Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Underdark
[PRP] Creative title here -- Andrei x Canaria

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image
Andrei moved through his cave, the place he called home and the place he decorated for Canaria's benefit. He was unsure where his relationship with Canaria stood, she was of course a blood-giver to the dark tribe but past that, he wasn't sure what they were other then Guardian and blood-giver. He had meaning to raise the question with her but he had wanted to wait until she was more settled in with living with him 24/7. I mean he had to admit they got along great and they enjoyed each other's company but their relationship was still unclear to him.

He zipped through his cave cleaning up the space, it had been awhile since he last cleaned. If his memory served him right the last time he did was when Lady Canaria moved in with him, after that he hadn't cleaned and it was driving him nuts with all the messes he had made. He continued zipping through the corridors and rooms and then stopped in front of Lady Canaria's room he was debating whether he should go in and clean it but he didn't want to invade her space so he decided against it and zipped back down the corridor to the other parts of his home.

magnadearel
Its here when you have time to post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:36 pm
StarshineAngel01

User Image

The gentle wind tribe female was resting comfortably in her den. Her living cave inside Andrei's larger complex was just perfect for her. She never felt that she was in danger of falling here and was perfectly relax. Canaria could hear the dark tribe male who'd done so much by taking her under his wing moving restlessly out in the main rooms. She wondered what could possible be up, or if something he'd heard had upset him.

She looked up as she heard his footfalls pause outside the entrance of her room. The bright yellow female expected to him to push in an second and ask something. Except he didn't, and moved off. She frowned, thinking that was unusual. Canaria decided she'd have to ask him herself and pushed to her feet from her bed. She padded to the door, which was really just hanging cloth and nudged past it as her feathered wings made a soft rustling sound.

"Andrei? Is everything alright?" She called softly as she looked around for him. It was much easier for him to see in the dark. So while her den was usually well lit, the rest of the caves weren't unless she intended to spend a good amount of time in them. She knew he'd hear her.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:54 pm
Andrei paused from his flitting around his cave once he heard Lady Canaria's soft echo through his cave. He flew over to where her den was and landed in front of her "Yup, everything is fine just you know tidying up the cave and making sure its decent in appearance" he told her. "I have learned that in order maintain balance in the home, we should probably clean it once so often" he told her nodding his head. He also had wanted his home to be decently clean for Lady Canaria.

"I apologize if I disturbed you or anything, that was not my intention at all. I would have dropped by your room to clean it but I didn't want to bother you at all" he told her politely before folding his wings against his back. "I hope, you are comfortable and there is enough space for you to live comfortably" he told her softly. He was glad that his humble cave abode had a feminine touch to it, it was nice."Umm...are you hungry or anything? Can I get you something?" he asked her.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:12 pm
StarshineAngel01

When he said he was cleaning, she became suspicious. Canaria glanced quietly around her. Some things looked like they had been moved around, but there wasn't much order yet. She also knew he hadn't done this since she'd moved in. Something had to be up. "Clean does make it better," she agreed with him. "I'll help if you like. No sense in you doing it all yourself."

"You didn't disturb me," she reassured him. "Andrei I couldn't ask you to take on my room. I'll take care of it." It wasn't that she was embarrassed for him to see what was in there; more she felt it was beneath his station to clean up after her. Canaria gave him a warm smile. "I am extremely happy and content here." She stiffled her giggle at what appeared to be an tempt to get away from an awkward situation on his part.

"Not right now, but why don't you gather some dinner and I'll work on cleaning."  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:52 pm
Andrei nodded his head lightly "I would hope so, I didn't like it messy and disorganized and I figured I do it now since the last time I cleaned it was before you moved in" he told her politely. There wasn't much he was trying to do or avoid he just felt like he needed to do a clean.

"That's good to know that I didn't disturb you, I try not to too much" he told her, he had respect for her and he wanted to make sure that she didn't feel like she was imposing on his life.

He nodded his head once again "I will, do just that. Are you sure you are going to be okay?" he asked before deciding to flit off to the kitchen to see if he could gather some dinner for the two of them at the same time he wasn't sure what she liked and didn't like, so he would have to rely on his best guess of what he knew about her, which now that he thought about it was not much. This was going to be difficult.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:25 pm
StarshineAngel01

"Then let me help you. There's no sense in you doing alone." She smiled at him with humor. Canaria didn't question why he suddenly felt the impulse to clean. She was willing to lend to her paw to any task he wanted.

"You probably don't disturb me enough Andrei. I like your company." It was true. She liked to spend time with him, which wasn't hard considering he was her guardian here in the caves. Maybe she was starting to like him too much, but she wouldn't trade him for anyone.

"I will. I feel more comfortable here than anywhere else in the caves. Plus I'm sure you won't be gone long." She gave him a wing wave to send him on his way and turned to look at the caves that needed cleaning. They really couldn't be that bad could they?  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:22 pm
Andrei nodded his head "That would be nice" he told her politely. He was glad that she was willing to help him, with cleaning around the caves. "I also apologize for that, I just don't know how to act with you in house" he told her.

"well, I'm glad you enjoy it so much living here with me. Its nice to have a feminine touch. Anyway, I wasn't sure what you like to eat so I kinda just grabbed something that I think you would like" he told her.

magnadearel

[ RP Zone ] The Underdark

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff