Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After what happened in Chittentown, the lil busters gather together for a sweet treat and to talk about what happened.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:49 pm
Rianon had taken a seat at the little diner, she hoped she had chosen a pleasant enough place for the reunion with the other trolls. The witch smoothed her dress in her lap, fidgeting nervously. She had never really initiated a "gathering" before, truth be told she was much more comfortable with her reclusive habits and secretive nature. However, these other kids had proven to be so well orchestrated, and they did so much in their raid for Chittentown. She would be remiss not to reach back out to them, they could do so much good!
Chittentown itself seemed like a good enough place to meet up, so the greenblood had sent out the invitations about a week prior. Hand written, and on what looked to be handmade paper the invitations read:
Greetings friend!
I hope you've had a lovely rest since our last rendezvous at the Chittentown space tower. If I do say so myself we definitely showed what grit "us kids" really have. With such amazing potential among us, I'd hate to lose touch with you. Therefore I'm inviting you for some tea and snacks at this little diner in Chittentown that I heard is quite charming. I do hope to see you soon, and I hope you bring the same passion we used last time we met. See you soon!
~Rianon

The address and time was included in the post-script of the letter.

Now was time to see if they had any interest of meeting up again, of possibly planning some more daring feats. To do some good! Rianon's fingers drummed against the table as she gazed out one of the windows, waiting.

tenaciousgadabout

saihen

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:50 pm
The moonlight fell in lines through the buildings as the young lowblood made his way through the city streets. His fingers fidgeted ungainly at the buttons of his shirt from underneath his sarape.

Darn it, shoulda left this stupid thing at home, I can’t mess with these at all under it. I hope this ain’t no top-button affair.

Buffel trotted towards the cafe with a gut filled to the brim with nerves and excitement. The Li’l Busters had been a ton of fun during that raid, but if he were shootin’ straight about it he knew next to nothin’ about ‘em, and them about him as well. But it’d be rude to turn down such a polite letter! The yellowblood stopped short as he nearly bumped into a tall troll ahead of him. Best to stow the brown study while I’m walkin’, not tryin’ to knock anyone
His boots scuffed the ground intentionally as he continued on. Rounding a corner, he could see the diner across the street, sign aglow from an over-hanging lamp. He strode across to the door, resting his hand on the wooden frame.

I s’pose this is how we figure all that stuff out now, ain’t it?

Taking in a breath, he opened the door and stepped in. Up right in front was Rianon, sitting pensively at the window, seemingly too lost in thought to notice he’d entered.

Unaru
WHEN THE KIDS THINK OF THE FUTURE-

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:46 am
Why do people insist on sending hand written letters? Akkira had taken forever to figure out what she had in her hand and longer still to read it. She wasn't even the one that read it, she had got fed up and made one of the trolls loitering around her hive read it. Once read to her, Akkira had decided that it would be great to get out and meet with those trolls at the raid again. It wasn't even a second thought for her to put on her haori and head off to chitten town.

IT took way too long to get there, getting lost was something she was prone to do but she had the aid of another troll. They didn't really help her when she tripped but they were really nice and helped guide the way. After what happened in the space tower she was so glad to have some help from someone nice for once!

"Oh, wow it's been so long since I was here last!" the troll said in an almost bubbly way as they pushed the doors open to enter the building. "Boy this place has changed over the sweeps," Akkira just shrugged once they were inside.
"Wouldn't know." the redblood said simply. "Can't tell the difference between the new and the o---" she was cut short by the feeling of bumping into something... or someone, someone who was just standing there like some kind of lump. She reached up and grabbed at Buffel, whom she had bumped into. "Oops, sorry about that wasn't looking where I was going,"
tenaciousgadabout

Unaru

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:31 am
The thought that neither of them might show up was beginning to dawn on Rianon. Luckily the thought soon faded from her thinkpan as she heard the commotion near the door, turning to see Buffel and Akkira.
"Ah! I'm so glad you could both make it!" Rianon said, hurrying out of her booth to meet them. "So glad to see you both again, Buffel, Akkira, come sit down! I got us a booth," she said excitedly, ushering them over to their seats.
"Your journeys here were pleasant I hope? How have you both been?"
The Space Tower having been her first big social outing, the greenblood was hoping to keep up good social graces with these two. Not only had they made a formidable team, but she had hoped they'd also continue to become fast friends. This prospect was still so new and exciting for her. Rianon wasn't even entirely sure what they would be planning there that night, but she could only imagine wonderful things would come from it.

tenaciousgadabout

saihen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:32 pm
”Oh, hey there Akkira,” the yellowblood said, reciprocating what he had assumed was a hug. ”It’s good to see you too!”
Squeezing her tight, he saw over her shoulder that Rianon had already noticed them. He smiled in her direction as she ran up to them, her face beaming.
She grabbed their hands and led them over to the booth she’d picked out. Getting up onto the booth opposite her, he shimmied all the way down to the end of it before finally getting comfortable. Once situated, he removed his poncho and pushed it behind himself messily, into the corner between the seat and the wall.
”The trek out here weren’t nothin’ really, I’m used to makin’ long hikes fer contracts and the like. How about y’all? I can’t imagine long trips are much your style Akki, if ya don’t mind my sayin’ so!”

saihen

Unaru

tenaciousgadabout

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:26 am
The hug was the last thing expected and boy did it make her want to slug Buffel right then and there. Who did he think he was grabbing at her like that? But before she could even make a snide remark about him being grabby, Rianon entered the picture and off she was dragged to a booth. She wasn't sure where she took her seat, probably between her two companions for all she knew. She slid her hands into her sleeves once her hands were free.

Akkira let out a hearty laugh at Buffel's comment. "That just goes to show you how good I am! Here I am and not a hair out of place," it was true that she didn't make long trips often, but she did make them and usually without her lusus. Well, her lusus had been sneakier lately so who knew. "Anyway, I make long trips all the time, I walk for miles just to get to the nearest town where I live," though it did occur to her, that there must be something she's not seeing that would make him think that way. "Why do you say that anyway?"

tenaciousgadabout

Unaru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:33 am
As the two other kids took their seats, Rianon was quick to pick up on the defensive response from Akkira. She muttered something under her breath about Buffel learning to read a room, but interjected to try and steer them in another direction. "Well now that we're all here, I think we should discuss just what to do to continue that wonderful teamwork we displayed back at that raid. It seems such a waste to let a good thing fizzle." She clasped her hands together atop the table, trying her best to act professional, or at the least amicable.
"The biggest question I think we need to discuss though, is where to apply our wonderful talents." Rianon knew exactly how she'd like to see the motley group utilized, but she couldn't very well reveal her activities in Four Fronds to them...not just yet anyhow. "Any suggestions?"

tenaciousgadabout

saihen

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:32 pm
”Oh, I didn’t mean nothin’ by it ‘cept that it’s impressive is all! It’s probly not exactly a picnic travelling so far with even less direction than I got, he he!”
Buffel tried to smooth over his comment cleanly. He was bein’ completely sincere about his admiration after all! His eyes were part of what kept his aim true, he couldn’t imagine not havin’ ‘em in his life. He tried to shift his focus back to the conversation, as Rianon was calling everyone to attention on why they were meeting.

”Ooh, I got a thought ‘r two!” Buffel raised his hand above his head, waving it for attention. They’d worked well in a group, and Buffel could think of an avenue or two they could go down t’ make the best use of their time.

”What about, like a posse? All workin’ together, ‘roundin’ up evil-doers and the like?”

saihen

Unaru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:05 pm
tenaciousgadabout

Unaru

Akkira couldn't help but feel more than a little proud at the compliment. It was pretty difficult to get through without sight as far as she'd come to understand. But she didn't understand why everyone was so reliant on their peepers.

"You mean some sort of vigilante stuff?" Akkira wasn't sure she had it in her to just arbitrarily save people or deal justice. She could do vengeance though, she could definitely do that. "I mean, not that I don't like the idea, but I'm not really the justice type, I can do revenge pretty well though and I know how to get around lusus supervision, so I guess there's that,"

A smell of something sweet crossed Akkira's nostrils and she adjusted her place. She was only just realizing how hungry she was at that moment. "Yeah sure I'm up for it, sounds fun at least,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:30 pm
The corner of the greenblood's mouth curled up in a bit of a grin, vigilante-ism was a good start, and revenge could easily be spun to go hand in hand.
"Semantics aside, I think our goals sound fairly similar~ After all, there is always revenge to be dispensed when justice is involved." She said cheerily, gesturing to both of her friends. "I think that communication is something we need to focus on though, since we all seem to live in rather varied locations."
She drummed her nubs on the diner table. She had ordered tea and biscuits for three before the others arrived, she hoped those would get there soon.
"I was also curious if you two would like to keep our group the way it is, or possibly proposition another member for our motley crew?" Rianon inquired. That strange seadweller she had met at Busthind kept popping up in her thinkpan.

tenaciousgadabout

saihen

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces