Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:16 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel stood outside with sander until he disappeared and they both reappeared she was sitting there day dreaming until she heard hydra behind her,"Oh! you okay?", she giggled at her attempt to put on her shoes and held out her hand for her,"You should sit on the floor and do that Hydra your gonna trip and fall again".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

Sander and Raven where both sanding on the other side of the hall when Hydra came out and Raven was feeling a little winded and sighs seeing her safe."Girl you had us worried,poor Sander was."He was cut off by Sander hitting the man in side with his elbow and Sander smiles warmly at her."I am glad you are ok Hydra."He says,he meant to say we are but said I am in stead and Raven couldn't help but grin.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra turned to look up at the boys while she finished with her shoes,"Yea I'm good.. i meant for Ariel to call you to ask for some ice", she glared at the ditzy princess frowning,"Sorry about all the fuss...", she stuffed her last shoe on and stomped down hard to make it slip in before she turned to the 3 of them,"Really sorry I'm not usually one to create attention to myself", she apologized again looking down at her shoes cause she was to embarrassed to look up at her friend or sander for that matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:35 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel looked at the 3 of them curiously before she added,"Well I'm just glad nothing crazy happened", she turned to Hydra,"I can ask my daddy if he can fix your problem.. maybe the next time I go home?", she smiled reassuring hydra to try to help her problem,"Cause.. most Atlantican's I know.. don't usually have that type of problem with water usually... for the most part salt water is the only thing I can think of that can change us back..", she said thinking about it the last time she checked it was the ocean and not any other kind of water she has in habited so far.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

Sander could more or less feel that Hydra was feeling a little embarrassed and he walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder and he gives her a warm smile."You don't need to apologize Hydra you are ok and that's all I care about."He says his eyes widened slightly when he realized he said I this time and Raven laughs a little."You keep slipping my friend."He teased as he recovered his hands with some gloves and Sander looks over at him forgetting his hand was on Hydra's shoulder."What are you talking about I said we didn't I."He says trying to cover up his mistake.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked up to look up at sander, she smiled until she caught what he said as well and her face turned a bright red she looked over at raven who seemed to be trying to make it worse and she began to nervously fidget a little while she takes sanders hand while he argues with raven and sorta holds it,"Come on guys I think we need to get back to class!", she said turning around and starting to drag sander along with her back to art class.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:10 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel turned her attention to the 3 of them watching back and forth as her head goes between raven and sander for the longest time while they argued on whether sander said we or not and she knew she heard I and she smiled with glee until she heard hydra and seen the girl starting to drag off sander,"Oh come on lets go~", she said trying to help her friend as well while she skips past them all winking at hydra while she goes and heads back to class.
Her Pagan

EXIT  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image

Sander was in the middle of arguing with Raven when he felt Hydra holding his hind and his face went red,then a confused look crossed his face as the girl started to drag him and Raven went off after them with Sander yelling playfully."Help me she is going to eat meeeeeee."He with a big grin on his face and Raven trying to "save" him followed behind."Noooooo" He says in the best begging voice he could do.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra couldn't help but roll her eyes snickering alittle those two were so silly,"If you don't watch it I'll feed ya to the sharks", she joked as she finally let go of his hand half way down the hall and started walking normally back to class.
EXIT  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

The moment Hydra let go of Sanders hand he grins and runs up and picks her up with out much so much as braking his stride."Jokes on you now I have you."He says as he runs full speed down the hall toward the class room with Raven right behind him

User Image

((Exits))
AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100