Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[ORP] a noodle's birthday! (lily + others)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:15 pm
Nasir had gone all out. Working with Borr and Wil, he had made sure that a portion of Darlene's had been claimed purely for Lily. There had been a moment that they had considered having it at their house but that had been quickly overruled because Darlene's was clearly the place it was meant to be.

She was turning twenty-one after all and could now legally drink.

The music was just starting and Nasir was up on a ladder hanging up the banner that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY (because he was that nerd and he loved Lily). At least he was smart enough that he was definitely wearing leggings with the skirt that he was wearing today (and a pair of flats because he was not going to work in heels).

"There we go!" he said as he hopped down the last rung of the ladder, patting himself. "Cake's almost done too ..." The young man was mentally going over his checklist, making sure that everything - absolutely everything - would be perfect. There were tables set up with already for people and there was, strangely enough, a sloth theme going on. There were cute, plush sloths that hung from places as well as a couple of fishers that had been drawn onto the banner.

Overall, it looked stupidly adorable.

Even if it was mostly in dark colors.

Deal with it.

Quote:
THIS IS AN ORP FOR LILY'S BIRTHDAY. if you know lily or nasir or just want to hang out at darlene's, COME JOIN IN (bring a gift if you want~!). NASIR WANTS EVERYONE TO COME LOVE LILY OKAY. SHE IS GREAT AND WONDERFUL AND HIS SISTER OKAY.

Quote:
for those that want to bring a gift but don't know what, here's a handy dice roll for you to give you a theme!

ROLL A 1D4
1: something spoopy
2: something related to yoga / exercise
3: socks and/or another bad clothing item
4: a sloth themed item

AMItotic

cibarium

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm
One particular booth had a lazy blonde using a massive sloth plushie as a pillow. It also happened to be one of the gifts from he and Nasir.

He may have actually dozed off. Because he was 100% helping with the decorations.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:20 pm
Lily started her day like every other Saturday, where she wanted to be most--on a mat with a bunch of other people trying to tie themselves into pretzel. When class was done, she dismissed herself to a long, hard-earned shower, using a luxurious amount of hot water that in no way would have lasted in the apartments. It took about half an hour to work through her makeup and hair routine, but by the end of it she was free of yoga pants and back in mesh and leather, trading out her makeup bag for the phone in her bag.

To: Broski
I'm done w class so I'm gonna head over I think
walk up to the bar like a stone cold badass
look santa in the eye
tell him I will have one alcohol plz

If not for Nasir texting her about doing lunch together, Lily might have forgotten it was her birthday entirely. She was a college student, she'd already had her fair share of alcohol before, but Nasir was so excited about her being an actual adult that she couldn't help but begin to feel the hype herself.

With all her items in tow, she left the gym in search of her car, already planning the route of head. Ashdown being the size it was, she could be at Darlene's in five minutes, maybe ten if she stopped by the whole foods for some fruit.

azuredreams
you have ten minutes nasir go go go

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:38 pm
Nasir's phone buzzed and he read the message.

"Wil ..." he was over next to the blonde and shaking him gently. "She's on her way!" he whispered excitedly because it was not often he got to plan an entire birthday party.

Not that he was not especially looking forward to Lily doing that entire number with looking Borr in the eye and asking for a drink.

Then the young man was looking around to the others. "Just make sure that most of you are hidden, alright? We want to surprise her when she comes in." Nasir's smile was warm and bright and absolutely infectious.

AMItotic
text to: noodle sis

let me know when you get here!
i'll meet you outside <3 <3 <3
borr's got in this really tasty drink
you might like it!

iloveyouDIE

Quote:
ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO INTERACT

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:38 am
Wil stirred, stretched and blinked lazily at the corner of the bar that had been transformed while he was sleeping. Nasir was given a thumbs up, "Looks awesome. Great job. She's gonna be super surprised."

Hiding meant that he wriggled himself behind the giant sloth plush. Thankfully it was big enough that the lanky young man could squish down and disappear.

Borr, who obviously had readily agreed to let a corner of the bar be Lily's birthday area, was finally wearing sleeves with the fall weather. He was also ready for the new 21 year old.

So ready.

In a very appropriately badass t-shirt under his flannel.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:46 pm
Shun didn't know Lily all too well, and such, he didn't know it was her birthday. He had just gone to Darlene's to eat out. So when he stepped into the restaurant and saw all of the decorations and the like, he just paused and looked around with a sense of uncertainty.

"I am going to go out on a limb here and guess the whole place is reserved right now."

Azuredreams
iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:23 am
A few minutes later, Nasir's phone buzzed again:

To: Broski

do you want a papaya?
they have them at the store
mmmmmmmmm
love me some papaya
its like they knew it was my birthday

It didn't matter that Lily always found whatever produce she was looking for--it felt special today.

azuredreams

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff