The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen recoils and staggers, dazed by the blow and clutching her left cheek. Regaining her senses, she looks back up to See Tyrius standing over her what can only be described as a whip of blood streaming from his right hand.*

*The whip retracts and becomes just a blood mist around Tyrius's forearm and fist.*
"I'm going to beat you to death, LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!!!"
*Tyrius screams. He then swings his arm and extends the whip once more, hammering it down on Aileen. Again and again, he viciously strikes, moving his arm in an infinity pattern, raining the whip don on her on the left, then the right, then the left again. Over and over, on and on, he bring the whip down on her, eventually shifting to a circular motion, lunging to swing the whip down on her as hard as he can, then dragging the whip back and swinging it around to repeat the process again and again. Each time the whip strikes the ground, the impact sends rubble flying into the air.*

*With her brain rattled and her balance distorted, All Aileen can do is knell and cross her arms in defence ans she tried to protect her head and gve it time to heal. Butm, the blows are heave. She her thob and burn, as she feels their bones begin to crack. Eventuall as Tyrius shifts his patterna of attack she finds that the force of the blows have increased. The second blow shatters the bones in her left arm, forcing her to yelp and grab it with her right. She Whimpers in pain ans she trys to hold the bones together, so the can mend. The next blow comes down on her left shoulder, shattering her collar bone. She falls back with another loud whimpering yelp. As the wip comes down for a fourth time, she rolls on to her right side to dodge it, then her left, then her right again. Then managing to get to her feet, she side steps to her right to dodge the whip and then grabbing it with her right hand, she pulls on it, causing Tyrius to stagger forward and brakes his concentration, causing the whip to disperse. Her arm now healed, she rushes forward and drives it's elbow into Tyrius's chest and then brings the back of her left fist up into his face. She then grabs his head and hopping up, she smashes her head into it, causing Tyrius to stagger back. At this opening, she then leaps onto Tyrius, wrapping her legs around his waist and flails her hands, clawing at his face and chest. Every wound she makes freeze, disrupting the flow of blood and weakening him.

*Tyrius howls in pain. his eyes blinded and his flesh burning and stinging, he disperses into a swarm of bats and materializes behind Aileen, with all his wounds healed, except his cheek.*

*As Tyrius remateralizes, she back flips and lands sitting on her knees on Tyrous's shoulders with his head pinched between her legs. With a backflipping motion, she then slams Tyrius into the ground. She then scoots back avoer him and slipping her arms under his, she lifts him up in a full nielson, just like MIna recently had Veronica in. She then proceeds to crush his neck and ribs.*
"THIS be the end for ye, Tyrius."
*She snarls.*
"Though Vampires be able tae survive a broken neck, it'll still paralize ye.... An, once tha happens, I'll crush the life right out o ye!"

*Tyrius snarls and blue hellfire flares up all over his body, forcing Aileen to release him.*
"ENOUGH!!!"
*He roars, rainsing his right first. he them Slams it fist into the ground and create s a 50 foot high shock wave of hellfire that spreads out across the entire battle field, turning it into a sea of raging blue flames.*

*Unable to escape the flame, Aileen desperately envelops herself in an aura of freezing atmosphere and does everything she can to surround herself with a dome of ice to shield her self. The hellfire constantly licking at the ice and evaporating it, it takes every thing she has to maintain it, but she fears that it is not enough.*
"Is this how I am to die?"
*she asks herself. Exhausted, by the strain, she falls to one knee, in an attempt the brace her self and enforce her concentration of her shield.*
"I should have listened to Uncle Aidar and stayed away from him... But at least dying to protect him will leave me with one less regret, before the end... Uncle... I'm sorry."
*A tear flows down her left cheek, before freezing and crumbling away.*