Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image

Sander kept listing to his music and Raven was done with his drawing and went up to the bored and puts his drawing on it,it was a rather detailed drawing of what was going on in the class with Hydra doing her work and Ariel by the canvas along with Todd siting by Verity and Albert and Nautica sitting together. The shading he did made the people really stand up on the paper.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:13 pm
]

User Image

Todd grinned at Verity's work. "Nice! You're good at this!" Taking the pencil, he added Dd and Ee. "D is like a big grin and little d is a lefty like me. You can remember these because I smile all the time my name ends with two lowercase d's. E is... like a sideways trident and e is like C only stabbed through the middle. I guess you could think of a harpoon-- but I think I'm stretching things a little here with the examples..."

Cetes Forge

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image
Nautica
Daughter of Triton

Nautica couldn't help the light blush that came to her face as Albert commented on her artwork being beautiful like her. "T-thanks Albert. Your's is wonderful as well." Nautica smiled. As Albert turned his attention onto Todd, Nautica turned her attention onto her sister who was painting beside her. She let out a small giggle glad to see that her sister was enjoying herself. "Coming along nicely Ariel." she chimed happily to her sister.

AnimusHelixRebirth

[quote"Miss Shadow Night"]
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Albert looked at Nautica. Nautica, thank you.

DragonChild09

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:49 pm
Verity
Curious Merfolk
~~Profile~~

I want to know everything...

User Image

Verity couldn't help but giggle at his explination, copying his examples and quickly practicing them to make them stick in her mind. "D.... like Todd's smile and the end of his name... and E.... Like a trident...." she smiled. "What letters are in my name?" she said quizzically.

...will you teach me what you know?

What are my thoughts:
My feelings:
OOC:
Harriet_Houdini
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:23 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel turned toward her sister once it was finished and beamed her smile bright,"Oh ya think?", she asked giggling she had paint on her cheeks and alot on her hands alittle streak across her forhead where she wiped sweat or moved a lock of her red hair and she finally picked up the painting and took it to the front of the classroom leaving it on the teachers desk and she walks back to sit down,"Uh how do I get this stuff off me?", she asked trying to rub the paint off with her hands but only making a bigger mess.

AnimusHelixRebirth

DragonChild09

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:33 pm
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Albert looked at Ariel. Ariel, you can use the girls bathroom to wash your hands.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra was mindlessly listening to the small talk between everyone until she heard something about ariel and hand washing at first she froze up and she turned her head toward albert and ariel who seemed to be taking the idea well with quick thinking she walks over and asks,"Hey Ariel wanna come with me? I gotta use the ladies room anyways..", she told her lying and knowing that she was she was way to scared of leaving ariel unattended around water and someone finding out,"Oh let me just grab my bag... I gotta get a few things..", she smiles and walks quickly back over to her stuff she stops by raven's desk and whispers,"Look if me and red head aren't back in like 15 mins something went wrong I need you to go to my car..", she stuffs the keys on his desk,"And grab the extra clothes and towels there...", she finished what she had to say and goes over to ariel,"Come on Ariel lets go wash those uh.. hands", she smiled shooing her afraid to even touch the paint not knowing what it would do to her. As she exits the room with Ariel.

Cetes Forge

DragonChild09

Harriet_Houdini

Her Pagan

AnimusHelixRebirth

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:43 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel looked at her hands and smiled at Albert she never washed her hands before why do you need to wash them when they were always washed by the sea? She then noted that hydra was approaching her fast she knew hydra had been here awhile and smiled at her,"Oh uh sure cool lets go!", she turns back to nautica saying,"I'll be back sissy promise", she tells her as hydra shooes her along,"Okay okay coming", she rolled her eyes and laughed as she walks out of the classroom and into the girls bathroom.
EXIT

AnimusHelixRebirth

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:28 pm
User Image

When Hydra came over to him Raven handed her his phone and smiles."Just send a text or call Sander's phone we will be waiting if you need us."He says taking her keys she handed him."Just watch you're self ok."He says with a smile as she leaves,he hands the keys to Sander he looks down at them and could follow her aura to her car.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
Nautica
Daughter of Triton

Nautica smiled a bit and gave a nod of agreement as Albert mentioned that Ariel should go wash up. She was about to go with her sister, figuring that Ariel probably didn't know where to go, when Hydra offered to take her. As Ariel turned and said she'd be right back, Nautica smiled happily and gave a nod "Alright, I'll wait here for you." she chimed cheerfully.

AnimusHelixRebirth

[quote"Miss Shadow Night"]
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:57 pm
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Albert looked at Nautica & smiled toward her. Nautica, are you enjoying Art Class & what do you think of me? Albert blushed a little toward Nautica as he says this as Free Time comes to Art Class.

DragonChild09

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:30 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel skips back into class and she turns her attention to her sister skipping over to her she plops down next to her and Albert with a big grin on her face,"Hey so what you do while I was away?", she asked while she turned to the clock noting they were almost done with this class,"Oh yay! does that mean lunch next???", she asked Albert happily.

AnimusHelixRebirth

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra had been in complete shock to be lifted off the ground and then carried all the way back to class and once they did reach class she began to tap his back saying,"Hey ya gonna let me down or what?", she felt somewhat akward being carried cause she always felt she was a taller girl but maybe that was her perception of herself she was actually just an average height of about 5'5 she looked over to raven who was right behind them,"Hey is that bell gonna ring or what cause I'm honestly starving", she told him slightly whiny she really had been patient about waiting for lunch yesterday no appetite today she could eat a whole cow.

Cetes Forge

DragonChild09

Harriet_Houdini

Her Pagan

AnimusHelixRebirth

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

Sander holds onto Hydra as he runs and slides to a stop just in front of the door and he lets her down with a grin."We made it,no sharks today."He says with a wink as he walks back into the room a smile on his face and Raven taps her shoulder and snaps his teeth like a shark and smiles"Got you."He says before going into the room."I dont know I think lunch is soon because I am getting hungry."Raven says sitting down and Sanders laughs."You are always hungry Raven"He says and Raven grins.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion
Harriet_Houdini

DragonChild09

Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers