Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, it's me... I was wondering if after all these sweeps you'd like to meet?
To go over, everything.
They say that time's supposed to heal you but, I ain't done much healing...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:19 pm
Eridia had started to adopt an unhealthy lifestyle. Between messing with trolls, drinking a large amount of faygo, and getting herself in and out of quadrants at once, it was only a matter of time for all of it to backfire. The trip back home was long and dreadful and once she made it back to the city, Eridia let out a loud hearty laugh, that in reality sounded more like a cry. No matter, she didn't are right? The purpleblood had barely returned from late night party somewhere in Four Fronds, her dress had simply become a mess and her make up got ruined once she started crying and more after she accidentally fell in a water fountain in NHC. What once was stunning regal beauty was now a soggy disgraceful mess-- and Eridia didn't care, she was still celebrating!

"Here's for all the scums of Alternia, the misfits, my enemies and my fake friends! Love y'all! Ya surely know how to make a gal feel special!" She lifted her hand up, pretending to have a drink in hand and sobbed and bitterly laughed while she tumbled inside her property. She had come to despise the rituals of fake friendship. Eridia only wished she could just claw those fake friend's eyes out and call it a day; yet instead she only put on huge radiant smile and spout compliments and perhaps started conversations with them until her teeth hurt from the saccharine sweetness of it all. Spinning around the entranceway with her heels and daggers in hand, the lavender approached the door not noticing she had company. If she had, and was well... sober, she might've tried her best to cull them.

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:41 pm
After several heavy handed letters of apology, Azrael had decided to come by the manor itself, He knew that he should have been more wary. He was still so much smaller than most trolls his age, even after many sweeps of growth. His shaggy untamed mane of hair was pulled back into a semi-neat bun of sorts. He had just been about to knock on the hive door when he heard a voice. He could feel his pumpbuscuit bound against the inside of his chest cavity as the familiar visage of his former friend walk around the corner and.... she looked absolutely miserable. Immediately worry overcame whatever fear blueblood felt and he stepped towards Eridia.

"Eridia?" Azrael said quietly, attempting not to alarm the purpleblood. They had not left on the best of terms and he knew she might want to try and club him...but, oh gl'yb she was soaked. He pulled off his coat and attempted to wrap it around Eridia. His voice wavered a little bit as he spoke. "Oh... you're.... here, take my coat....."

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:00 pm
Her head whipped around as she heard her name. Her vision was unfocused, so she did her best not to tumble on the troll who called her and approached them. When the image focused, her eyes widened. "A-azrael?" She muttered with surprise and clear disgust. The highblood tried to straighten her clothes to appear her regal and sophisticated self yet instead of fixing herself, she ended up ripping the side of her dress even more.

Ugh. She felt a sharp pound in her head as she remembered the last time she had seen him. Eridia swore she'd make him regret his decision, he way going to pay for everything. "I'm what?" She huffed waiting for an answer and immediately rejected his coat.

"I'm fine. I--" She hiccuped and clumsily tumbled forward. Eridia was starting to feel nauseous. No, she had to keep it down.

"I don't need yer help. Let me refrase that for ya, I don't WANT yer help. I'm a refined highblood after all, I can do this my'self! Now leave." The highblood approached the door, dropped whatever she had in hand and began to search for the key in her purse. Once with her keys in hand, Eridia began to shiver and sneeze because of the cold. Her shaky hands were preventing her to insert the key onto the lock to open the door. Tears began to run down her cheeks once more as she proceeded to slam her head against the door. First softly and then, with each recurring thud, she hit herself harder.

"I. am. such. a. pathetic troll. I. am. an. excuse. for. a. highblood." She sobbed. "I. can't. even. open. this. shitty doooooor. WHY DOES THE KEYHOLE KEEPS ON MOVING, WHY? Stop moving you shitty object." She whined, pounded on the door and leaned on it, totally giving up on getting in.

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:06 pm
ImaginationsParadise

Azrael purses his lips, unsure what to say. He should leave before something happens that leads to a fight of any kind. But instead puts his coat back on and follows Eridia to her door. "You're wet and you look cold, It could make you sick," Azrael finished and shoved his hands in his coat pockets. He hadn't made it half way to her, when she started muttering and banging her head against the door. Worry and panic once again took hold of the blueblood and he placed a hand on her back

"Mayhaps, it's probably like this because you're chilled and wet.... sometimes I have a hard time getting in my hive after I've been in the snow too long, here my hands are steadier, I can help," He offered reaching over to help her with the keys. He couldn't help but feel a bit sad to see his former friend like this, she was prone to strange behavior, but Eridia wasn't a self-punisher was she? And what was with this oddness anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:23 pm
“As if a little cold could ever stop… m… me, ACHOO!” She sneezed again, feeling her energy slowly drain as if some kind of leech fed on her stamina. Slowly she slid her back against the door until she sat down and put minor resistance on giving the blueblood the keys. Eridia couldn’t even understand why was he here. Azrael took a side and it wasn’t hers, he did multiple cullable offenses back then... Really, her former friend was now a traitor just like all the others who’ve turned her back on her. If only she had the strength to fight, to push him away… She could try though.

“Yeah… I can try that.” She said to no one in particular and began to slightly push Azrael, not allowing him to unlock the door. “Why can’t ya leave me alone Mortis? It ain’t so hard, ya have done it before.” She muttered bitterly while she cupped both her cheeks and pouted.

“Yer like one of those parasites that wanna bring me down. Like Leeroi and Chiara and, um… Everyone really. But ya ain’t gonna see me fall, no, ya hear me lowblood?” She clumsily stood up to grab her dagger and poked his chest with it.

“The woooorld, has yet to seeeeee, the mighty Eridia Tsifer faaa… a... ugh…” She clutched on her burning throat and as quickly as she could, the highblood ran towards the nearest brush to throw her proverbial cookies. So much for holding all of that down.

"I blame you for this...." She cried from the bush.

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:24 pm
ImaginationsParadise

Azrael stayed more or less silent for the most part as Eridia ranted, he would occasionally rub Eridia's back or shoulder in an attempt at comfort for the purpleblood. Leeroi wasn't a surprise to hear about in any way, but chiara? Why was Chiara a parasite now? What happened between them? ".... you're right I did do it before and in the end I accomplished nothing with it," his voice was quiet as he said this. With a very careful motion he took the keys and turned to the front door. To his surprise, Eridia began chunking up whatever she had consumed. Azrael quickly got the door open and raced to her side.

"Here, let me get you inside and make you some tea, something that will settle your stomach a bit," the blueblood said holding out his hand to help her. How the mighty have fallen, huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:37 pm
Eridia kneeled before the bush she had tarnished. She gaze wasn't focused on anything and she could barely hear Azrael. Was she really that drained? She did though pick up the word 'tea' and immediately she stood up.

"I like tea, yeah. I, hic, I want some tea." She stumbled towards the entrance, leaving her heels and daggers outside. Her dress continued ripping with every movement, she was so annoyed by the sound of tearing fabric that she decided to end with it. She ripped off the remaining soaked fabrics of her dress and handed it to the blueblood. He wanted to help her out so bad? Then he'd carry her stuff. Eridia couldn't say she walked upright around her hive in this state, she was lucky and perhaps tipsy enough not to get lost through it. She monologued Troll Shakespeare's soliloquies on her way to her tearoom. "I'm that merry wand- erer of the night. I jest to Oberon and make 'im smile when I a fat and bean-fed hoofbeast beguile, neighing in, uh, oh yeah, neighing in likeness of a filly foal!" She giggled then proceeded to pull the door open, only to smack her face with it.

"MY FAAAACE!" She screamed then covered her mouth. Of course she didn't want to wake up Lovedad. "Shhhh, you'll wake up the, hic, burd." She said putting her index finger on his lips instead of hers.

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:18 pm
ImaginationsParadise

With a bit of a resigned sigh, Azrael picked up the daggers, her heels and held the fabric, rather obediently. He found it sort of silly and endearing to listen to her repeat the lines he'd never actually heard before. He hadn't really read any of the classics, funny enough, he was more of a textbook kind of troll... unless it was certain comic books. Azrael winced when the purple collided her face with the door, he opened his mouth to say something when she put a finger to his lips. The entire scene was something that struck him as funny, like something you would see on those hive video shows. THOUGH the mention of the purpleblood's lusus set a chill down his spine, and the wide eyed fear probably shone on the bluebloods face.

He pulled his face away from her finger and nudged his head. "I'll try not to.... your lusus would probably kill me...." he mouthed, though he didn't know if his intoxicated friend would really be able to read his lips at all. Didn't much matter, he just nodded and then motioned as best he could for her to continue into the hive. She'd catch a cold at this rate and that's the last thing anyone needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:04 pm
"KILL YOU? HA! HE'D EAT YOU, THEN REGURGITATE YOU AND EAT YOU AGAAAAIN!!!" She giggled. It was funny, watching her father regurgitate food and later eat again refinely. Eridia could never do that, she lacked such skills. "Then he'd -hic- give me your bones for me to keep. He's -hic- adorable." Upon entering the teablock, Eridia plopped down on one of the many sofas with a tired grin on her face. She was really exhausted and felt groggy.

"I want mint tea..." She said softly as she shifted her weight on her aching back. "Could you be a--" The highblood sneezed. "Ugh... could you be a dear and look for some candles? It's very cold in here..." Eridia pointed at a drawer, which should contain some candles and matches. She remembered having those candles she received last sweep during 12th Pedigree, maybe one of those scented ones will help her with her headache. "There's some in a gift box... I want one of those..." She coughed.

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:22 pm
ImaginationsParadise

"Well as 'adorable' as that may or may not sound, I prefer not to see that become a reality," Azrael dropped the load of fabric just next to the sofa Eridia was on, not much ceremony put into it. The idea of being gobbled up by her lusus was not a pleasant one. Had she always been this way? He remembered her differently, fondly even.

"Yes, though I don't know if candles will do much, to heat the entire room," Azrael did as he was told anyway and opened the drawer, inside was a box that looked vaguely familiar. He opened the box and sure enough, they were the flowers that he had sent to the white trunkbeast, the ones he'd made. Ironic that Eridia would end up with them. A pang of something Azrael wasn't sure about rose in his chest. He quickly picked up the matches, one of the candles and shut the drawer. There was no time to dwell on feelings.

Azrael came back with the candle and set it on the table, before lighting the wick. "You should probably get changed before you catch cold,"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Eridia snorted and stretched. "Then light up enough candles to.... to make things hot in here!" Eridia groaned and shifted her body to a more comfortable position. "I'm freezing!" Also she was starting to feel less euphoric than before, plus her bladder surely wouldn't hold it in much longer.

Lucky for her the ablution block was near the tea block. "Fine, fine Imma change." She sniffled. The highblood removed the pins and bobs that were still attached to her hair and placed them on the table. She felt a bit angry, having someone tell her what to do. Please, she could do as she pleased. But... The cold was making her feel worst. She clumsily stood up and looked around unfocused. "B-but not because you told me. I coulda stayed like this aaaall day if I wanna." She walked towards the door, making sure she wouldn't smack her face with it again which she failed miserably.

"Uggh." Eridia rubbed her nose and signaled one of her servants to get her something to wear. She didn't know how she made it to the ablution block and back, but now she wore an oversized t-shirt dress, no shoes, hair down... It was a weird sight to see her extremely casual... Her make up was still a mess, she felt nauseous and dizzy even if she sat back down. Why did Azrael had to see her this way?

"I'm a pathetic sight..." She muttered and wiped her eyes. "If he saw me like this, he'd surely push me away." She brought her legs closer to her chest. Gerard could never see a refined lady like herself like this. What would he think of her? If he was alive that is. Not to mention, Lovedad would KILL her if he found out what she's been up to.

"Why does this have to be this way..." She whimpered. "All these sweeps... and not a good thing has happened since... you know."

"I bet you're all peachy, seein' me like this."
saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 am
ImaginationsParadise

Azrael didn't really say much in the way of a response to Eridia's demand. Of course she'd be cold, she was wet. But he didn't need to point out the obvious, he was here to try and make amends not fight over idiotic things. As she left to change Azrael caught the attention of one of her servants to find a way to heat up the room and with a show of thanks left the servant to their duties.

Azrael hadn't seen Eridia so casual and this was a fact. All their interactions as young children were in some way or other slightly more formal occasions "Someone who would push you away for looking, in your words, pathetic, Is probably not worth your attention in the first place," Azrael clenched and unclenched his fist as he tried to decide the best route to take. His tone was the usual apathetic monotone that he carried all his life.

Azrael finally stepped closer to Eridia. She really was a sorry sight and obviously she was miserable. "it hardly brings me any pleasure to see you in such a sorry state," he finally took a seat next to Eridia and looked at her. "I have never once taken pleasure from your misery, nor have I ever intentionally forced misery on you," With a sigh Azrael leaned back and looked at the ceiling. " It seems to me that you are wallowing too much in self pity to realize things aren't as terrible as you may think,"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 pm
She was silent for the most part and listened to Azrael's monotonous yet calming voice. Really, he could get anyone to sleep just by talking. Eridia only wanted to laugh bitterly at Azrael. "That's what you say now..." She muttered. "What could possibly proves that yer, in fact, saying the truth?"

Eridia took a deep breath, trying hard not to think about past events. Yet the throbbing headache made the flood of memories come back. "I can't trust you anymore. I can't trust anyone but myself. Because everything up 'til now, has been nothing but a lie."

"Everything in my life is one big lie." That's when the tears began to roll down her cheeks. She quietly sobbed, cupping her face with her hands.

"Leave." She choked out. "Please."

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:58 pm
ImaginationsParadise

Irritation flooded the blueblood and he scoffed. Him, a Liar? he had done no such thing. Not once had he lied to her. "In retaliation, what proof do you have that I am in any way lying?" His normally gentle eyes narrowed some as his gaze became more pointed.

"What about your life has been a lie? Please indulge me before I go," his calm monotone had an added sharpness to it. "If you sincerely believe that, I must disagree and claim that you are lying to yourself, otherwise you must provide me an example of what you mean."  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff