Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

where: Civisect city
when: A while after the space tower collapsed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:54 pm
saihen

Psykgi had a new neighbor. That wouldn't normally be so striking, but this was no wiggler fresh from their trials, but a fully pupated, quite a bit matured young child troll. Even that wouldn't be striking anywhere else in Civisect, which had been aiming to draw as many highbloods as possible into it's vibrant lights. But her neighborhood was not the sort of neighborhood that highbloods lived in. Midbloods, sure. The occasional warm-hued midblood. Herself.

Even if it wasn't unusual, though, Psykgi would have found some excuse to go over and see what was what, and so she was there - bearing a box of baked cookies and hervery big, very toothy smile - at the front of the new greenblood's hive. She gave her hair a quick toss to make sure it covered the scars on her neck and, self conciously, touched the notches on her horn that the falling debris had caused. She knew she was lucky to have gotten away with a few holes and burns, but they still bothered her - a reminder of the failure of the tower, and of how terribly it all had gone wrong... but she also knew that there was no going about it. Others bore gruesome scars, and she would just have to deal with her own marks. She was sure it would be fine.

Ma'am perched on her shoulder, hand, calf, and back and chittered in unison. "I'm sure they'll be nice." she reassured her still-frazzled lusus, "Or at least interesting." And with that, she knocked - firmly, twice - on the door to the hive...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:31 am
DraconicFeline

Same city, new neighborhood, having most her stuff destroyed by the falling tower really had made the move easier since she didn't have to worry about carrying extra stuff, but that made her new hive look considerably more drab. Calida stared at her mostly empty apartment with disdain. It was just EMPTY, she needed some sort of color or decoration. but she didn't have the beetles for decorations right at the moment. The rent was even just a bit too high, most sensible trolls would move off to somewhere cheaper, but not Cali. She was not going to give up on this place, SHE ALSO, was not going to move somewhere without easy access to water.

She picked up a simple apron and put it on to. "Time to get some baking done!" Calida gave an excited fist pump. She scrounged around for her cookbook, flour, eggs and whatever else she needed for the cookies she would make that day. She was rolling the mixture and putting it on a baking sheet when a knock on the door jolted Calida from her work. She froze for a good few moments in surprise, She slowly turned to look at the door.

It took what felt to her like ages before she could bring herself to slowly inch her way to the door, all the time her pumpbiscuit felt like it was going to drum out of her chest and into the block around her. Shakily, Calida put a metal hand on the door handle, twisted and pulled it open slightly to see who it was. "Oh!" this exclamation was just as much surprise as it was relief. It was just a redblood, guess that shouldn't have been a surprise since this was the poor end of town. Calida swung the door open with a wide smile. "Hey, sorry for the mess, I was uh... working.... hello!" she said as she dusted flour from her hair, face and apron.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 pm
saihen
Title drop wink

Psykgi had been about to knock again for good measure and/or start listening for any possible interesting movement inside when the door opened.

"Hello~!" she said, holding out her offering with one hand and waving cheerily with the other. Ma'am waggled her antennae in Calida's direction, assessing. She smelled of food and sweets, a first impression that the swarm could not complain about, though if she was baking than would the cookies be redundant? The swarm whispered it's concerns amidst themselves, and Psykgi ignored them. Gifts were usually welcome and sometimes they weren't. It was the thought that counted.

"I'm Psykgi Mentha!" she said, wasting no time in introducing herself, "I live just over there," she gestured to the nondescript door of her own hive, "And I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!"

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:35 pm
DraconicFeline
perfection~

"Oh...."Calida looked confused at first before she giggled and took the box. This was a wonderful welcome! Though she couldn't help but try to look around the older troll to make sure there wasn't anything that would happen. After her moments of paranoia she actually stopped to look at the troll. She was definitely beautiful and cali really liked the dyed hair.

"Thank you very much!" She flashed a big smile toward psykgi in thanks for the present and opened her door wider. "Sorry I didn't come sooner, I was putting cookies in the oven," she held the box in one hand and offered the redblood her free hand for a handshake.

"I'm Calida and over there--", she leaned away so her lusus who was sitting on a perch just outside a window, "Is mami, thanks for the welcome! I haven't met any of my other neighbors yet... well, you would be the first, It's really nice to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:27 pm
saihen

See? There wasn't a problem with the gifts. Psykgi wanted to say to her lusus, but talking to Ma'am could easily take up a whole chunk of a night, what with the many different tracks of conversation and all.

Psykgi happily shook her hand - though it was a little awkward, what with handing over the box and all. Still, handshakes were great greetings.

"No problem! Cookies do need tending too, and you can't really walk away with the oven open and letting out all that heat, right!" Psykgi said cheerily. She was the first to greet her new neighbor? Good. That always made a good first impression, and those counted for so much.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you." She briefly contemplated introducing her lusus then and there, but with Ma'am it got slightly awkward and threatening: Hey, so, those cockroaches you see darting about the corners of your hive eating crumbs and getting eaten by your lusus? Thats my lusus. Don't worry, there's lots of her.

Instead, she went with: "May we come in?" Yes, that was a better introduction.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 pm
DraconicFeline

"Oh, umm...." could she let the greenblood in? Well, mami was outside so the bug lusus wouldn't be in any danger. "Okay, yes you may come in," She held the door open for her guest with a smile before she dashed back to the oven to check it.

"Just umm, If your lusus could stay out of my food and stuff, I need to sell these," she turned back to face Psykgi. "Nothing against either of you, I promise!" Calida put some cookies in the oven. "So... what kind of things do you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:57 pm
saihen

"I totally understand - She'll behave~ Don't worry." Of course, behave was relative. With a swarm of roaches, it was inevitable that some of them got into something, and that sugar would be too tempting. But, Ma'am would try. That was all you could ask from a swarm collective of roaches.

Psykgi understood their instinct very well, especially as the sweet, warm smell of cookies wafted through the air.

That sure was a sudden question, though. "All kinds of things!" she said, which was true enough. Psy wasn't that picky when it came to recreation. "Shopping, for one..." She eyed the cookies hungrily, "I take it you like to bake!" she said, stating the obvious.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items