Reply 🎭Chatterbox
you can fix up guilds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of SSC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:46 pm
just check out stylish for gaia and there are improvements and updates that you can make to guilds, i won't give direct links or the person's name or any other info. works for phones and computers so long as you can use stylish  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:55 pm
JOK3R SSC
just check out stylish for gaia and there are improvements and updates that you can make to guilds, i won't give direct links or the person's name or any other info. works for phones and computers so long as you can use stylish

Awww, but it only works for users that have it installed. emo

I might try it out though. A little tweaking for my own personal use could be awesome, pluses I use Firefox anyway. biggrin  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

God of SSC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm
Pwnder
JOK3R SSC

Awww, but it only works for users that have it installed. emo

I might try it out though. A little tweaking for my own personal use could be awesome, pluses I use Firefox anyway. biggrin

yeah thats true, change the color of the guild home page, mod panel, even the forum page of the name and nav bar and everything is separate so if you dont want to change feature X but want to change feature Z, you can do that without affecting anything else
kind of fun to see what gaia could do with them if the devs would just do it.  
🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games