azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:49 pm
Nasir had mostly cleaned up after his shift, a towel thrown over his shoulder that he was leaning over the bar and chunking into the container of them before he sat down at it. It took him not even a moment before he realized that he had sat down next to Hana.

"Hana!" he said with a smile, glasses pulled off and cleaned before he slid them back on. "Hi!" Considering how close friends he was with her brother, of course he knew her. Just that they didn't necessarily run into each other as often as they could have.

Silverah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:30 pm
Hana looked up from her burger, quickly clamping a napkin over her mouth (there was tomato juice dribbling down her chin). "Hiya, Nasir," she said, swiping the napkin across her lips.

She held up a finger like she was asking him to give her a second, then took a long gulp from her glass of water. "Okay," said Hana, swallowing. "That's better. What's the haps?"

azuredreams

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:35 pm
Nasir nodded and waited patiently, assuming that whatever caused that dribble of tomato totally required a palate cleansing drink of water.

"Nothing yet, I just got off work," he said with a wide smile. "Going to go see Dhan in just a little bit, do some shopping. What brought you by?"

Silverah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:56 pm
At the mention of her brother, Hana got a strange look in her eye. "Just grabbing a bite to eat," she said, gesturing to her plate. She bit her lip.

"So, like, what are your intentions with my brother?" she asked him. "Do you like, wanna ******** him? Because between you and me I don't think he swings, like, in any direction at all."

"But, like, good luck."

She nudged her plate towards him. "French fry?"

azuredreams

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:18 pm
Nasir looked to her order and, yes he had made that. It had been the last thing he had made before he clocked out and-

A ruddy red spread across his cheeks, Nasir's eyes widening behind his glasses and his head shaking side to side. Not that he wasn't taking a french fry because he totally was. They were amazing.

"We're just friends," he said after the fry, finally seeming to find his voice. "Dhan doesn't- I mean like you said, he-" Nasir's hand flicked, trying for words he was too flustered to get out. He just enjoyed doing everything that he did with the other young man which did include playing with each other's hair and putting it up and-

Well okay he could see where maybe she might have thought there was something going on.

Silverah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:10 pm
Hana burst out laughing. And then she started choking. And then she took a long sip of soda and kind of... breathed, for a little bit. And then she reached over and patted the back of Nasir's hand.

"I'm just ******** with you, oh my god, your face."

She offered him another french fry.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, man. I know. Dhan's my brother. We talk."

Azuredreams

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:48 am
Nasir just turned a rather vivid shade of red, ducking his head down and pulling at one of the hairclips in his hair a couple times before he finally took it off and clipped it back into place.

"One of these days," he said in a small huff (an amused one), "I'm going to pick up that you're messing around." Yet he hadn't because Hana always had managed to pull these kind of things on him. Nasir tended to take things for face value and it made for some hilarious moments (like now).

"You should play poker," he told her, taking the fry and nibbling on it. "I think you'd be good at with the straight faces you're able to hold."

Silverah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:44 am
"Only during Divali," replied Hana, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "Me? In a poker den? My grandmother would be scandalized."

She picked up the ketchup bottle, adding even more to what was already on her plate. "Like, you've never met my grandmother, but she's one of those ladies who wears traditional clothes to the supermarket. My dad's biggest act of rebellion was eating beef."

Anson Badhan was known to enjoy one of Darlene's cheeseburgers from time to time.

"Okay, so, you're gonna go see my brother," she said. "Can I get a ride back to my house?"

azuredreams

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:31 pm
Nasir just smiled, shaking his head and laughing softly because it was Hana and she was doing that thing with her eyelashes and it got him every time.

"Sounds like one of my aunts, honestly, who would have a fit any time my mother didn't dress appropriately." Which was often because his mother was a free spirit. He smiled in memory, briefly feeling that pang of missing his family but it faded.

"Oh, sure!" It wasn't like he hadn't given her rides before or that he even minded. Nasir would give her a ride wherever she wanted. "... though maybe with the windows down?" Wil had smoked something particularly fragrant earlier and the smell was lingering. Nasir would have to go get it cleaned later.

Silverah

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff