Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

friends visit each other sometimes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:43 am
After having received a rather difficult to decipher letter from her redblooded friend Akkira, Rianon found herself trekking through the borders of the swamplands once again. The area had such an air of mystique to it that always enchanted and mesmerized the young witch.
However, the intrigue and mysteries of this long forgotten land could only entertain a child for so long. Soon the greenblood found herself struggling to decipher just where this hive was supposed to be at. Boredom turned into frustration as the witch started to teleport at random from place to place, doing her best to continue following the directions she had received. Finally, after having dropped the letter and picking it up upside down, she was able to find the path more easily. Had half of these instructions been written upside down?
None the less, a hive finally came into view. Before approaching, Rianon made sure to pluck any stray twigs from her locks and straighten up her outfit. Tardiness was no excuse for looking unkempt...though, it would for the most part be lost on Akkira she imagined. From her experiences with the redblood so far, it was easy to forget her blindness with how capable she had proven herself at the space tower.
Stepping up to the hive, the little witch put on her best smile and rapped her knuckles on the door. ”Hello? Sorry I'm late!” Rianon called, hoping her new friend would recognize the voice.

saihen
Figured I could get this off the ground. Hope you don't mind my adlibbing!

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:25 pm
Unaru

Akkira was nervously puttering around her house, she knew this visit was safe. Her lusus was out on a hunting trip and that would likely last a few nights. Didn't make the fact that she could pop in at an moment any less frightening. It probably wouldn't be half as nerve wrecking if she didn't have a guest coming, but as the time passed the young redblood began wondering if her friend was going to even come. She hugged her legs to her chest as she listened to the chattering of creatures and trolls in what seemed like the distance.

She was snapped to attention by the knocking on her hive door. quickly the blind troll got up off the ground, picked up her wooden sword and hurried to the door. She only tripped, maybe, once in her haste. Akkira took a deep breath and then let it out slowly trying to calm her nerves. Once they were calm enough that she could put on a smile she opened the door. "Hey, took you long enough to get here, I thought the sun might rise before you ever came by," Akkira said with exaggerated drama before motioning for the greenblood to come inside.

"Just take your shoes off at the door, there should be a loose board where you can store your shoes until you're ready to go," the last thing she needed was getting in trouble for a lack of cleanliness by her lusus. "I don't have anything to put over your shoes so if going barefoot or something isn't too your liking, sucks for you, I can't let dirty shoes in my home" she shoved her hands into her sleeves and flashed the greenblood a welcoming smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:45 am
"Well you don't exactly live in the most convenient of places," Rianon replied with a grin. "Living out in the middle of nowhere, though I must say it aids for security." The greenblood mused, tapping her chin. At the mention of removing her shoes the little witch was a bit surprised. She hadn't quite taken Akkira to be such a neat freak of a troll. It didn't bother her much though. "It's a lovely hive you have. It looks quite personal." Rianon was a pleasant girl, though as Akkira saw briefly, she could also be quite quick on her feet and quite perceptive. Removing her boots the witch stepped on the floorboads until she located the squeaking loose one to stash her shoes in.
"Is your lusus home?" She asked, peering around as she stood up. "It would be polite for me to introduce myself." Rianon clearly had no idea about Akkira's lusus.

saihen

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 pm
Unaru

the hive itself consisted of one main room split into separate sections, dictated by what was in each section. On one corner there was a wood burning stove, atop it was a pot with a hole in one side and a spout roughly jammed through it to make a makeshift kettle, next to it was a basin for basic washing. Just opposite it was a shelf of jars. The contents varied from edible to inedible but there seemed to be a system, edible things were lower and inedible stuff stacked higher. None of the jars were labeled, but there seemed to be a braille system on the shelves themselves to guide Akkira on organization. "Yeah, well, that's sort of the point, isn't it?" Security aside, it was the toughest hive to get to and from, so it was more of her lusus's training regime.

She wouldn't know about lovely, but she didn't step on things or get hurt inside her hive so that was good enough. "I'll just have to take your word on that," Akkira gave a bit of a shrug and walked over to the shelves and picked out two jars, one filled with purified water and the other filled with a blend for the tea she would prepare. clearly very comfortable in this place it wasn't long before she was on the other end of the kitchen and set down the two jars before she opened what looked to be a cabinet with a very simple and cracked tea set. Once that was down she opened the jar and began pouring water into the 'kettle' and moved a lever that let the flames from the wood stove touch the kettle

"My lusus is out hunting, she'll be gone a couple nights, so it's just us.,"
Akkira's voice seemed not so sincere about that apology, maybe even the slightest hint of bitterness. "Besides, she's very cranky around guests and being sort of secret about it makes it sort of fun, like my own secret club," she beamed at Rianon, though cranky was a very polite thing to call her lusus. Akkira gestured to a very beat up and low sitting table in the middle of everything, or rather she gestured to the wooden chair next to it. "You can use the chair, I'm going to be sitting at the table so it's no good to me right now,"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:54 pm
The hive's layout was simple, but effective and homey. The young greenblood picked up on the rather distinct tone when Akkira referred to her lusus. It made Rianon's thinkpan swim with questions, but she knew better than to interrogate her friend on her first trip to her hive.
"That's a lovely tea," Rianon commented as she made her way over to the chair that was offered to her. The girl had gathered many different teas while she hunted for ingredients for her potions. The one Akkira was making was familiar, though a little different. Perhaps a subspecies of the same flower?
"I'll be sure to try and not leave anything askew. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble with your lusus." She mentioned, wondering what Akki's lusus must be like. "Is she out often?"

saihen

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas