CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra walked into the girls room with ariel right behind her as she began to check the floor infront of the sink for extra water and what not,"Alright Ariel listen", she told her pulling out a battery operated hair dryer,"When you turn back into a mermaid I'm going to dry you off as fast as I can I have an extra skirt and underwear for you I come extra prepared believe me", she tells the red head motioning her over,"And try not to splash it on me I don't want to get wet", she complains.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:01 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel followed hydra in after amused that she was being so silly she giggled as she said,"Its fine its just water", she goes over to the sink and turns it on like she seen michelle do with the tub and then she notices the soap and she rubbs her hands together seeing that it was getting the paint off when she finished she turned to hydra showing her clean hands,"See clean", she grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra watches her preparing to catch her when she felt down transforming back into a mermaid but to her relief and amazement the little mermaid didn't and she stood there and cleaned those hands as if she was a normal human girl after a moment to recollect herself hydra blinked several times and said,"Uh.. how is that even possible wait!", she goes over to the sink wondering if something was different about this water afraid to touch it but still curious,"Why can't I do that?", she asked fearing to touch the water but in the end she did at first nothing happened cause she touched just the bubbles but as soon as her finger touched the water below she felt herself transforming and she lands on her back as her skirt rips and a flipper appears,"Uh..", she smacks her head against the floor feeling the world spin,"What..", she starts to crawl over to the corner to sit up as Ariel comes forward clearly scared,"Its fine.. can you get me my shoes?", she asks her frowning rubbing her head as a knot appeared.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:12 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel came forward with her shoes looking at her fin,"My family doesn't do that.. are you sure your from atlantica?", she asked while hydra nodded,"Okay... hey are you going to be okay I think I see blood", she pointed to her nose which seemed to be oozing alittle blood from her fall,"Ouch.. you need me to get something for that?", she asked biting her nail while she knelt down next to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra feels her nose as she mentions it and sighs as she tries to wipe away the blood,"Uh.. can you hand me some toilet paper or something?", she asked feeling dizzy her head was throbbing as ariel retrieves it and returns,"thanks..", she says wiping away the blood and then handing her the bloody tissue after wrapping it in clean layers she asked,"Can you call Sander? Ask him if he can find me some ice or something for this head...", she sighed noting that her tail would at least another 5 minutes to finish drying while she hands Ariel the cell phone.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:20 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel took the cellphone and looked up sanders number with hydra's help,"Okie dokie!~", she then skips over to the entrance as he waits for sander to pick up the phone, she heard,"Hello!? Sander can you come help us? Hydra like turned and she hit her head pretty hard, her nose started bleeding and she is complaining about her head or something", she told him on the other end of the line, while she twirled her hair with her finger.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

Sander got the call and taps Raven who nods and both men leave the art room quickly running down the halls at damn near brake neck speed Raven slides around the corner and sees Ariel standing out side the girls bathroom and Sander stops and looks at Ariel."Dose she need a change in cloths?"He asks and Raven looks at her as well."Is it safe to enter I can heal her if she needs it."He says both men had a worried tone in there voices.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:31 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel watched as they came running down the hall and she waved at them and turned to each boy pointing to raven she said,"Yea she said her head was killing her but you better hurry she's got maybe uh..", she shrugs,"I don't know a few minutes left before she turns back and I don't think she is gonnna apprecaite you seeing her naked", she giggled while she turned to sander,"She has those she was surprised to see me not change or something I knew it wouldn't happen I had a bath at Ms. Michelles and I stayed human something is tripy with her.. she is broke I think..", she frowned concerned as tried to think of the reason why Hydra would turn like that at water.
Her Pagan

[lmao my first typo was hilarious]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image

Raven nods and looks at Ariel."Can you cover for us,this will just take a moment."He says and walks in."Hydra we are hear I am coming in I can heal you."He says before walking completely in and seeing Hydra on the floor and he walks up to her seeing the blood coming form her nose he kneels beside her and he takes the covers off the back of his hands and they start to glow."We better not let Sander see you like this."He says knowing Sander was holding watch with Ariel,he then holds his hands over her and starts to heal her wounds.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:45 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked up as raven entered,"Hey! your not suppose to be in the girls bathroom..", she hushes as he comes over and starts to heal her she instantly starts to feel better and the knot from earlier starting to disappear as well,"Thanks...", she says quietly watching quietly she felt stupid and exposed she hated turning out of water it didn't feel right,"Is he outside with Ariel?", she asked wondering why those two were outside then she put 1 and 1 together and figured they were keeping watch.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image

Raven smiles softly once she was healed and he stood up making sure nothing else was on and that she could indeed dry off,he then looked back down at her."Do you need any thing else Hydra,let me know and I will get it."He says knowing that just sanding out side was probably killing Sander right now,and even though her injurys where miner using his magic did make him tired even after just a little healing.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:59 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked up at him feeling completely fine,"No I'm good Raven you look exausted though", she frowned,"Sorry... I could have done with ice ya know.. Um..", she felt her scales her face twisted in panic,"Alright out now! I'm about to turn back!", she told him grabbing her shoes she noted her bag on the far end of the bathroom and she huffed angrily,"This damn fin...", she mutters.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image

Raven nods and looks at her seeing the pain on her face."I could help but I will leave for now let us know if it's all ok."He says seeing her trying to get to it but seen Sander picking it up and walking up to her and handing it to her."Let's go Raven."He says as the two men walk out with Sander's blue eyes looking back at her before leaving the room.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked up about to tell raven it was gonna be alright when she heard footsteps coming in it was sander he goes over to the bag as if he could clearly see it and hands it to her telling raven they needed to leave. She looks down at her bag and then back up at him he was staring at her, she turned a bright pink and by the time they left the bathroom she instantly turned back and she gets off stuffing on another skirt with some underwear under neathe she heads out of the bathroom sighing as she hops back and forth infront of the entrance sticking her some socks back on and shoes.  
Triton High School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff