CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Mizuho Kazami

"ok we are here. Oh Alice since that you are my only student in the class. You can sit with your friends or with another class. Oh Mr. Goodheart, can Alice come and sit with your class? Since that she is the only student in the class."

Guenivere ORion

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image

Sander and Raven both arived form the gym,they had changed there cloths and even got showers the last thing they wanted was to sit around being sweaty form running,Sander sighs he honestly didn't want to be here and nether did Raven he was just better at hiding it then his friend."Hey maybe we will see the girls again."Raven says and Sander looked at him."That would be the only saving grace in all of this."He says with a little smile,he would like to see hydra again."I think you like her don't you?"Raven says and Sander gave him a look a shock then bunched his arm."Shut up Raven."He says and he finds a place to sit with Raven laughing."You do don't you."He adds and Sander sighs."Ok fine yes I may like her you happy now,just drop it alright,I am blind man no why a girl would like a guy who cant see her.""But you can see her Sander it's not like you to give up."He says and Sander sighs as he sits down."I am not giving up I just know it's not going to happen."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Hanon Hosho

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"we're here Lucia and Hanon."

"wow it is so big in here."

"yeah I know, Lucia."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:19 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel and her class arrived at the auditorium and she looked around it in awe,"Ooh!! Mr. Goodheart we can sit wherever we want right?", she asked eyeing the shiny seats she spotted two familiar faces from earlier already sitting down,"Hey look! its Raven and Sander", she jumps up and down waving at them frantically,"Hi guys!!". she calls from her end while she heads over to them without even waiting for permission.
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:22 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice enters the room and a smile crosses her face she hadn't been in an auditorium in so long and she could already see other students getting ready to be seated and she nods her thanks to the teacher,"Thank you I'm new but oh wait I see Lucia!", she says running over to her home friend from earlier she explains happily,"I'm so glad your here! I was hoping to see you soon!", she smiled at her and hanon and her friend Kaito,"Hey have you guys found a seat yet? Do you three have plans this afternoon? I think I'd love to go to the carnival with hatter later", she explained,"and Elliot you 3 want to come with us?".  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Hanon Hosho

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"yo Alice. Might go to the carnival. No we have not found any yet. Did you find any? How are you doing in class?"

"hi Alice. I might go to carnival later on. no we have not found any seats yet. What about you?"

"hiya Alice. No not yet. What about you Alice? I think that stay with Nikpra to help her out at the hotel."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Mizuho Kazami

"oh Alice. I forgot ask you in class. Who were those people? They came out of the classroom before I even walk in. Oh hi students. My name is Mrs. Mizuho Kazami. Please call me Mrs. Kaz."

Guenivere ORion

AnimusHelixRebirth

DragonChild09

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra enters the auditoriam with ariel and her eyes fall all over the area it was massive! very large like the concert hall back at home in atlantica and she smiled taking in the new human sight as she seen ariel poiting to two familiar heads near the side where the exit was. She tried to calm her nerves since it seemed that ariel was always running off and she smiled and headed over to them both giving raven and sander a wave before replying,"Hi didn't know you two would have to attend this uh..", she looked at them confused,"I'm really not sure what this is to be honest", she gave a small laugh and turned back around,"But whatever it is must be important or we wouldn't be brought out of class then right?".

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:44 pm
Thomas Goodheart
Loving Father

Thomas arrived at the Auditorium with his students. Okay, students, please stay with me in your seats.
Exit

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

Sander and Raven where sitting and talking when they both heard a familiar voice and they both turned it was Ariel followed by Hydra and Sander and Raven both wave."We got called same as you,kind of sucks as we are missing out on gym class."Sander says and Raven looks at him and smiles."True but we get to hang out more now don't we."He says and he feels Sander hit his side again and Raven laughs and Sanders face was slightly red as he knew why he was saying that."It is nice to see you again."Sander says with a smile his face still a little red but it was fading fast."Would you two like to sit with us?"He asks and they move down two seats so they can sit with them.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night
Her Pagan

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:06 pm
Ariel
User Image

Ariel smiles brightly as she turns to sit with them,"Oh of course thank you!", she replied as she turned only to hear Mr. goodheart say something about taking seat with them,"Oh boo..", she gets up seeing hydra look out of place she plops her down in the seat,"I'll be right back I'll ask Mr. goodheart if we can sit here", and she skips off to her teacher as she stands infront of him,"Mr. Goodheart can me and hydra sit with out friend?", she was waiting for a response.
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra stands there hearing their teacher call back for them,"Well looks like we are gonna have wait on that sitting arrangement I mean", she as pulled over to the chair and plopped down next to sander, she looked up as Ariel skips off,"What the-", she stops breathes out controling her hot headed temper,"That princess... is something else", she remarks she turns to them both smiling,"So you guys were in gym? I went their yesterday we were playing some kind of ball game and then..", her expression grew annoyed,"That penguin arrived...".

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image

Sander and Raven watch as Ariel skips off and Raven laughs softly."She seems to be having a good time."He says and Sander notices Hydra sits beside him and he looks at her and smiles."What kind of ball game?"He asks then he heard about a penguin."What was a penguin doing in the school and how did it get in here?"He asks his voice clearly showing he was confused.

User Image

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night
Her Pagan

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra answered his question,"Oh it was called baseball I think well anyways I never got to play it sorta was glad to though... here I am a senior trying to keep a low profile on who I really am and never played any human sports... but..", she added with a sigh,"That penguin was..", she grits her teeth,"A little monster lets put it at that.. I think he is lucia's or something and he nearly had me exposed! I had to hide in the janitors closet for over half an hour before I would dry off and then the little monster kept trying to spray us at gym class!".

AnimusHelixMason
Miss Shadow Night
Her Pagan

Triton High School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out