Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*With her brain rattled and her balance distorted, All Aileen can do is kneel and cross her arms in defence ans she tried to protect her head and gve it time to heal. But, the blows are heave. She her thob and burn, as she feels their bones begin to crack. Eventuall as Tyrius shifts his patterna of attack she finds that the force of the blows have increased. The second blow shatters the bones in her left arm, forcing her to yelp and grab it with her right. She Whimpers in pain ans she trys to hold the bones together, so the can mend. The next blow comes down on her left shoulder, shattering her collar bone. She falls back with another loud whimpering yelp. As the wip comes down for a fourth time, she rolls on to her right side to dodge it, then her left, then her right again. Then managing to get to her feet, she side steps to her right to dodge the whip and then grabbing it with her right hand, she pulls on it, causing Tyrius to stagger forward and brakes his concentration, causing the whip to disperse. Her arm now healed, she rushes forward and drives it's elbow into Tyrius's chest and then brings the back of her left fist up into his face. She then grabs his head and hopping up, she smashes her head into it, causing Tyrius to stagger back. At this opening, she then leaps onto Tyrius, wrapping her legs around his waist and flails her hands, clawing at his face and chest. Every wound she makes freeze, disrupting the flow of blood and weakening him.

*Tyrius howls in pain. his eyes blinded and his flesh burning and stinging, he disperses into a swarm of bats and materializes behind Aileen, with all his wounds healed, except his cheek.*

*As Tyrius remateralizes, she back flips and lands sitting on her knees on Tyrous's shoulders with his head pinched between her legs. With a backflipping motion, she then slams Tyrius into the ground. She then scoots back avoer him and slipping her arms under his, she lifts him up in a full nielson, just like MIna recently had Veronica in. She then proceeds to crush his neck and ribs.*
"THIS be the end for ye, Tyrius."
*She snarls.*
"Though Vampires be able tae survive a broken neck, it'll still paralize ye.... An, once tha happens, I'll crush the life right out o ye!"

*Tyrius snarls and blue hellfire flares up all over his body, forcing Aileen to release him.*
"ENOUGH!!!"
*He roars, rainsing his right first. he them Slams it fist into the ground and create s a 50 foot high shock wave of hellfire that spreads out across the entire battle field, turning it into a sea of raging blue flames.*

*Unable to escape the flame, Aileen desperatly evelops herself in an aura of freezing atmosphere and does everything she can to suround herself with a dome of ice to shirld her self. The hellfire constantly licking at the ice and evaporating it, it takes every thing she has to maintain it, but she fears that it is not enough.*
"Is this how I am to die?"
*she asks herself. Exhuasted, by the strain, she falls to one knee, in an attept the brace her self and enforce her concetration of her shield.*
"I should have listened to Uncle Aidar and stayed away from him... But at least dying to protect him will leave me with one less regret, befor the end... Uncle... I'm sorry."
*A tear flows down her left cheeck, before freezing and crumbling away.*

*Tyrius's shouting causes Aidar to look at him once again.*
"Oh S%#T!"
*He says as he sees the towering wall of blue flame heading their way. With unbelievable strength, Aidar then flings Sha back by the arm, hurling him all the way over to where. Looking at the pile in front of him, Aidar then turns and erects a wall of ice in the path of the flames to protect his allies.*
"Erinys, wake yer father, quick!"
*He cries, knowing that his shielding alone won't save them.*

Cornelius immediately flies into the air and catches Sha, bringing him safely down to be healed by Luminova.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:43 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*With her brain rattled and her balance distorted, All Aileen can do is knell and cross her arms in defence ans she tried to protect her head and gve it time to heal. Butm, the blows are heave. She her thob and burn, as she feels their bones begin to crack. Eventuall as Tyrius shifts his patterna of attack she finds that the force of the blows have increased. The second blow shatters the bones in her left arm, forcing her to yelp and grab it with her right. She Whimpers in pain ans she tries to hold the bones together, so the can mend. The next blow comes down on her left shoulder, shattering her collar bone. She falls back with another loud whimpering yelp. As the wip comes down for a fourth time, she rolls on to her right side to dodge it, then her left, then her right again. Then managing to get to her feet, she side steps to her right to dodge the whip and then grabbing it with her right hand, she pulls on it, causing Tyrius to stagger forward and brakes his concentration, causing the whip to disperse. Her arm now healed, she rushes forward and drives it's elbow into Tyrius's chest and then brings the back of her left fist up into his face. She then grabs his head and hopping up, she smashes her head into it, causing Tyrius to stagger back. At this opening, she then leaps onto Tyrius, wrapping her legs around his waist and flails her hands, clawing at his face and chest. Every wound she makes freeze, disrupting the flow of blood and weakening him.

*Tyrius howls in pain. his eyes blinded and his flesh burning and stinging, he disperses into a swarm of bats and materializes behind Aileen, with all his wounds healed, except his cheek.*

*As Tyrius remateralizes, she back flips and lands sitting on her knees on Tyrous's shoulders with his head pinched between her legs. With a backflipping motion, she then slams Tyrius into the ground. She then scoots back avoer him and slipping her arms under his, she lifts him up in a full nielson, just like MIna recently had Veronica in. She then proceeds to crush his neck and ribs.*
*She snarls.*
"Though Vampires be able tae survive a broken neck, it'll still paralize ye.... An, once tha happens, I'll crush the life right out o ye!"

*Tyrius snarls and blue hellfire flares up all over his body, forcing Aileen to release him.*
"ENOUGH!!!"
*He roars, rainsing his right first. he them Slams it fist into the ground and create s a 50 foot high shock wave of hellfire that spreads out across the entire battle field, turning it into a sea of raging blue flames.*

*Unable to escape the flame, Aileen desperatly evelops herself in an aura of freezing atmosphere and does everything she can to suround herself with a dome of ice to shirld her self. The hellfire constantly licking at the ice and evaporating it, it takes every thing she has to maintain it, but she fears that it is not enough.*
*she asks herself. Exhuasted, by the strain, she falls to one knee, in an attept the brace her self and enforce her concetration of her shield.*
"I should have listened to Uncle Aidar and stayed away from him... But at least dying to protect him will leave me with one less regret, befor the end... Uncle... I'm sorry."

"Oh S%#T!"
*He says as he sees the towering wall of blue flame heading their way. With unbelievable strength, Aidar then flings Sha back by the arm, hurling him all the way over to where. Looking at the pile in front of him, Aidar then turns and erects a wall of ice in the path of the flames to protect his allies.*
*He cryies, knowing that his shielding alone won't save them.*

*Erinys quickly proceeds to shake Zudhred.*
"Father, wake up!"
*He shouts, but Zudhred remains unresponsive.*
"Father, please wake up!"
*He shouts as he tries again.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:47 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*She snarls.*

"ENOUGH!!!"

"Oh S%#T!"
*He cryies, knowing that his shieling alone won't save them.*

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for pete's sake!"
*Aidar shouts and balling up a right fist, punches Zudhred right in the gut.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*She snarls.*

"ENOUGH!!!"

"Oh S%#T!"
*He cryies, knowing that his shielding alone won't save them.*

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for pete's sake!"

*Zudhred awakes, angry as a hornet.*
"What's the big idea, Jarlson!> What'd you do that for!?"
*He snarls sitting up.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"I told, ye, she needs this. He owes ye nothin. She's the one wit claim tae him, next to Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*
"She's holdin her own, an It seems tha Ah've been underestimatin er fo years. Ah wanna see jus exactly wha she be capable, of... She's got this. If things get out o hand, I'll step in and I'll CRUSH im. Ye be hurt... We also have wounded allies layin behind us. Ah wanna watch this, but you should dig them oot o tha pile o ice back there and take em tae be healed by Angel... Would ye really be so eager tae abandon Sir Greagus after he helped ye? What was tha ye said aboot revenge being wrong? yer role in this fight be over, yer goal was to protect me, an Ah be grateful, But Ah'm fine, noo. The wounded need yer help, more than she. Dinnae worry, she has me protection... She be the very last remnant of me precious, precious, beloved cousin... Ah will nae allow anythin tae happen tae er..."
*Aidar' speaks the words with a calming sense of reassurance, giving off the air of a great heric champion and protector, almost a god, as his silver aura begins to burn around him. A feeling that somehow, everything will be alright .*

"ENOUGH!!!"

"Oh S%#T!"

Cornelius immediately flies into the air and catches Sha, bringing him safely down to be healed by Luminova.*

Sha glared at him before he was thrust back. He felt himself fly back only to be helped by Cornelius. He shrugged off the help and made his way back to the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:30 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

The anger was written in his face as he was intercepted. The Icewolf was taken aback by the ferocity of the barely restrained wrath in the Elf's eyes. "Wait?!?! I will wait no longer. You know she's no match for him...but I....I am more than a match for him and I'm taking from him what is long been owed to me and nothing and no one will stand in my way...not even you."

"I told, ye, she needs this. He owes ye nothin. She's the one wit claim tae him, next to Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*
"She's holdin her own, an It seems tha Ah've been underestimatin er fo years. Ah wanna see jus exactly wha she be capable, of... She's got this. If things get out o hand, I'll step in and I'll CRUSH im. Ye be hurt... We also have wounded allies layin behind us. Ah wanna watch this, but you should dig them oot o tha pile o ice back there and take em tae be healed by Angel... Would ye really be so eager tae abandon Sir Greagus after he helped ye? What was tha ye said aboot revenge being wrong? yer role in this fight be over, yer goal was to protect me, an Ah be grateful, But Ah'm fine, noo. The wounded need yer help, more than she. Dinnae worry, she has me protection... She be the very last remnant of me precious, precious, beloved cousin... Ah will nae allow anythin tae happen tae er..."
*Aidar' speaks the words with a calming sense of reassurance, giving off the air of a great heric champion and protector, almost a god, as his silver aura begins to burn around him. A feeling that somehow, everything will be alright .*

The flames of hatred blazed in Sha's eyes as he listened to Aidar and his face twitched as if he had been slapped. His voice came as a menacing hiss like a viper and his words were drenched in venom. "My part in this battle is over? I beg to differ. He's killed countless...he destroyed and you...you want me to walk away?!?! NEVER! I've wanted centuries for this moment. You call it revenge....I call it JUSTICE! Too long has Tyrius escaped the noose, but no longer. I will take what I want...with..or without your consent. Go...labor in healing if you wish...but I will not stand aside and be a tool to be used and disposed of at will. I will ensure what all of you have failed so far in doing."

With that, he turned his back on Aidar and made his way back towards the battle.

*Aidar seizes the elf's left wrist, his grip unlike anything Sha had ever felt before, as if it's a hand of solid Tilkal or Galvorn... (Or Phrik, or adamantium- the point is my grip very overwhelmingly strong and can't be broken.*
"Ah cannae le ye be doin tha."
*Aidar says firmly. Ah meant nae disrespect with me words, ye are right. Ye're nae a tool tae be used and discarded, if Ah saw ye as such, I'd let ye go, but Ah don't! Ye have a precious life o yer own an I can nae let ye jus throw it away! Perhaps ye be as powerful as Tyrius, bu what if yer not!? I personally, dinae think ye are! Yer, nae a god! Nae even close, Ye're jus an Elf! Ye have limits. Tyrius be a life form that can expand is own limits, and Ah as far as anybody knows have none! Ah may very well be the only one who can actually stop im, and if that be the case, ye'd be only throwing yer life away for nothin and nothin would be achieved. Tyrius be far more powerful than he's lettin on, he holds back, because he like tae toy with his prey! Bu, be mine! he me one o me forefathers! Both his blood and the blood o the two tae originally defeat him all flow in me veins! Ah was bred to slay him, should he ever return, can ye say the same? Ah can stop im, an Ah will! Leave im tae me!"

Sha glared at him before he was thrust back. He felt himself fly back only to be helped by Cornelius. He shrugged off the help and bent down to help Greagus. Working in his fashion, he was soon able to heal the Warg. "You think you can travel?" The Wargs nodded and the pair soon were making their way back to the battle.

He knew that Aidar wouldn't be happy to see him there, but frankly he didn't care. "Aidar, with all due respect, I'm not giving up this fight. You know nothing about who I am. I know how he fights, I've seen it before, hell i used the same methods myself. I appreciate your concern for my life, but my life is my own. It is all that I have left and I will do with it what I will and if I am to die in battle, then so be it. I will gladly accept it and anything less than a valiant death in battle is dishonorable to me. I am not afraid of dying or of death. If you truly respect me as you say you do, then I beseech you, DO NOT deny me this! Grant me this honor and your word that you will not interfere, and I will be satisfied."

(sorry. the story has gone to crap... the posts are all scrambled and out of order. We are currently trying to fix it, but give me some time here. You might have to repost, I'll see what we can do....)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:58 pm
sha312

Sha bent down to help Greagus. Working in his fashion, he was soon able to heal the Warg. "You think you can travel?" The Wargs nodded and the pair come up beside Aidar.

He knew that Aidar wouldn't be happy to see him there, but frankly he didn't care. "Aidar, with all due respect, I'm not giving up this fight. You know nothing about who I am. I know how he fights, I've seen it before, hell i used the same methods myself. I appreciate your concern for my life, but my life is my own. It is all that I have left and I will do with it what I will and if I am to die in battle, then so be it. I will gladly accept it and anything less than a valiant death in battle is dishonorable to me. I am not afraid of dying or of death. If you truly respect me as you say you do, then I beseech you, DO NOT deny me this! Grant me this honor and your word that you will not interfere, and I will be satisfied."

(ok, here's the situation... the pile is right behind us and Luminova and Cornelius are about 50 feet back. I threw you all the way there, and we have a 50 foot wave of hellfire sweeping across the land. So first, I'm going to edit your post, just a tad to match that. Second, you'll need to repost the portion of your post that I am including up above in this post. The rest of us will stop posting and wait for you to do so, when re reach that point. I'll even PM you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:36 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*She snarls.*

"ENOUGH!!!"

"Oh S%#T!"
*He cryies, knowing that his shieling alone won't save them.*

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for pete's sake!"

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:55 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*As Tyrius remateralizes, she back flips and lands sitting on her knees on Tyrous's shoulders with his head pinched between her legs. With a back-flipping motion, she then slams Tyrius into the ground. She then scoots back over him and slipping her arms under his, she lifts him up in a full nelson, just like Mina recently had Veronica in. She then proceeds to crush his neck and ribs.*
*She snarls.*

"ENOUGH!!!"

*Unable to escape the flame, Aileen desperately envelops herself in an aura of freezing atmosphere and does everything she can to surround herself with a dome of ice to shield her self. The hellfire constantly licking at the ice and evaporating it, it takes every thing she has to maintain it, but she fears that it is not enough.*
*she asks herself. Exhausted, by the strain, she falls to one knee, in an attept the brace her self and enforce her concentration of her shield.*
"I should have listened to Uncle Aidar and stayed away from him... But at least dying to protect him will leave me with one less regret, before the end... Uncle... I'm sorry."
*A tear flows down her left cheek, before freezing and crumbling away.*

"Oh S%#T!"

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for Pete's sake!"

"What's the big idea, Jarlson! What did you do that for!?"
*He snarls sitting up.*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:59 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Unable to escape the flame, Aileen desperately envelops herself in an aura of freezing atmosphere and does everything she can to surround herself with a dome of ice to shield her self. The hellfire constantly licking at the ice and evaporating it, it takes every thing she has to maintain it, but she fears that it is not enough.*
*she asks herself. Exhausted, by the strain, she falls to one knee, in an attempt the brace her self and enforce her concentration of her shield.*
*A tear flows down her left cheek, before freezing and crumbling away.*

"Oh S%#T!"

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for Pete's sake!"

*He snarls sitting up.*

"Look!"
*Aidar says, pointing at the rapidly approaching flames.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:09 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Unable to escape the flame, Aileen desperately envelops herself in an aura of freezing atmosphere and does everything she can to surround herself with a dome of ice to shirld her self. The hellfire constantly licking at the ice and evaporating it, it takes every thing she has to maintain it, but she fears that it is not enough.*
*she asks herself. Exhausted, by the strain, she falls to one knee, in an attempt the brace her self and enforce her concentration of her shield.*
"I should have listened to Uncle Aidar and stayed away from him... But at least dying to protect him will leave me with one less regret, before the end... Uncle... I'm sorry."

"Oh S%#T!"

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for Pete's sake!"

*He snarls sitting up.*

"Look!"

"Holy S@$T!!!"
*The Lycan cries, jumping to his feet.*
"Don't worry, Jarlson, I can handle this!"
*Zudhred says. He then uses his Ice rampart technique to try and block the flames, only to have it melt and be consumed by the fire and tries two more times in vain.*
"By Ulfris's frosty mane!
He then Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the flames and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust with prolonged exposure, but it never lasts that long. With the beam, Zushred proceeds to sweep the foot of the wall of flames, extinguishing them at their source.*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:16 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for pete's sake!"

"What's the big idea, Jarlson!> What'd you do that for!?"
*He snarls sitting up.*

"Look!"

"Holy S@$T!!!"
*Zudhred says. He then uses his Ice rampart technique to try and block the flames, only to have it melt and be consumed by the fire and tries two more times in vain.*
He then Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the flames and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust with prolonged exposure, but it never lasts that long. With the beam, Ulfris proceeds to sweep the foot of the wall of flames, extinguishing them at their source.*

"Ah have tha, ye know."
*Aidar says as he proceeds to fire his freeze breath alongside Zudhred's Arctic Cannon beam.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:21 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Father, wake up!"

"Oh, for Pete's sake!"

*He snarls sitting up.*

"Look!"

"Holy S@$T!!!"
He then Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the flames and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust with prolonged exposure, but it never lasts that long. With the beam, Zudhred proceeds to sweep the foot of the wall of flames, extinguishing them at their source.*

"Ah have tha, ye know?"
*Aidar says as he proceeds to fire his freeze breath alongside Zudhred's Arctic Cannon beam.*

*Zudhred smiles..*
"Do you?"
*He asks.*
"So, you you inherited the armor, did you?... I'll have to make sure to take that from you as well ..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:26 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*He snarls sitting up.*

"Look!"

"Holy S@$T!!!"
He then Twists his torso to point his left shoulder toward the flames and reaches both arms to his right side while holding his hands parallel to each other and curls his fingers at chest level with his left wrist straight and his right wrist bent, so that knuckles of his left hand are nearly touching the palm of his right (and steps his right foot back, bending his left knee forward, when on the ground). He then quickly gathers a vast amount of pinkish orange moonfire around his body. Once he has gathered enough, the moonfire forms into a pure ice blue sphere of energy around his body and he thrusts both hands forward with them held at a 90-degree angle with his fingers spread, to fire a powerful blast of lunar energy. The result is a huge and powerful beam that emanates from his hands and body. The beam is a powerful torrent of tiny ice flakes that shoot with such force that they cut and can render flesh and armor into dust with prolonged exposure, but it never lasts that long. With the beam, Zudhred proceeds to sweep the foot of the wall of flames, extinguishing them at their source.*

"Ah have tha, ye know?."

*Zudhred smiles..*
"Do you?"
*He asks.*
"So, you you inherited the armor, did you?... I'll have to make sure to take that from you as well ..."

*Aidar stops using his freeze breath to look at Zudhred and smiles.*
"Yer welcome tae it."
*He says with a chuckle.*
"If ye can beat me!"
He then resumes using his freeze breath on the foot of the wall of hellfire and the two sweep the entire field with their freezing beams, completely extinguish Tyrius's hellfire and accidentally freeze Ragnarok, extinguishing her flame, in the process.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games