Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:58 pm
She'd gotten the job. She had a case of beer under her arm as she knocked on Zac's door and just waited. Vega was still dressed in that flippy skirt and white button down shirts. Her shoes were off, however, resting on top of the beer. She wiggled her feet in her pantyhose and just wrinkled her nose a bit.

The interview had gone well. She'd watched her mouth and gritted her teeth through the girl's asinine banter about what band had the hottest singer, acting like she knew anything about emo music at all. It was the only job she could find without having do dye her hair or start as like some assistant in a tattoo shop without the cool perks of being able to practice tattooing. Who knows, she could have some hidden skill for tattoos! Either way, she managed to bullshit her way into a temporary job and just grinned wide.

"Zaaac, open up! Hey!" She kicked his door with her foot a little, avoiding smashing her toes in the process.

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:07 pm
“One sec!!” He called and hurried to open the door. He’d swapped form his earlier clothes to “clearly slumming in the house” clothes, which involved a pair of cloth shorts, full rainbow in color and an oversized tank top with a bathrobe. The robe had a print of unicorn kittens trailing ‘glitter’ print.

“Sorry! I’m a mess! Come in! How did it go!!”

Peppermint Coffee

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 pm
When Vega saw what he was wearing, the smile on her lips grew and she leaned in to peck his forehead as she walked by him. "Well I definitely got the job!" She dropped the beer off in the kitchen, on a counter and then turned to look at him, showing off her outfit.

"Thanks to the clean clothes, I think." She ripped open the box and just started to put a few beers in the fridge. "So I bought beer to celebrate. It's warm, but.." Vega looked over to him and just bounced on the balls of her feet.

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:49 am
He laughed. “No problem on the clothes!” He shook his head.
“Should I… would Chinese sound good? I know its an awful lot of take out but I wasn’t sure when I should start anything healthier. “
“I have a menu on the fridge if you want to pick dishes you like? As congratulations I mean!! Um…do you want a glass for the beer?”

He waved his hands clearly excited for her.

Peppermint Coffee

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:56 am
To the menu Vega went. "Man, Chinese sounds good." She hummed and beamed a bit, rocking herself on her feet a little more. Taking the menu down, she wandered over to the couch, flopped down, and then looked up at how excited he sounded.

"O-oh my God, come here. You innocent, innocent boy! Look. Okay. So, beer is drank from cans or bottles. Unless it's like weird home brewed beer. Can and bottle is part of the beer experience. Trust me. It tastes like garbage, but it's not bad after your second." Vega laughed a little more and then just motioned him over. "Come help me pick what we wanna order."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:33 pm
“Umm… if you are ok with pork they do the most –amazing- pork fried rice, the little bean sprouts and bits of egg in it are just…” he waved his hands trying to explain something as abstract as flavor.

“I mean, that’s really good, so are the steamed dumplings, um… I haven’t tried everything but the soup is nice, the wonton.

He turned a –deep red- in the face as she called him an innocent boy. “But…if it tastes like garbage why would you….” He shook his head confused but opted to accept what she said. After all, what did he know.

Peppermint Coffee

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:36 am
"Pork fried rice sounds good! I'm basically a human garbage disposal. Feed me." She lounged across his lap in an overly dramatic way before snickering and looking up at him. Her eyes were bright now, full of happiness and playfulness. She reached up and patted his cheek before smirking.

"Beer isn't really delicious. Everyone thinks it tastes bad but after a while you don't care because it gets you drunk. Then it tastes like water." She nodded sagely and smirked. "I'mma wait for them to get cold. Your first beer should always be cold."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:59 pm
“Huh…” He mused. “I thought some people were really particular about the flavors, or is that just about like, the fancy beers?” He tipped his head as he brought up the web page for the Chinese place. He had to admit part of what he enjoyed about this particular restaurant was that not only did they have delicious food, but that you could order via their web page when you were feeling … antisocial, he could even pay that way to remove stress of looking for more than enough to give a tip.

Two orders Pork Fried Rice, no so ‘authentic’ but very tasty chicken fingers, steamed dumplings, a few wontons. Leftovers were just fine he figured.
He clicked ‘send’ and the order was off and running.

“… how do you know what kind of drunk you’ll be?”

Peppermint Coffee

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items