Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Accessorize To Great Effect (Trendi and Psykgi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In which a scarf is picked up, trolls go shopping, and there is very, very, little fire.

(Pre-SPACE meta)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:03 pm
Psykgi had almost forgotten about the nice little purpleblood who had been so polite at her Bloodfest stall... at least, until she recieved a letter from him requesting her presence at his hive to pick up a scarf. Then she remembered him, in detail, including them talking about a very colorful scarf.

Whatever slight trepidation Psy might have had about wearing so many colors, she was intrigued - about as much from how memorable she apparently was for the young troll as the scarf - so, after a reply and a series of arrangements, she found herself in New Hemisect one fine, cool night.

She peered up at the address plaques and came upon one lightly graced with glitter. She checked the code on the letter - this was it! - and strode boldly to the door.

Ma'am skittered behind her calmly, the roaches soothed for the time being. This child, she recalled, was a very pleasant child. He had smelled nice to their antennae, and had been very polite to her. This was, she felt, more the sort of hybrid her child should hang around more.

Psykgi hoped that more was in the cards, but for now... there was this. Their first proper meeting outside of the hectic rush of Bloodfest. She knocked. "Hello!" She called for good measure, "Trendi~~~ It's me, Psykgi!"

Gracie Loff

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:40 pm
Trendi was busy shoving food into his face. Nothing could stir him from his ravenous attack of food, nothing. Nothing at least near him. Slow-Dad sighed, trying to push the sweets Trendi had piled near his food out of his reach, only to be thwarted by the young trolls quick reflexes.

"Ah! No, no dad. For me, and friend! Friend coming. Must give gift, and food. Yes?"

Slow-Dad sighed again, knowing that is WAS nice to share food.. but he still didn't want his charge ending up with too much sugar. His slowly, slowly bumbled back to pick out a nice hat to greet the visitor with. After settling on a nice, fancy bowler hat, he went curl up next to his "son" and wait for a knock.

Trendi eyed his dad, nodding. It was a nice hat to wear for the day, he thought.

He paused upon looking at the hat for a while, realizing there was food all over himself. "Ah! What have I done! I'm not neat, no. I'm not ready." He shot up, hearing the knock on the door. He had food hanging off of his face. The indignity. Scambling, he pushed it off with a sleeve as he ran to grab a neatly ribboned box that was lying next to the door. He SWUNG open the door, a smile plastered wide over his face... with a box promptly shoved at Psykgi.

"Ah, yes! Hello! Here, have box, yes? Come in, yes? Don't mind cloth everywhere, swear it comes out of the walls after being picked up. It won't bite!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:17 am
Gracie Loff

"Hi!" she said again, waving at Trendi. Gosh, he didn't look much different from when she'd seen him at her stall!

"Thank you!" Psykgi took the box as it was thrust at her, her expression not dimming even one watt as she took in the cloth, the food-covered nature of her host, and the hat on the lusus. "Oh gosh, I don't mind at all!" She really couldn't judge mess, with a swarm of cockroaches as a parent. Sometimes disorganization just happened!

"May I open it now?" Ma'am gave her a reproachful chitter - such things were to be asked later - but Psykgi could hardly repress her curiousity. What sort of scarf had he made her? What sort of impression had she made on him?

In the meantime, a few roaches were inspecting the house, the sweets, the hats - soft warm things and sugar, two of the swarm's favorite things.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 pm
Trendi didn't mind the roaches getting a feel for the place, but.. Slowdad was wary. He watched the multitude of them scatter around, nearing his hats and his sons sweets. With a twitch he backed into a corner, not quite sure what to do. Clearly he had lost control of his life. He wasn't quite judgemental of what they -were- mind you, more not quite used to this sort of thing. Not only did his son rarely have visitors, they usually weren't chaperoned by.. so many small ones. He stuttered a bit, but got the courage to speak, offering the other childs charge some tea.

Trendi nodded furiously, excited for his newfound friend to open their gift. "Yes! Yes! I hope you like."
He thought back on making the scarf, trying to figure out what to make. A rainbow one didn't seem to fit, no. But one in their blood colors did. One with a small, inkblot pattern made into the end frills. He had been so inspired after seeing their booth at bloodfest, inspired enough to try making his own "art" as he believed it to be. Yes, it had more meaning than pure painting.. but he liked things like that. Ordinary things with a purpose, that in the end could be so beautiful.

He sweated a bit, nervously though.. hoping they would like their gift. He had never made a scarf other than his own, and he wasn't quite sure how it would work out. Frilly rainbow splatter and clouds are one thing, perfection is another!

DraconicFeline"
GAH. I took 84 years. Here is a reply! I'm so sorry!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:09 pm
Gracie Loff
*sluggishly slips you a post*

Correction - soft warm things, sugar, and polite people: these were Ma'am's favorite things. A cluster of roaches inspected the tea, antennae scenting at it's steam before rearing up to sip at it. Ma'am approved.

"Oh my gog, it's an inkblot!" Psykgi said, running the scarf through her hands to see the colors - red, of course, but really nice red, and really nice patterning on the ends. Huh! she thought, admiring it, Everyone will see something a little bit different every time they look... The thought... appealed.

"This is a fantastic gift - I'm gonna try it on right now!" she said, too excited to resist the impulse to put it around her neck and adjust. It was only right that he see his present appreciated, right? "How's it look on me?" she asked, doing a little twirl to show it off.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items