Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Ragnarok and Mizuti, Completly unaware of Aidar's presence and in the center of the tent, the two are immersed into one another, not worrying about anything that is going on around them. Ragnarok clings to Mizuti as if possessed puklingnher closer and proceeds to kiss her, while Mizuti puts little effort to resist as she is unable to deny or resist her and her feelings towards her http://uploadpie.com/5cKAe
*With Terrence's guidance, Aidar can detect the shifting of two life forms close by and he can hear strange sounds. Not having any idea what is going on, but figuring that he has gone unnoticed, he decides he had better get their attention. not know what to say, he decides on barking.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxh43IlHof0 03:28 - 03:35

(Damn it! Why can't I embed videos on here? I know it's possible to I want videos that can be seen and heard here in the thread! mad )
A moment i hear the barking I jump in both alarmed and suprise and at the top of my lungs I scream "Chūqù, zǒuchū nǐ tōukuī gǒu" and with a leap and impresive speed i hide myself behind some supplies and other things
*Through Terrence's sonar and his sense of hearing, Aidar knows where Mizuti is is hiding but pays her no mind. Keeping his eyes shut, he addresses Ragnarok instead.*
"Ah'm na disturbing ye, am Ah, Ragnarok?"
*He asks in concern.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Ragnarok and Mizuti, Completly unaware of Aidar's presence and in the center of the tent, the two are immersed into one another, not worrying about anything that is going on around them. Ragnarok clings to Mizuti as if possessed puklingnher closer and proceeds to kiss her, while Mizuti puts little effort to resist as she is unable to deny or resist her and her feelings towards her http://uploadpie.com/5cKAe
*With Terrence's guidance, Aidar can detect the shifting of two life forms close by and he can hear strange sounds. Not having any idea what is going on, but figuring that he has gone unnoticed, he decides he had better get their attention. not know what to say, he decides on barking.*

(Damn it! Why can't I embed videos on here? I know it's possible to I want videos that can be seen and heard here in the thread! mad )
A moment i hear the barking I jump in both alarmed and suprise and at the top of my lungs I scream "Chūqù, zǒuchū nǐ tōukuī gǒu" and with a leap and impresive speed i hide myself behind some supplies and other things
*Through Terrence's sonar and his sense of hearing, Aidar knows where Mizuti is is hiding but pays her no mind. Keeping his eyes shut, he addresses Ragnarok instead.*
*He asks in concern.*
*I slowly stand up not bothered by the fact that half of my cloths are removed and I slowly comb out my hair.* "nein you are not bothering me in ze slightest. Is everything alright?  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*Through Terrence's sonar and his sense of hearing, Aidar knows where Mizuti is hiding but pays her no mind. Keeping his eyes shut, he addresses Ragnarok instead.*
*He asks in concern.*
*I slowly stand up not bothered by the fact that half of my cloths are removed and I slowly comb out my hair.* "nein you are not bothering me in ze slightest. Is everything alright?

*Aidar wags his tail and whines contently at the sound of her voice... Ah, that beautiful Norse accented voice is like the sweetest music to him, and with his senses of sight and smell currently blocked out, he now finds himself fully focused on and intoxicated by it.*
"Ah received a letter from Shinryu saying tha Mizuti's welcome oblivion be out o control. Tha's why me eyes be shut, so Ah can na see her. Ah can na wan wha Ah do na see..."
*Aidar explains.*
"Ah came ta tell ye tha Ah opened a portal back ta HQ, south o here. Ye can now take her back home ta get her power back under control."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:04 pm
Zǒuchū zǒuchū zǒuchū zǒuchū  

May Akai Usagi

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*Through Terrence's sonar and his sense of hearing, Aidar knows where Mizuti is hiding but pays her no mind. Keeping his eyes shut, he addresses Ragnarok instead.*
*He asks in concern.*

*Aidar wags his tail and whines contently at the sound of her voice... Ah, that beautiful Norse accented voice is like the sweetest music to him, and with his senses of sight and smell currently blocked out, he now finds himself fully focused on and intoxicated by it.*
"Ah received a letter from Shinryu saying tha Mizuti's welcome oblivion be out o control. Tha's why me eyes be shut, so Ah can na see her. Ah can na wan wha Ah do na see..."
*Aidar explains.*
"Ah came ta tell ye tha Ah opened a portal back ta HQ, south o here. Ye can now take her back home ta get her power back under control."
*I slowly shake my head and move over to Aidar and with my left hand pat him on his shoulder indicating that we must leave*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Zǒuchū zǒuchū zǒuchū zǒuchū
*Aidar cocks an ear at Mizuti. he then says something in Mizuties language. a language he has not quite mastered, but has had 7 years to study and practice, off and on.*
"Bù... Hàipà. Wǒ kàn bùjiàn. Wǒ... Méiyǒu wēixié. Wǒ lái... Sòng nǐ huí jiā... Ānquán.
不...害怕。 我看不见。 我...没有威胁。 我来...送你回家...安全。"
*He then turns his attention back to Ragnarok.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:26 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
*He asks in concern.*

*Aidar's tail wags once he hears her voice... Ah, that beautiful Norse accented voice is like the sweetest music to him, and with his senses of sight and smell currently blocked out, he now finds himself fully focused on and intoxicated by it.*
"Ah received a letter from Shinryu saying tha Mizuti's welcome oblivion be out o control. Tha's why me eye be shut, so Ah can na see her. Ah can na wan wha Ah do na see..."
*Aidar explains.*
"Ah came ta tell ye tha Ah opened a portal back ta HQ south o here. Ye can now take her back home ta get her power back under control."
*I slowly shake my head and move over to Aidar and with my left hand pat him on his shoulder indicating that we must leave*
User Image
*Just outside a young Brydewolf (a female Werewolf) was approaching the tent in persuit of Aidar, when she decides to arrogantly stop and banter with Shinryu. She is dressed in a single piece light armor dress that is made from the dark silk from the great spiders- a natural made Kevlar that is resistant to billet and blade alike. Around her neck, she wears a silk ribbon made from the same stuff, as are the gloves on her hands. She is accompanied by a personal guard of four Wargs, indicating her to be from Icewolf nobility, clearly a daughter of one of their nine ruling Alpha Lords. Codenamed Darkfrost, she was a new recruit to the Darkhunters, having only recently passed the required trials to join, though she obviously had an ulterior motive for joining than simply wanting to protect people. But she had proved her worth in battle and follows the rules... though just barely.

Her Wargs are dark and follow her like creeping shadows and her glossy tan fur shines like polished bronze with a head crowned with luxurious elbow-length strawberry blond hair that shines like red gilded gold. She is indeed a rare Icewolf beauty and with the way she flaunts, she clearly knows it. Her legs are starting to take on canine shape and are likely the reason for her being barefoot, while her ears still grow from the sides of her head, indicating her to be in her mid to late twenties, twenty-seven is most likely. Knowing Shinryu to a very close friend of Ragnarok's she smiles a cocky yet chamming grin exposing her sharp fangs as she looks cruelly at the dragon though her beautiful shining golden brown but hateful eyes human eyes. *

"Ah, Mr. Sparkles, the Vurm!"
*She greats him mockingly.*
"Zose scales look so beeg an protecteeve Vhy, zey just block everyzing, doon't zey? Zey are jus like shields, ja?"
"she says as she bends over with her fists on her hips, looking closely at Shinryu's scales. She then nods."
"Ja, Ja, zey are jus like shields!"
*the Brydewolf then mockingly cups her cheeks in her hands as she makes an "oh no!" face.
"Oh!"
*She exclaims.*
"But vhat in the vorld vill you ever do, Eef you should ever get a grain stuck in between zem?"
She then pretends to scratch her left arm, just below the shoulder.*
"Oh, I eetch! I eetch!"
*she cries mockingly.*
"Oh, vhat to do? Vhat to do? I can not reach it, but it eetches so badly! wahmbulance "
*Giggling, she holds her right elbow in her hand and puts the knuckle of her right index finger to her mouth for a bit, and then throws her head back and bursts into sadistic laughter.*
"Ees ze straw haired sow also here?"
She asks, as she holds her right hand flat above her eyes and looks around.*
Eef you are here, zen zat straw haired sow you are friends with can't be far behind..."
*She closes her eyes and sniffs the air, then stops for a moment. Her eyes open and are full of hate as she scowls.*
"Zere it ees!"
*She growls.*
"I'll never forget that stench... She's in ze tent, eesn't she?"
*She then turns toward the tent.*
"SHE'S IN ZE TENT WITH LORD AIDAR!... I should have known! She's... He's... Zey're...Ze tent... Together?..."
*Panic stricken the Brydewolf turns back to Shinryu. Grabbing him by histhe chest of his coat, she pulls him closer and looks him in the face.*
"VHAT ARE ZE DOING IN ZERE!? D: "
*She screams.*

*meanwhile, in the tent, Aidar now turns around and starts to leave, when he starts to hear some sort of commotion outside. It sounds like a woman screaming hysterically...*

(Note. Yeah, what a coincidence! I chose for her to also be Norse. This has nothing to do with Ra-chan and I deciding that her character should be Norse. it's purely coincidence. Icewolf culture is a mainly a mix of Norse and Celtic, with lesser elements of other cultures such as Britannian, latin, and um... I don't quite have a name for what culture would be the Gaian equivalent to native American culture, but them too; that were assimilated in over the centuries, as traders brought in foreign mates. before the Icewolf realm of Asnove was destroyed, it had many provinces that individually consisted of of thse various cultures and their accents. I chose for Darkfrost to be from the Nordic province, on the grounds that she just looked terrible with a tartan, so she couldn't be Celtic.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:44 am
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
*He asks in concern.*

*Aidar's tail wags once he hears her voice... Ah, that beautiful Norse accented voice is like the sweetest music to him, and with his senses of sight and smell currently blocked out, he now finds himself fully focused on and intoxicated by it.*
"Ah received a letter from Shinryu saying tha Mizuti's welcome oblivion be out o control. Tha's why me eye be shut, so Ah can na see her. Ah can na wan wha Ah do na see..."
*Aidar explains.*
"Ah came ta tell ye tha Ah opened a portal back ta HQ south o here. Ye can now take her back home ta get her power back under control."
User Image
*Just outside a young Brydewolf (a female Werewolf) was approaching the tent in persuit of Aidar, when she decides to arrogantly stop and banter with Shinryu. She is dressed in a single piece light armor dress that is made from the dark silk from the great spiders- a natural made Kevlar that is resistant to billet and blade alike. Around her neck, she wears a silk ribbon made from the same stuff, as are the gloves on her hands. She is accompanied by a personal guard of four Wargs, indicating her to be from Icewolf nobility, clearly a daughter of one of their nine ruling Alpha Lords. Codenamed Darkfrost, she was a new recruit to the Darkhunters, having only recently passed the required trials to join, though she obviously had an ulterior motive for joining than simply wanting to protect people. But she had proved her worth in battle and follows the rules... though just barely.

Her Wargs are dark and follow her like creeping shadows and her glossy tan fur shines like polished bronze with a head crowned with luxurious elbow-length strawberry blond hair that shines like red gilded gold. She is indeed a rare Icewolf beauty and with the way she flaunts, she clearly knows it. Her legs are starting to take on canine shape and are likely the reason for her being barefoot, while her ears still grow from the sides of her head, indicating her to be in her mid to late twenties, twenty-seven is most likely. Knowing Shinryu to a very close friend of Ragnarok's she smiles a cocky yet chamming grin exposing her sharp fangs as she looks cruelly at the dragon though her beautiful shining golden brown but hateful eyes human eyes. *

"Zose scales look so beeg an protecteeve Vhy, zey just block everyzing, doon't zey? Zey are jus like shields, ja?"
"she says as she bends over with her fists on her hips, looking closely at Shinryu's scales. She then nods."
*the Brydewolf then mockingly cups her cheeks in her hands as she makes an "oh no!" face.
"Oh!"
*She exclaims.*
"But vhat in the vorld vill you ever do, Eef you should ever get a grain stuck in between zem?"
"Oh, I eetch! I eetch!"
*she cries mockingly.*
"Oh, vhat to do? Vhat to do? I can not reach it, but it eetches so badly! wahmbulance "
*Giggling, she holds her right elbow in her hand and puts the knuckle of her right index finger to her mouth for a bit, and then throws her head back and bursts into sadistic laughter.*
Eef you are here, zen zat straw haired sow you are friends with can't be far behind..."
*She closes her eyes and sniffs the air, then stops for a moment. Her eyes open and are full of hate as she scowls.*
"Zere it ees!"
*She growls.*
"SHE'S IN ZE TENT WITH LORD AIDAR!... I should have known! She's... He's... Zey're...Ze tent... Together?..."
*Panic stricken the Brydewolf turns back to Shinryu. Grabbing him by histhe chest of his coat, she pulls him closer and looks him in the face.*
*She screams.*

*meanwhile, in the tent, Aidar now turns around and starts to leave, when he starts to hear some sort of commotion outside. It sounds like a woman screaming hysterically...*

(Note. Yeah, what a coincidence! I chose for her to also be Norse. This has nothing to do with Ra-chan and I deciding that her character should be Norse. it's purely coincidence. Icewolf culture is a mainly a mix of Norse and Celtic, with lesser elements of other cultures such as Britannian, latin, and um... I don't quite have a name for what culture would be the Gaian equivalent to native American culture, but them too; that were assimilated in over the centuries, as traders brought in foreign mates. before the Icewolf realm of Asnove was destroyed, it had many provinces that individually consisted of of thse various cultures and their accents. I chose for Darkfrost to be from the Nordic province, on the grounds that she just looked terrible with a tartan, so she couldn't be Celtic.)
*shinryu ignores the strange woman, and without showing it shows ALOT of restraint not to do something but when she asks her long question he take a nice long sip of his tea and puts his cup down then with his hands makes the gesture that there mating while giving off a cheeky Sarcastic smile*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*Aidar explains.*
User Image

"Oh!"
*She exclaims.*
"Oh, I eetch! I eetch!"
*she cries mockingly.*
"Zere it ees!"
*She growls.*
*She screams.*

*shinryu ignores the strange woman, and without showing it shows ALOT of restraint not to do something but when she asks her long question he take a nice long sip of his tea and puts his cup down then with his hands makes the gesture that there mating while giving off a cheeky Sarcastic smile*

User Image*Darkfrost watches as Shinryu makes a gesture with his hands, holding up his right hand with the thumb and index finger pinched to make a circle (I presume? ) and poking the index finger of his left hand through the hole. Though she had made extensive studies of the outside human cultures and even some of other cultras such as Elvesa and Orcs, and even the Vampires, much to her disgust. But even with her subsatial knowledge in the human sign language, this gesture manages to elude her. For all she can figure, it could just be some sort of draconian insult suggesting that she has a defective tail, or something...*
"Vhat... Vaht does zat mean?"
*She asks, with a cute pouty look if bewilderment on her furry but very attractive face.*
"I do not know vhat zat means!"
*She cries, before she then procedes to hystericaly shack Shinryu back and forth.*
"VHAT ARE ZEY DOING IN ZARE!?! gonk "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:51 pm
Burning Icewolf
User Image*Darkfrost watches as Shinryu makes a gesture with his hands, holding up his right hand with the thumb and index finger pinched to make a circle (I presume? ) and poking the index finger of his left hand through the hole. Though she had made extensive studies of the outside human cultures and even some of other cultras such as Elvesa and Orcs, and even the Vampires, much to her disgust. But even with her subsatial knowledge in the human sign language, this gesture manages to elude her. For all she can figure, it could just be some sort of draconian insult suggesting that she has a defective tail, or something...*
*She asks, with a cute pouty look if bewilderment on her furry but very attractive face.*
*She cries, before she then procedes to hystericaly shack Shinryu back and forth.*

*continuing his sarcastic smile*
Shinryu: what do all "mates"do when they are alone together? They mate of course. If you can smell, what you call the "string haired sow" I believe, then you can smell the sweat and shame she is emminating, indicating she was "with" someone, and let's not forget, some times icewolf's sent is on her from time to time and unlike you I can hear their heartbeats calming down so I can see they are "finished" now, does that answer your queary?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*continuing his sarcastic smile*
Shinryu: what do all "mates"do when they are alone together? They mate of course. If you can smell, what you call the "string haired sow" I believe, then you can smell the sweat and shame she is emminating, indicating she was "with" someone, and let's not forget, some times icewolf's sent is on her from time to time and unlike you I can hear their heartbeats calming down so I can see they are "finished" now, does that answer your queary?

User Image
*Darkfrost's face becomes calm and she releases Shinryu's coat to put her knuckles on her hips, and then her eyes narrow.*
"You lie."
"The petite Brydewolf says frowning and tapping her left foot, as she looks up at Shinryu.*
"At least in part... Ve Icevolves mate for life an we do not share. She can not have had ze scents of Icevolves on her, if she were laying with multiple Icevolves, zey vould have fought over her, by now!"

(This is why I keep telling you not to address me as "Icewolf" I keep telling you, we have many other Icewolves in our ranks. To say "Icewolf" is to refer to all of them, including her and Aileen, not just Aidar.)

*Darkfrost then looks back at the tent with a worried look on her face.*
"Still, I too can hear ze heartbeats, but zere are zree of zem!... One is calm, ze other eleevated... and ze zird is... terrified?... Likely an intruder that Lord Aidar has intimidated..."
*Darkfrost then falls to her knees, with her arms hanging lifelessly at her sides.*
"Nein! Nein! Alas, I am too late!"
*She pines.*
"He has made his choice, he has chosen her!..."
*She then jumps to her feet with an unbelievable look of wild rage on her face, her eyebrows down, her eyes wide with murderous intent, he fangs exposed and flashing.*
"I hope zat human slut enjoyed her little romp, because zat's ze last one she's ever going to have!"
*She snarls as she raises her left hand by her face, with the back forward, to expose her claws as a freezing pure ice blue flame of moonfire burns around it. She stands there in that pose for a little while as her Wargs snarl viciously. then a change seems to wash over her. She lowers her hand to let it hang as the moonfire fizzles out, her face now calm.*
"Nein..."
*She says, shaking her head with her eyes closed.*
"If I were to kill his mate, it vould shame pappa and an ze rest of ze Rangers.... I vill go back to ze forest and find another to live my life vith."
*Her Wargs stop snarling and become friendly as she opens her lovely brown human eyes and turns back to Shinryu.*
"I'm sorry."
*Darkfrost says.*
"Eet vas never personal, eet vas only a grudge I had against Ragnarok, in vhich I sought to hurt her, by harassing her friends... Now that eet is over, zere is no point in it.... zey really are beautiful... your scales. Please forgive me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:30 pm
Burning Icewolf
*I hear some noise outside and someone upset and with that I realized who it was. I raise my right hand and swirl it around once and a golden white circle appears above me and shoots down, changing my outfit completly, all the while escorting Aidar outside* (changed into my current outfit)  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:26 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
*I hear some noise outside and someone upset and with that I realized who it was. I taise my right hand and swirl it around once and a golden white circle appeara above me and shoots down changing my outfit completly, all the while escorting Aidar outside* (changed into my current outfit)

*Aidar exhales two small flames form is nose to vaporize the ice that blocks his nostrils and walks ahead of Ragnarok and exits the tent.*

User Image
*Darkfrost takes Shinryu's silence as a no and get's the feeling that simply apologizing to him alone isn't enough. After all, it Ragnarok who she was really seeking to wrong, so she should apologize to her as well. Ashamed of how she had acted, she makes up her mind to do just that. She had acted like a terrible woman and know that her father would of surely backhanded her if he had seen how she had been acting. Hatred, being a very powerful emotion, had cased her to act in a way unbefitting one of her birth and status. Her.. An Alpha Lord's daughter.. Practically a princess... reduced to a vile, low, uncouth, snarling and biting she-dog... The realization disgusts Darkfrost and cause her to become sick to her stomach. She chokes on her own bile as she continues to speak to dragon.*
"I should go an appoligize to her as well.."
*She says as she spots Aidar and ragnarok emerging from the tent, followed by a female rabbit creature dressed in red (I think?) from out the corner of her eye.*
"Ah, zere zey are now, Please excuse me I have to make zis right.."
She says as she turns to approach Ragnarok.
"Maybe I was looking at it all wrong..."
*She thinks to herself as she smiles and extends her left hand in offer of friendship.*
"Maybe she is in fact, more worthy of him than I am... After all, if she can stand against me as she is now, how much will her strength and power increase, when she becomes an Icewolf? I will congratulate her in becoming his Baroness, wish them well, an-"
*Her thoughts are suddenly cut short as she finally realizes the spectacle in front of her. Her lord is crawling on all fours and being corralled the light haired usurper! How DARE she treat him like that! despite her sincerity in wanting to make amends, she know that she absolutely an NOT abide by this mistreatment and humiliation of her lord.*
"VHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HEEM!?"
*She screams in horror as she rushes to Aidar's right side and taking him by hi right arm, helps him to his feet.*
"How could you?... How could you!? SHAME ON YOU!"
*She cries at Ragnarok hysterically.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:59 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
*I hear some noise outside and someone upset and with that I realized who it was. I taise my right hand and swirl it around once and a golden white circle appeara above me and shoots down changing my outfit completly, all the while escorting Aidar outside* (changed into my current outfit)

*Aidar exhales two small flames form is nose to vaporize the ice that blocks his nostrils and walks ahead of Ragnarok and exits the tent.*

User Image
*Darkfrost takes Shinryu's silence as a no and get's the feeling that simply apologizing to him alone isn't enough. After all, it Ragnarok who she was really seeking to wrong, so she should apologize to her as well. Ashamed of how she had acted, she makes up her mind to do just that. She had acted like a terrible woman and know that her father would of surely backhanded her if he had seen how she had been acting. Hatred, being a very powerful emotion, had cased her to act in a way unbefitting one of her birth and status. Her.. An Alpha Lord's daughter.. Practically a princess... reduced to a vile, low, uncouth, snarling and biting she-dog... The realization disgusts Darkfrost and cause her to become sick to her stomach. She chokes on her own bile as she continues to speak to dragon.*
"I should go an appoligize to her as well.."
*She says as she spots Aidar and ragnarok emerging from the tent, followed by a female rabbit creature dressed in red (I think?) from out the corner of her eye.*
"Ah, zere zey are now, Please excuse me I have to make zis right.."
*She thinks to herself as she smiles and extends her left hand in offer of friendship.*
"Maybe she is in fact, more worthy of him than I am... After all, if she can stand against me as she is now, how much will her strength and power increase, when she becomes an Icewolf? I will congratulate her in becoming his Baroness, wish them well, an-"
*Her thoughts are suddenly cut short as she finally realizes the spectacle in front of her. Her lord is crawling on all fours and being corralled the light haired usurper! How DARE she treat him like that! despite her sincerity in wanting to make amends, she know that she absolutely an NOT abide by this mistreatment and humiliation of her lord.*
*She screams in horror as she rushes to Aidar's right side and taking him by hi right arm, helps him to his feet.*
*She cries at Ragnarok hysterically.*
* I am confused as too what she is thinking and saying. She wishes to apologize to me but then yells* "If I may, vhat are you yelling about, you vish to apologize und zen yell, vhy?"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:49 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
*I hear some noise outside and someone upset and with that I realized who it was. I raise my right hand and swirl it around once and a golden white circle appears above me and shoots down changing my outfit completely, all the while escorting Aidar outside* (changed into my current outfit)

*Aidar exhales two small flames form is nose to vaporize the ice that blocks his nostrils and walks ahead of Ragnarok and exits the tent. *

User Image

*Darkfrost takes Shinryu's silence as a no and gets the feeling that simply apologizing to him alone isn't enough. After all, it Ragnarok who she was really seeking to wrong, so she should apologize to her as well. Ashamed of how she had acted, she makes up her mind to do just that. She had acted like a terrible woman and know that her father would have surely backhanded her if he had seen how she had been acting. Hatred, being a very powerful emotion, had caused her to act in a way unbefitting one of her birth and status. Her... An Alpha Lord's daughter… Practically a princess... reduced to a vile, low, uncouth, snarling and biting she-dog... The realization disgusts Darkfrost and cause her to become sick to her stomach. She chokes on her own bile as she continues to speak to dragon. *
"I should go an apologize to her as well..."
*She says as she spots Aidar and Ragnarok emerging from the tent, followed by a female rabbit creature dressed in red (I think?) from out the corner of her eye. *
"Ah, zere zey are now, please excuse me I have to make zis right."
*She thinks to herself as she smiles and extends her left hand in offer of friendship. *
*Her thoughts are suddenly cut short as she finally realizes the spectacle in front of her. Her lord is crawling on all fours and being corralled the light-haired usurper! How DARE she treat him like that! despite her sincerity in wanting to make amends, she knows that she absolutely can NOT abide by this mistreatment and humiliation of her lord. *
*She screams in horror as she rushes to Aidar's right side and taking him by his right arm, helps him to his feet. *
*She cries at Ragnarok hysterically. *
* I am confused as to what she is thinking and saying. She wishes to apologize to me but then yells* "If I may, vhat are you yelling about, you vish to apologize und zen yell, vhy?"

(WARNING. SOME DIALOG MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THAT IS NOT MY INTENT AND THAT I MEAN NO OFFENSE.)

User Image
*Darkfrost's eyes widen at what she hears. *
"can you not see?"
*She asks in astonishment. She lets out a sigh and groans, which sounds a lot more like growling, coming from her, as she scowls and proceeds to lecture Ragnarok. *
"typical human, vith your fetishes and perversions. Of course, you who urinate an defecate on von another cannot see. You have him crawling on all fours like a lowly Varg! Next' I suppose you'll have halter, bridle and saddle on him and be riding him with a riding crop in vinyl lingerie! ZIS MAN IS ZE BARON! He is Lord of all Icevolves and is not one to be dominated by ze likes of you or anyvon else!"
*With his nose no longer plugged, Aidar instantly recognizes the scent of the woman holding him. *
"Mina?"
*Aidar asks, trying to interject, but she is too focused on her anger the abuse she sees being done to her lord to notice.
"An, vhy are his eyes shut?"
*She asks. *
"You deny heem ze right to see? How dare you abuse my lord like zis! You are a bad mate! You are bad to make heem do zis!"
*Darkfrost scolds Ragnarok, waving the index finger of her left hand at her like a mother to a naughty child. *
"You are vrong for heem."
She says. *
"You abuse heem! I Vould be better for heem, I vould respect heem. You make heem crawl and sniff your feet like a slave! You may be Baroness, now, but he is still your Baron, you do not treat heem zis way! He does not crawl for you, you crawl for heem, understand!?"
*Aidar again speaks to interject, this time a little louder. *
"Mina."
*He says. But, to avail. She just keeps on with her rapid and hysterical ranting. *
"If you vould be a good mate, you vill listen to my vords! I cannot ever understand what he sees in you! You Humans despoil land, poison vater, you keep animals against their vill! You vaste your seed an kill your pups! You are unnatural and unclean creatures and your smell- "
*Suddenly, Darkfrost detest something in the air that she is breathing that makes her pause in what she is saying. he then puts her nose to Aidar and sniffs him carefully... The sent is not there... HER sent is not there! Her eyes go wide and in realization that the dragon had lied to her and then they narrow as she looks back at Shinryu. She looks at the dragon intently as if to burn a hole straight through him with the hatred and rage that is emanating from her eyes as she fiercely snarls at him. *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgwJR2Uanjc
*She then turns back Ragnarok and catches a scent like a rabbit's coming from her and then takes notice of Mizuti.*
"Typical Human..."
*She mutters. *
"Typical Human! How do you two expect to have pups together? You are both female! It cannot be done you Vaste your seed! *
*Darkfrost bares her fangs and bristles her fur. *
"Stay avay from him, you are not right for him, he belongs vith his own kind! You-"
"Lady Wilhelmina of the Rangers, of House Schwartzvind!"
*Aidar exclaims, pointing his face right at hers. *
"Y-Yes my lord?"
*She studders. *
"Ah be on all fours, because it be easier ta move about this way, when me eyes be shut!"
*Aidar explains. *
"but... Vhy are your eyes shut?"
*Mina asks. *
"It na be yer place ta ask, jus know tha Ragnarok has nothin ta do with it.
*Mina looks to Ragnarok and Mizuti with a puzzled look on her face and then looks back to Aidar.
"She isn't making you do this?"
*Mina asks. *
"She is na."
*Aidar Answers. *
"Zen my lord..."
*Mina protests. *
"You mustn't act in zis disgraceful manner, no Baron has ever crawled. Ze Alpha Lords will not have it! Your father would be ashamed if he vere to see you li-"
*Mina's protest is cut short as Aidar stands straight up and opens his deep blue eyes wide and stares at her intensely. She looks back at him for a little while saying nothing then looks way from him, down at her left and drops to her knees. finally, Aidar speaks. *
"Me reason for subjecting meself ta this humiliation be mine an MINE ALONE! Ah do na need to explain ta ye! Ye do na be questionin me, ye only know tha I did it for very good reason and would na of done it otherwise, is You do na need understand why I did it, you need only ta do as Ah say, an ye do it without question! Am ah clear!?!"
*Mina ears drop as she submissively lowers herself to all fours and timidly turns her head away from him. *
"Yes, my lord."
*She squeaks. *
"Ragnarok."
*Aidar says, looking back over his shoulder, but focusing his ear on her, rather than his eyes. *  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games