Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Devil You Know(NinexDeadly) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:30 pm
While most of the guests have decided to leave before a large storm blows in, a few guests and staff to look after them have stayed behind. While the mountain might be closed for a couple of days, the resort has more then enough supplies to take care of the remaining guests, back up generators and skiing isn't the only reason people come to the resort....the hot springs are rather popular as well.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:31 pm
Deadly's FCs

User Image User Image User Image
Name: Alison Valentine

Name: Margo Philips

Name: Lilith Armstrong

Name: Anastasia Farshaw

Name:Olivia Green
Newly Wed

Name: Amelia Knight
Survivor  

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:09 pm
Nine's Characters

Name: Lucas Green
The Newly Wed (loyal, friendly, kind, protective of his wife)

Name: Eli Blackwood
The Survivor (Leader, aggressive under pressure, antisocial, supportive, brave.)

Name: Samuel Smith
The Stoner [Playful, care-free, relaxed, laid back, high on life (and everything else.)]

Name: Adrian Brooks
The Soloist. (Stand offish, antisocial, thrill seeker, confrontational )

Name: Grant Weston
The Guy (Friendly, playful, relaxed, jock)

Name: Adam Redwood
The Friend (Kinda a playboy.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:04 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli had chosen to stay and weather the storm inside the resort. It was large and had plenty of space so he didn't really need to bunch up with others which was his preference. He didn't like crowds much and so the fact that the majority of the people who had come left was really a plus. There were a few others guys and girls who had stayed but he didn't mind them much. He just sat on a couch in the lounge area reading a book about some private detective who believed that a dead killer was talking to him. It was an interesting book really but it was just a way to pass the time. He wasn't big on skiing but he wasn't going to ignore the invitation that had brought him here. Of the people he noticed, he could tell that one pair were a newly wed couple, they had that sort of air about them. The hopefulness that sickened him. Then there was a jock of sorts, a guy who looked like a stoner, and a few others. He didn't really pay them much mind, he just read his book and kept to himself.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Amelia Knight

Amelia entered the lounge, on her way to her to her room, cheeks the rosy colour of someone who had just been outside in the cool winter air. As further evidence to that was the winter coat and snowboard in tow. She’d been getting some last minute runs in with a few other die hards before they closed the lift and locked the doors for the upcoming storm. It was due to arrive in a few hours and a few last minutes who had changed their mind about staying were rushing about before the road closed. As she walked though, she spotted familiar face that she wouldn’t forget in a million years. “Eli!” She called, walking over to him with a friendly wave and a smile. “I didn’t expect to see you here.”

nine1122

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:14 pm
Eli Blackwood

The voice caught Eli by surprise and he turned to face the source, finding a familiar face moving towards him. He closed his book and stood, mostly out of surprise. Seeing her here was the last thing he would ever have imagined. After everything that happened he made an effort to distance himself from her... her and that whole town. He never felt safe there. "I didn't expect to see you here either." Eli responded simply as he stepped around the couch to greet her.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Amelia Knight

“How have you been?” Amelia asked, stopping just before Eli and setting the edge of the snowboard down while holding it upright. She really hadn't heard from him since the that night, but sincerely hoped Eli had been doing well. The events of that night had certainly changed her.

“What do you mean the road is closed!” A female voice shouted, causing heads to turn. One could assume they were no longer allowing people to leave, least they be caught on the road in the impending storm. It seemed the well dressed blonde had intended to leave, but had tried to leave too late. Amelia couldn't help but roll her eyes as she turned her attention back to Eli.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:13 am
Eli Blackwood

"Evidently I've been better than some." Eli said calmly as he looked past Amelia to the blonde who was upset. Then he returned his attention to Amelia. "How about you? How have you been since... well... you know?" Eli wasn't exactly eager to talk about that night but it seemed like if they had anything to talk about it would have to include the events that changed their lives forever.

A man looking to be in about his thirties with brown hair and blue eyes stepped up to speak with the angry blonde and the attendant she was speaking to. "I think we would all benefit from calming down a little. Once the storm passes we'll be able to leave. I mean, we really are in a pretty good place to weather a storm." He offered, trying to keep the situation calm. Nobody wanted to be trapped in a resort where everyone was trying to kill each other.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Amelia Knight

She gave a small chuckle at his comment at the shouting blonde. How had she been? That was a complicated question to answer. Years of nightmares, paranoia, therapy and various anxiety medications. PTSD they called it. Supposedly this trip was supposed to help with that. Help her relax a bit. “I’ve been…you know.” Amelia gave a sort of helpless shrug while trying to find a good answer. “Busy I guess. Are you here alone?” He had been sitting alone reading when she walked in but maybe he had been waiting for someone.

Lilith Armstrong

Lilith looked the man who had approached her up and down, clearly making some sort of a judgment about him. Probably debating if he was worth her time to answer or not. At least the attendant seemed relieved a non-staff had chosen to intervene. “Does that mean you are volunteering to entertain me until we can leave?” She asked with a rather seductive smile, making it clear what sort of entertain she had in mind. That would show her good for nothing husband for leaving early for business instead of staying here on their vacation. She had stayed out of spite, but hadn't intended to spent the storm here.

nine1122

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:48 pm
Eli Blackwood

Was he here alone? Well no one was really alone here, the entire resort was just full of people as he had experienced it so he had never really felt alone but he knew she did not want some long convoluted answer. He had come here on his own in response to a particularly interesting piece of mail that he received. "Yeah. I apparently won the trip in some internet thing. I don't know, but I wasn't going to turn down a free trip." That was mostly true. He noted that she didn't say she was doing well and it almost made him feel guilty. He didn't feel guilty for bringing it up, that was inevitable the moment she saw him. He felt guilty for something else that he couldn't quite pinpoint.

Adam Redwood

"Well I..." Adam found himself stumbling over his words a little as he thought of a response to this very forward woman. "I'm sure I could find some way to keep you entertained until the storm blows over if that is what you require." He hadn't intended to volunteer as a babysitter but if it kept the peace while they were all crammed in the resort he would certainly do it. Clearly he hadn't entirely picked up one what exactly was meant by the girls request but he would in short time.

I only see the irony in their last names now.
Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:59 am

Amelia Knight

“Really? That's quiet the coincidence. I'm also here because I won a trip. Small world I suppose.” She gave a bit of a shrug at the oddity, brushing it off as just that. Amelia looked around the room briefly. It seemed things with the blonde had settled down at least. “I've got to go get changed and put my board away, but would like to meet up for supper later?” She actually wasn't too sure what the plan was for super, if they were going to open the restaurant up as normal despite most of the guests and the bulk of the staff being gone.

Lilith Armstrong

“I'm sure you can.” Lilith was clearly pleased at the mans answer. Maybe the trip wouldn't be so bad after all. She turned briefly to the man she had been yelling at before to order a few things to her room, in particular a bottle of champagne, before motioning for the entertainment to follow her. Clearly she was concerned with if had been doing anything previously or if he was here with anyone. “Tell me, what is your name.”

nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:04 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli hesitated slightly. Seeing Amelia stirred up feelings he would rather left unfelt. Still, if anything she deserved dinner. "I'd love to." Eli finally replied. He had to head back to his room to put his book with his things anyways, so, he could get ready as well. Eli was under the impression that enough of the staff had remained behind to keep the resort running for the people who decided to stay but they were certainly short handed now. He didn't exactly know how short handed they were though.

Adam Redwood

"I'm Adam. And you are?" It was about now that Adam realized exactly what she had in mind and he wasn't entirely opposed to it. It kept the peace and it would be fun so why not? He had come alone so it's not like anyone was waiting for him back in his own room. He followed the seductress before him without delay.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Amelia Knight

“Great, I'll meet you in an hour at the dinning hall. I'm in room 211 if you need to get a hold of me before then.” Cellphone reception was a little sketchy around these parts, usually involving one or two bars if she held her tongue just right, but the biggest reason she gave her room number was Eli's hesitation. After they all left the resort he'd have no way to contact her again, nor she him. Less personal. Amelia gave a parting wave before heading to her room to change out of her snowboarding gear, probably have a quick shower and change.

Lilith Armstrong

“Lilith.” She answered sweetly as he followed her along towards the elevators.”So tell me Adam, are you here alone? It would be unfortunate if we were.... interrupted.” Lilith smiled at him in a most suggestive manner before stepping gracefully into the elevator just as the doors slid open. Naturally she selected the top floor where the penthouse sweet was located. It wouldn't change her mind if he wasn't alone, but it'd make things easier if she didn't have some family member or girlfriend pounding on the door while Lilith was trying to enjoy other activities.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:39 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli smiled and nodded slightly to Amelia before she departed. He intended to go up to his room and rest a little before dinner but he would not actually get the rest he wanted. Eli took the elevator up to his room and when he got inside, he saw that he was not the last person in his room. Eli was paranoid these days and so he always left his door rigged so that if someone else opened it, he would know. In this case, he left a small piece of paper at the bottom of the door frame that would drop if someone opened the door. It did not drop when he opened the door because it was already on the ground. The moment he noticed that, all humor and amusement drained from his body. A stoic look came over him and he moved forward into his room.

Lucas Green

Lucas sat in his room with his wife. He had suggested they stay through the storm because he didn't want to waste their honeymoon. They had paid to be at the resort and he figured they should stay there. Now he was laying on their bed drawing random circles on a piece of paper. He had not anticipated being as bored as he now was. They couldn't exactly go skiing and the hot springs were only fun for so long. The resort was large but most of it was rooms. There was a gym, a lobby, a recreation area, a gift shop, a few places to get food, a bar, and the skiing slopes. Unfortunately, Lucas wasn't really interested in any of those things right now.

Samuel Smith

Sam was loitering around the lobby when Eli and Amelia left it. He was dressed in a light hoodie, a t-shirt, jeans, and some walking shoes. Samuel had a very relaxed disposition and was kinda sprawled out on the couch. He had chosen to stay because he had no reason to leave. Everything that was going to happen that was worth seeing was in the resort. He could have left but why would he? If he left now he would go back to a boring life in a boring city. It was better to remain and enjoy the rest of his vacation.

Grant Weston

Grant was jogging through the hotel before finally settling in the gym to finish his workout with some upper body lifting. Mostly curls. He had gone out skiing the day prior and wasn't interested in trying to race the storm for one more trip. Today he was perfectly fine working out in the gym. There were a few others who seemed to agree with his logic but he didn't really approach any of them. He never used a spotter, probably a bad idea in the long run.

Adrian Brooks

Adrian was at the bar drinking. He liked drinking and it would keep him warm through the storm. He was reading some articles on his phone and it almost seemed like he was waiting for something. Every once in a while he would gesture for a refill but otherwise he didn't say anything to the bartender. He just sat there minding his own business with a stern look on his face.

Adam Redwood

Adam smiled when she told him her name. It was a nice name but he didn't say anything about it. She didn't seem the type to want to talk about names. She also didn't seem like the type to enjoy waiting on a response so he was quick to answer her question about whether or not he was alone. "Well you won't have to worry about that, I did come by myself." He had a feeling she had not but he didn't comment. He was on vacation, he should enjoy himself a little.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:58 pm
Alison Valentine

Alison was the last person inside. The chair lift was shut down and locked up. Her and a few other employees took one last trip down the various runs to make sure they were clear of people and no one was stranded or injured before heading inside. The youth wasn’t exactly thrilled about being trapped in doors for the incoming storm, but she was from the UK on a work visa and really had nowhere else to go, even if she wasn’t getting paid until they could open the lift again. She could have acted as a maid or a waitress for the few days until pass opened up again, but had decided she would rather not be paid than work either of those jobs. The youth headed to her room with the small group of fellow instructors who had also stayed to run the mountain on the last day.

Margo Philips

Margo sat out back, taking a long drag of her cigarette. While she was technically on shift, the dining hall wouldn’t be busy for another hour or so, so she had ducted out for a quick break. She hated her job, but needed the money, so she had volunteered to stay. The sky was covered in clouds, making it dark outside, and a cold wind promising the storm ahead had Go hugging her jacket around her while she tried to appease the craving as quickly as possible. She was craving something much stronger, but that would have to wait until her shift was over.

Lilith Armstrong

“I’m glad to hear I have you all to myself.” Lilith answered in a smooth and seductive tone. Clearly she was pleased with his answer. She looked him over in a way that suggested she was mentally undressing him, but alas, the elevator beeped to indicate they had reached their destination and the doors slid back. Naturally she lead the way out and to the left towards her room. “What do you like Adam?”

Anastasia Farshaw

Anastasia sat on a couch in the lobby area, near the fire crackling in the stone hearth. She didn’t really enjoy skiing or snowboarding, but had been brought here on a family vacation by her parents and younger brother. She didn’t mind though. In fact she quiet enjoyed sitting next to the fire, curled up on the couch while reading her book. The blonde woman’s shouts had momentarily disturbed her, but otherwise it had been quiet pleasant in general. The three members of her family had returned a short while ago and where in their two rooms getting ready for dinner.

Olivia Green

Olivia appeared from the bathroom all ready to go down for supper, though it was too early to go down yet, so she laid down on the bed next to Lucas. She gave him a loving kiss on the cheek before asking, “New art project?” while appraising the circles he had drawn. If he was this bored already, she wondered what they were going to do until the storm blew over.

[User Image User Image User Image

Amelia Knight

Amelia looked both ways down the hallway, checking for anyone else that might be there before sliding the card into the electronic lock. The logically part of her mind felt a bit foolish. What was she going to do if someone was coming down the hall? Not go in her room? With a small sigh she pushed open the door, though even then she didn’t enter right away. Her eyes scanned the room for anything out of place her while she listened for any sound that might indicate anyone was inside. Eventually she decided it was okay, for she did enter the room, closed the door and leaned the snowboard against the wall. Even then she habitually checked the closet, the bathroom, even under the bed before finally relaxing a bit. Was she ever going to get over this? It’s been years. He’s dead. She chained the door now that she knew the inside was secure and sat on the bed. That was when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye.

nine1122

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces