Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:53 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova looks at Cornelius in surprise as he looks at her. Her expression then turns serious and turning her head back in the direction of the speeding cocoon, she transforms into her winged unicorn form and then taking off at a single gallop, she flies after it, as swift as the wind.*

*As Luminova's expression becomes serious and she looks away from him in the direction of the speeding lead cocoon, Cornelius does the same and leaps onto her back as she transforms into her flying unicorn form. Grasping her mane with both hands, he rides her as they follow in pursuit of the cocoon. Catching up to it at it's destination, at the G-Corp facility entrance, on the south side of the building, Cornelius leaps of of Luminova's back and begins to walk slowly, marching up to the Cocoon.*

*Luminova comes to a halt as Cornelius leaps off of her and resumes her Maia form and approaches the cocoon right along side heR beloved. Their movements completely synchronized.*

"It's Darkfrost's corpse..."
*Cornelius says grimly, placing his right hand on the cocoon.*

"We both already knew this..."
*Luminova replies, placing her left hand on the cocoon and walking around it to where she is opposite to the Shadow knight, looking down at it.*
"The real question is what shall we do with it?"

"We could take it inside, with us.."
*Cornelius answers.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova looks at Cornelius in surprise as he looks at her. Her expression then turns serious and turning her head back in the direction of the speeding cocoon, she transforms into her winged unicorn form and then taking off at a single gallop, she flies after it, as swift as the wind.*

*As Luminova's expression becomes serious and she looks away from him in the direction of the speeding lead cocoon, Cornelius does the same and leaps onto her back as she transforms into her flying unicorn form. Grasping her mane with both hands, he rides her as they follow in pursuit of the cocoon. Catching up to it at it's destination, at the G-Corp facility entrance, on the south side of the building, Cornelius leaps of of Luminova's back and begins to walk slowly, marching up to the Cocoon.*

*Luminova comes to a halt as Cornelius leaps off of her and resumes her Maia form and approaches the cocoon right along side her beloved. Their movements completely synchronized.*

*Luminova replies, placing her left hand on the cocoon and walking around it to where she is opposite to the Shadow knight, looking down at it.*

*Cornelius answers.*

"But this is a very large facility, with many laboratories."
*Luminova counters.*
"We don't know where to go, once we are inside, or what laboratory to take it to..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:23 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova comes to a halt as Cornelius leaps off of her and resumes her Maia form and approaches the cocoon right along side her beloved. Their movements completely synchronized.*

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova counters.*
"We don't know where to go, once we are inside, or what laboratory to take it to..."

*Some of the mist flows to one spot and forms Shinryu*
Shinryu: I just realized I could have ridden this thing here... Oh, well.
*Looks at Luminova and Shadow Knight* So..... Whats up? How are the Prince and Princess doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:02 pm
*Aidar emerges from the woods to tne north, followed by the two Wargs and Mr.Stubbs. he steps strongly out onto the grass, now fully recovered from his fight, having caugh5 his second wind and no longer limping. slowly, marches south, around the G-Corp. facility. His ears flat and tail ficking back and forth behind him as he growls uneasily.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova counters.*

*Looks at Luminova and Shadow Knight* So..... Whats up? How are the Prince and Princess doing?

*The Shadow Knight looks up from the cocoon and silently stares at Shinryu, for a brief moment.*
"I'm not a prince."
*He answers.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:39 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova comes to a halt as Cornelius leaps off of her and resumes her Maia form and approaches the cocoon right along side he beloved. Their movements completely synchronized.*

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova counters.*

*Looks at Luminova and Shadow Knight* So..... What's up? How are the Prince and Princess doing?

*Luminova looks up from the cocoon and then looks back down and says nothing.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:36 am
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova counters.*

*The Shadow Knight looks up from the cocoon and silently stares at Shinryu, for a brief moment.*
"I'm not a prince."
*He answers.*

Shinryu:*Rolls his eyes and sighs* Ok, let me rephrase that, how are "Homac and Aileen doing?" Last I checked, they are the only monarchs in our band.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 pm
*Zudhred and Erinys emerge from the woods close behind the Burning Icewolf and begin to gain ground on him.*
"For one who only has a day to cover all this ground, gets some rest, likely something to eat, and then fortify a science facility against an all out assault that is coming as soon as night falls, you seem to be taking your own sweet time, Jarlson..."
*Zudred says, walking up to the fairly young Icewolf Baron, from behind.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:55 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Zudhred and Erinys emerge from the woods close behind the Burning Icewolf and begin to gain ground on him.*
"For one who only has a day to cover all this ground, get some rest, likely something to eat, and then fortify a science facility against an all out assault that is coming as soon as night falls, you seem to be taking your own sweet time, Jarlson..."

"Wha be yer point, Zudhred?"
*Aidar answers back, over his left shoulder.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:01 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
"For one who only has a day to cover all this ground, get some rest, likely something to eat, and then fortify a science facility against an all out assault that is coming as soon as night falls, you seem to be taking your own sweet time, Jarlson..."

*Zudhred folds his arms, with his left hand tucked inside his right arm.*
"You're walking like a decrepit old Human, Jarlson."
*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:39 pm
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova counters.*

"I'm not a prince."
*He answers.*

Shinryu:*Rolls his eyes and sighs* Ok, let me rephrase that, how are "Homac and Aileen doing?" Last I checked, they are the only monarchs in our band.

"Aileen isn't a princess, either. She ranks under Lord Aidar, and he's just a Baron.... As for Homac, I wouldn't know. We haven't seen either of them, since we arrived here."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:13 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

*Aidar turns around to face Zudhred.*
"It's... This place..."
*Aidar says, looking back over his right shoulder at the G-Corp. Facility.*
"Ah have issues wit it.... Ah've been here, before, an me las stay be quite unpleasant.... Bein ere again be bringin back bad memories, for me..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

"It's... This place..."
"Ah have issues wit it.... Ah've been here, before, an me las stay be quite unpleasant.... Bein ere again be bringin back bad memories, for me..."

"Your... Last stay, here?..."
*Zudhred asks with a frown, exposing his canine bottom back molars.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:32 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He replies.*
"Why the delay?"

"It's... This place..."

"Your... Last stay, here?..."
*Zudhred asks with a frown, exposing his canine bottom back molars.*

"Ah dinnae wanna talk aboot it."
*Aidar says, turning his head forward to look straight at Zudhred.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:45 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova counters.*

*some of the mist flows to one spot and forms shinryu*
Shinryu: i just realized i could have ridden this thing here. Oh well, *looks at luminova and shadow knight* so..... Whats up? So how are the prince and princess doing?

*The Shadow Knight looks up from the cocoon abd silently stares at Shinryu, for a brief moment.*
"I'm not a prince."
*He answers.*

Shinryu:*rolls his eyes and sighs* ok let me rephrase that, how are "homac and aileen doing?" Last I checked they are the only monarchs in our band.

"Aileen isn't a princess, either. She ranks under Lord Aidar, and he's just a Baron.... As for Homac, I wouldn't know. We haven't seen either of them, since we arrived here."
Shinryu: dont, sweat the details, just give it some time, anywho.... *shinryu rotates his head around, in search of the Burning Icewolf, to find that he hasn't arrived yet.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games