[META RECORD]

_____

Lily Babineaux

November 1, 1989

-----

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:36 am
[ROLLING BONUSES]

_____

-2 to all persuasion rolls (glitch damage)

-----

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:37 am
[RECOVERED POWERS]

_____

EATING CLEAN IS, LIKE, REALLY EASY
Dreamer Power - acquired by default

Lily has all the luck at the farmer's market--any produce she's looking for is generally available ((barring seasonals and national shortages)), and whatever she picks out will stay fresh for days after its use-by date.

STRONG BAD'S SECOND WISH
Obtained from of the second prompt

Lily has a pair of horns. They’re about as big as her thumbs, slightly heavy, and hurt something fierce if she's ever inclined to jab someone with them. So majestic. And yet, so wicked awesome.

-----

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:40 am
[ROLEPLAY LOG]

_____

A hole in the world
Sunday
Spin Me Right Round
La Vie Boheme
A Very Specific Wake
Awake or Asleep]

[*][url=url goes here]Roleplay Title[/url]

-----

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1 Total: 5 (3-12)

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am
[PROMPT ONE]

Quote:
What sort of lodgings do you acquire for your stay?
1. You know, I've always liked camping. (None)
2. It's fun to stay at the YMCA. (Youth hostel/homeless shelter)
3. I scrounged up enough cash to secure a rented room. (Hotel/rented room)
4. I've managed to find a comfy bed with a kindly family or group. (Rented room, free)

What sort of clothing do you find to help you blend in?
1. My clothes are fine. (None)
2. I found a clothesline. (Stolen off a clothesline; low-class or poorly meshing)
3. I scrounged up enough cash to secure a pretty decent outfit. (Purchased; mid-class or slightly against social mores)
4. Someone took pity on me and helped me blend in more. (Free; easy to pass)

How are you going to earn some cash?
1. I don't need it. (None)
2. Busking! I'm good at it! (Low income)
3. Some under-the-table work. (Middleish income)
4. I've always fancied myself a con man... (High income)

Every three points you earn can be traded in for a bonus. The options are: one of your characters' powers can be re-earned, a +1 bonus to persuasion rolls, a +1 bonus to athleticism/combat rolls, or a +1 increase in one of your situational rolls (so securing better housing, clothing, or job).

Using +1 to raise clothing to 2.  
AMItotic rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:05 pm
[PROMPT TWO]

Quote:

Before posting into the new thread, please roll 1d4 in your character's record. This determines how much damage you take from the glitch. Glitch damage cannot be healed, and must be worked around.

Subtract your roll from your character's health total, and add the effect posted below to your post header.
1. Disorientation. No stat changes.
2. Migraine. -1 to all combat rolls.
3. Light physical damage. -1 to all combat rolls.
4. Severe disorientation. -2 to persuasion rolls.

So, a character who rolled a 3 would have a new maximum health total of 22 and a -1 debuff to combat rolls. A character who rolled a 1 would have a new maximum health total of 24 and no debuffs.

You will have an opportunity to undo the debuffs in the future.

You may also reclaim one more power at this time.

Reclaimed power - Strongbad's Second Wish  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:22 pm
AMItotic
Lily

There was so much happening, and all at once: discussions of what Renard did or didn't do, whether or not Shun was the right to be so aggressive, and still that undertone of casting the sigil, of setting some kind of intent for the world. Was it really so simple as the power of intent? It couldn't be, not when the others were talking in circles and Lily's head was still pounding.

But if magic was willpower and willpower was what made everything work, then couldn't it be as simple as believing it so? Intention and willpower were a significant part of her own practice--much more of her work was done in getting her students to trick their minds into believing they could master the poses than any traditional conditioning. So could they just...trick themselves into making the whole world right again? Did the universe listen on that sort of scale? It was mind-boggling to even consider.

As the others talked among themselves, Lily shuffled up beside Temperance, who seemed to be the arbiter of all things blood-magic. "So I hear you're the one to go to if I wanna be part of the blood party," she said, half-smiling the pale of her arm to the armed nurse. She was no stranger to the sight of her blood, watching with mild fascination as it dripped to the sigil below. They were supposed to charge it with thoughts, like the opening of a practice, and so Lily closed her eyes and thought about all of the things that made Ashdown her home, the places and people that had occupied her life since she'd set out on her own.

She thought of Temperance first, sweet but tired Sailor V, who had been even more tired in the timeline she'd seen. And there was Shun, her parkour buddy, and the gym where she'd practiced firsthand with Officer Smiles. She had classes to finish, a degree to earn so that Zac and Nathaniel's efforts wouldn't have been wasted, and beyond that there were the things she'd yet to do, like practice in the rain with Juniper or run away with Preacher and start an action movie franchise like they were the Rock and Vin Diesel. (Preacher had to be Dwayne Johnson in this metaphor--Lily couldn't do that thing with her eyebrows.) She missed Nasir, and she missed Gloom, and then she imagined a scenario with her and Nasir and Gloom having a great time in the otherworld and promptly decided that this was the best idea ever, and put it away on her mental checklist of things to definitely make happen later.

And then Lily remembered the otherworld, Dee, the Faceless, and everything else she'd seen, and her expression melted to something uncomfortable and less certain. The only thought she spared for the place where it rained was that it needed to chill the ******** out.

Lily centered herself and focused, and when she felt for her sense of self she found Pack, her Jamie and Eve and everyone in Ashdown who had been touched by the call of the moon. She recited their names in her mind like a prayer, only to choke when she reached Ashton. They counted as pack, right? But were they...family? Were they even friends anymore? Lily wasn't sure of her footing on the subject, and her thoughts started to spiral away, her pulse rising as she began to fluster--

--and then she breathed in, forced herself to find stillness and peace of mind. There were other times to think about it. She was in the here and now and needed to focus.

Lily thought of the pillars of her world, what she needed it to be and do. For the Mind she thought of Zac, his inspiring wisdom and his depth of knowledge. For the Body she thought of Shun, quick reflexes and power and law and danger all in the same frowny officer. And for the Spirit, she ended where she began, with Temperance, the healer and guardian. And the magic was Sunny and Sunny was magic so she thought of her too, as unbroken as she cared to be, mysterious but benevolent so that whoever sought out the witch on the beach might come back with a good fortune in exchange for a couple of smokes.

She rubbed at her arm and opened her eyes, sealing her intent with a breath.

shibrogane
Trying for principle because why not
Intent: What if we were all just really chill with our magic and got along
Principle Votes: Zac - Mind, Shun - Body, Temperance - Spirit

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out