... Like I was NOTHING! It was all a JOKE to him! Every breath you take is an affront to my honor, Son of Jarl. I'm only working with you, because it's my best chance to get a lead to Tyrius's whereabouts. NOTHINING else matters! THAT'S what it means to be a leader, YOU have to do things that you don't want to do, because they HAVE to be done! If you truly are the Baron, then ACT like it! Take command! Because if you won't, then I will! I've already sent word to my Furies, they'll be her soon. If you hesitate, then your Darkhunters won't be able to follow follow you for long. I will not enter into battle with an ally that cannot do their part. If you don't pull yourself together and do what needs to be done, then you and your Darkhunters are going to have a fight on your hands, before Tyrius's forces even arrive!"

*some of the fog rolls together and forms shinryu just in time to see Aidar get thrown*
Shinryu: Wow... I must say, nice... Although I condone the violence, both me and my master need him alive, so if you can refrain from hurting him.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:50 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

"It's... This place..."

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

*some of the fog rolls together and forms shinryu just in time to see Aidar get thrown*
Shinryu: Wow... I must say, nice... Although I condone the violence, both me and my master need him alive, so if you can refrain from hurting him.

*A hand falls upon Shinryu's right shoulder from behind.*
"Wait..."
*Erinys says, reaching out to Shinryu with his left hand.*
"Let them settle this. It's better to do it now, rather than later... They'll have more time to rest for the real battle, when it's over, and it may even determine who will be best to lead our two forces, when the time comes... If your leader is unfit, then somebody better must take his place, if we are to survive the coming onslaught."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:58 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

"It's... This place..."

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

"Do you think I actually like having to work with you!? I don't! You come from a line of usurpers! I was the one who should have succeeded Jarl and my father, as Baron, NOT him! I was was first born! I was the mightiest Knight of the realm. It was MY birthright and I EARNED IT! Instead it was stolen from me, by YOUR ancestor, Jarl, who never took ANYTHING seriously! he never even worked for it, but it was handed to him on a silver platter, and he just took it, like it was nothing... Like I was NOTHING! It was all a JOKE to him! Every breath you take is an affront to my honor, Son of Jarl. I'm only working with you, because it's my best chance to get a lead to Tyrius's whereabouts. NOTHING else matters! THAT'S what it means to be a leader, YOU have to do things that you don't want to do, because they HAVE to be done! If you truly are the Baron, then ACT like it! Take command! Because if you won't, then I will! I've already sent word to my Furies, they'll be her soon. If you hesitate, then your Darkhunters won't be able to follow follow you for long. I will not enter into battle with an ally that cannot do their part. If you don't pull yourself together and do what needs to be done, then you and your Darkhunters are going to have a fight on your hands, before Tyrius's forces even arrive!"

*With his right hand, Aidar picks himself up off the ground holding his right cheek with his left hand as he swishes some blood around in his mouth and spits it out along with a bottom back molar, which he catches with his left hand. Replanting the tooth, he shakes his left hand off and with a right pivot, turns to face Zudhred.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:22 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

"It's... This place..."

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

*With Shinryu now removed from their presence in search of Aidar, Luminova turns left to face the main entrance of G-Labs and hopping sideways, sits cross-legged on Mina's cocoon, preferring it's smooth metallic texture to the grounds rough concrete.*
"It seems that all we can do is wait..."
*She says, leaning to her right, propping herself up on her elbow and resting her left arm comfortably across her lap with her hand on her right thigh.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

*With Shinryu now removed from their presence in search of Aidar, Luminova turns left to face the main entrance of G-Labs and hopping sideways, sits cross-legged on Mina's cocoon, preferring it's smooth metallic texture to the grounds rough concrete.*
*She says, leaning to her right, propping herself up on her elbow and resting her left arm comfortably across her lap with her hand on her right thigh.*

"It looks like it..."
*Cornelius replies, removing his helmet as he walks several paces, over to the right side of the doorway to the facility's main entrance and turning about, sits down, propping himself against the wall.*
"They shouldn't be long... Might as well enjoy the rest, while we can..."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:06 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

"It looks like it..."
*Cornelius replies, removing his helmet as he walks several paces, over to the right side of the doorway to the facility's main entrance and turning about, sits down, propping himself against the wall.*
"They shouldn't be long... Might as well enjoy the rest, while we can..."

"I agree."
*Says Luminova, stretching out and reclining in the lead cocoon, looking up at the sky.*
"It's so clear and beautiful, now... Hard to believe it was so dark and chaotic, not too long ago... Filled with fire and lightning..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

"It's... This place..."

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

"Do you think I actually like having to work with you!? I don't! You come from a line of usurpers! I was the one who should have succeeded Jarl and my father, as Baron, NOT him! I was was first born! I was the mightiest Knight of the realm. It was MY birthright and I EARNED IT! Instead it was stolen from me, by YOUR ancestor, Jarl, who never took ANYTHING seriously! he never even worked for it, but it was handed to him on a silver platter, and he just took it, like it was nothing... Like I was NOTHING! It was all a JOKE to him! Every breath you take is an affront to my honor, Son of Jarl. I'm only working with you, because it's my best chance to get a lead to Tyrius's whereabouts. NOTHING else matters! THAT'S what it means to be a leader, YOU have to do things that you don't want to do, because they HAVE to be done! If you truly are the Baron, then ACT like it! Take command! Because if you won't, then I will! I've already sent word to my Furies, they'll be her soon. If you hesitate, then your Darkhunters won't be able to follow follow you for long. I will not enter into battle with an ally that cannot do their part. If you don't pull yourself together and do what needs to be done, then you and your Darkhunters are going to have a fight on your hands, before Tyrius's forces even arrive!"

*With his right hand, Aidar picks himself up off the ground holding his right cheek with his left hand as he swishes some blood around in his mouth and spits it out along with a bottom back molar, which he catches with his left hand. Replanting the tooth, he shakes his left hand off and with a right pivot, turns to face Zudhred.*

"Well?"
*Zudhred asks, walking up to the Burning Icewolf, and folding his arms with his left hand tucked under his right arm.*
"What's it going to be, Jarlson?"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:16 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

"Well?"
*Zudhred asks, walking up to the Burning Icewolf, and folding his arms with his left hand tucked under his right arm.*

*after listening to eninys, shinryu looks back at the two then thinks for a minute and says
Shinryu: if your looking for a general, why not get vanessa  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:21 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

"Well?"

*after listening to eninys, shinryu looks back at the two then thinks for a minute and says
Shinryu: if your looking for a general, why not get vanessa

*Erinys lets his hand fall from Shinryu's shoulder and scoffs.*
"The way you keep going on about her, one would think you're in love with her..."
*Erinys throws back his head and lets loose a short burst of laughter.*
"Besides, that's Kratos's position..."
*Erinys says walking past Shinryu, as he heads over to the Burning Icewolf and his father.*
"And, from what I can tell, The Shadow Knight's as well... No, your Burning Icewolf and Father are vying for a position higher than that.... Generals provide tactics, but it takes more than that to lead. You need strength and power and will that sets you apart from your troops, and those two have it in abundance... A general is not a king, or any other noble, for that matter... He is merely the top soldier."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

"Well?"

User ImageUser Image
*Dusk and Greagus snarl viciously at Zudhred, after catching up with him and their lord, but keep their distance, knowing that they are no match for him, only hoping to use their numbers in a pitiful attempt to intimidate him, while Mr. Stubbs steps between him and his master and hisses, looking down at him, his trident in hand. Aidar pulls Mr. Stubbs back and stepping between them throws out his right hand signaling to the Wargs tom to stop.*
"Yer right, Zudhred"
*Aidar says, wiping some remaining blood from his face with the back of his left hand.*
"There still be much tae be done an nae time tae waste. When G.H.O.S.T. Get's here, we mus be ready!"
*With those words, he drops to all fours and turning about, he becomes enveloped in stellar energy and streaks off southward like a comet, in the direction of the facility, followed by the two Wargs and Stubbs in flight, close behind.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 pm
Meanwhile, inside the G-corp. facility, the reception room is a dark metallic colored huge broad and spacious room, with a ceiling two stories high and a door at both east and west sides. The doors had been electronically locked and the reception desk in the center was now vacant, no doubt do to the lock down that was in response to the Zurg invasion. Between the west door and the desk, there is a stair case that leads north and halfway up to the second floor, stopping at a small platform and another staircase lead up into the west wall with a northern exit onto the second floor, which is just a small balcony with a guardrail, leading clear across the room, to a knobbed door on the east wall that leads to the lobby and rec-room. There is a small table with a coffee pot and other office refreshments and foam cups in the middle of the balcony, against the north wall. Behind the reception desk, in the north wall, below the second floor aisle, is another electronically locked door that leads to the elevators. Across from that, in the south wall, is the two glass door main entrance, between two rows of orange metal framed plastic seats.
*Having never been shown where to go by the others who when before them, Neither Aileen, Homac, or Ragnarok knew exactly what to do, especially with most of the doors electronically locked. Using their keen sense of smell, Aileen and Homac had tracked the scents of their rest of the Darkhunters and their Zurg allies to the door on the north wall of the bottom floor, only to find it electronically locked. So, they had explored the lobby and rec-room to find no scent of their allies. Given Homac's feline nature, he wanted to wait in the comfort of the lobby, but Aileen suggested that they wait in the reception room, where they would be able to see when the Aidar and the others arrive. Upon their return, Ragnarok remains on the balcony to pour herself a cup of coffee while Homac and Aileen wait at the main entrance in the reception room.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:52 pm
shapelessevil
Meanwhile, inside the G-corp. facility, the reception room is a dark metallic colored huge broad and spacious room, with a ceiling two stories high and a door at both east and west sides. The doors had been electronically locked and the reception desk in the center was now vacant, no doubt do to the lock down that was in response to the Zurg invasion. Between the west door and the desk, there is a stair case that leads north and halfway up to the second floor, stopping at a small platform and another staircase lead up into the west wall with a northern exit onto the second floor, which is just a small balcony with a guardrail, leading clear across the room, to a knobbed door on the east wall that leads to the lobby and rec-room. There is a small table with a coffee pot and other office refreshments and foam cups in the middle of the balcony, against the north wall. Behind the reception desk, in the north wall, below the second floor aisle, is another electronically locked door that leads to the elevators. Across from that, in the south wall, is the two glass door main entrance, between two rows of orange metal framed plastic seats.
*Having never been shown where to go by the others who when before them, Neither Aileen, Homac, or Ragnarok knew exactly what to do, especially with most of the doors electronically locked. Using their keen sense of smell, Aileen and Homac had tracked the scents of their rest of the Darkhunters and their Zurg allies to the door on the north wall of the bottom floor, only to find it electronically locked. So, they had explored the lobby and rec-room to find no scent of their allies. Given Homac's feline nature, he wanted to wait in the comfort of the lobby, but Aileen suggested that they wait in the reception room, where they would be able to see when the Aidar and the others arrive. Upon their return, Ragnarok remains on the balcony to pour herself a cup of coffee while Homac and Aileen wait at the main entrance in the reception room.*

*Having long recovered from the radiation poisoning, Aileen had reverted back to her Human form. Homac had been eager to talk to her about their battle with Tyrius, having concern for it's mental effect on her and curious of what exactly happened to Lady Schwartzvind, But Aileen didn't want to talk. She had had taken a seat in one of the chairs with the main entrance just on her right, sitting with her right leg crossed over her left and her right arm resting on the back of the chair, brooding over her experience with Tyrius and Lady Schwartzvind's death, while Homac spoke to her, only occasionally giving him brief answers. She now had a lot to think about concerning what she had been doing with her life, now that she had finally realized just how much bigger than her, this whole feud between Tyrius and the Icewolves was, she was now coming to see how insignificant the loss of her family truly was. Their loss wasn't just some mass murder... It was war... Tyrius himself had even said that he had nothing personally to do with it, it was all his agents. It was never personal and she had been selfish to make it so. She never even once had thought about the other victims of this conflict, like Darkfrost had now become... She never even really thought of her family... It had always been only about her, and her suffering... Just me, me, me! Aileen turns her head right to look a way from Homac, refusing to answer a particularly personal and painful question that she was too ashamed to look him in the eye and answer. His suspicions were right... ... Sha was right. Like being lost on a forest... She had been consumed by her hunger for revenge and Homac had been just another means to it. Though she was very fond of him, the truth was that she had used him. *  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:03 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Zudthred's arms drop.*

"Well?"

User ImageUser Image
*Dusk and Greagus snarl viciously at Zudhred, after catching up with him and their lord, but keep their distance, knowing that they are no match for him, only hoping to use their numbers in a pitiful attempt to intimidate him, while Mr. Stubbs steps between him and his master and hisses, looking down at him, his trident in hand. Aidar pulls Mr. Stubbs back and stepping between them throws out his right hand signaling to the Wargs tom to stop.*
"Yer right, Zudhred"
*Aidar says, wiping some remaining blood from his face with the back of his left hand.*
"There still be much tae be done an nae time tae waste. When G.H.O.S.T. Get's here, we mus be ready!"
*With those words, he drops to all fours and turning about, he becomes enveloped in stellar energy and streaks off southward like a comet, in the direction of the facility, followed by the two Wargs and Stubbs in flight, close behind.*

"Harumph... Now, that's more like it..."
*Zudhred says with a confident grin. He then drops his arms, opens them a bit, and propelled by his Lunar energy, flies after them, followed by Erinys, who speeds along behind him in Vampiric flight.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games