Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Green Is The New Blue (Austri x Garand)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hello there good lookin'~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:45 am
      Austri hadn't known how she'd arrived there in the first place.

In the time that she'd spent in Civisect, trying to organize and do things for her team, she'd realized that she'd never... Actually... Been to Chittentown before. While she definitely hadn't wanted to go, ever, it was still a feeling she got-- Like, maybe, the team that was beating them so hard was actually worth something. They were trying, and Civisect was a bit behind, but they'd get there. After all, they were the good guys!

So when they paused all work in their main hub, Austri couldn't help but feel a tiny desire to visit Chittentown. Just once. Just to see what they were up against.

She couldn't help but feel extremely underwhelmed. It was a desert. A literal, actual desert with heat and sand getting everywhere it wasn't supposed to. Austri was glad she lived so far away from such a disgusting place. But she'd wanted to go visit the Main Hub, if only just to spy on the competitors. She'd asked a few city dwellers as to where it was, but-- In the end, she'd gotten lost, finding herself on the barren wasteland that was the intense desert of Chittentown.

Austri groaned. She didn't even know where she'd come from, and while there was a magnificently huge tower nearby, (she supposed it was their dome, gag) she felt as if, maybe, she'd get stuck there forever. She had none of her friends, no one near her, and it was all her petty fault. She supposed it was okay that she had Staglebro, but he'd wandered off somewhere in search of the cool desert breeze. He'd find her later, but. Austri was irritated. Now she had to find her way back. And her powers would be more of a nuisance with the sands getting everywhere.

KitsuneAura
: )

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:05 pm
Garand rolled his shoulders, adjusting the weight of the newly acquired supplies in his pack, and then heaved a quiet sigh. Pan had been scurrying about ahead, leading the way across the sands, but somehow he noticed anyway. The lusus hopped off the rock he'd been running over, made a sharp turn back, and then was scurrying up the blueblood's pants leg within a split second's time. Soon enough, he'd reached a shoulder and from there it was all too clear what was bothering his troll.

The tower of the space ladder project loomed on the horizon, a landmark they could have easily reached but one they'd been informed they wouldn't be allowed to. Apparently they'd come into town too late to get into the volunteer program. Garand didn't talk too much in general, but it had been a heavy silence since then and really Pan thought he should have noticed that before then. Of course he'd been disappointed! The mouse nudged his troll's face, took in a breath to start on a spiel that would distract and cheer-

"It's fine," Garand cut in, just in time. Maybe he would have had more to say on the subject, or maybe that was the final verdict, but whatever the case might have been, a distraction appeared at just that moment. He shrugged his shoulders, making his lusus stumble and then scurry to the other side, and made his way out towards the troll that had appeared on the other side of the sand dune. She looked close to his age, maybe, but he couldn't see a lusus anywhere.

"You shouldn't be out here alone." He glanced up at the moons as he came to a stop near the greenblood, judging the time of night. "Are you lost?"

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:53 pm
      Austri was starting to feel nervous and anxious only after a few minutes had gone by. With tense and nervous eyes, she could feel her hands clench nervously at her sides. It wasn't like she couldn't get out of this alone! She could. Definitely! It was just. She didn't know where to go. Austri could feel her eyes bubble up with something, but before she could find out exactly with what, she heard a voice. Austri peeked up immediately. At this point she didn't care if it was some lowblooded hick coming out of nowhere— She wanted out of this stupid ride.

What came to her instead, was a blueblood. Not just any blueblood, a really cute and adorable blue blood Austri felt her cheeks turn green for. Her hands came together and she almost swooned. Austri covered her face instead. She needed to seem cool. And not bitter. "I-I— I am. I was just, um," Austri scrambled for some reason, rocking back and forth on the soles of her shoes before her eyes caught sight of the space tower— "I wanted t-to, y'know, go there! It's, it's so big and all, hehe~! My lusus, he's..." Her palms felt sweaty. "Around here somewhere~" She felt weird and fluttery inside. Was this— gasp! Pity? "What are you doing here~? Do— Do you know the way out~?"

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:48 pm
Just how long, Garand found himself wondering, had she been out here? She was acting kind of strangely, wasn't she? All flushed and kind of jittery? It wasn't hot out right now, not the way it tended to be at early dusk before the heat had lifted from the sand, but it wasn't as cold as it could have been either. But maybe he was overthinking things. She was just nervous because she'd been lost and maybe embarrassed to admit it. Made enough sense, unless she said otherwise.

"They're not letting anyone in the tower without a badge anymore." His shoulders slumped, just the slightest bit, but when Pan patted his horn, he shrugged it off again. It wasn't a big deal. "You should have asked someone in town about it before you got out this far." Then again, the way she was talking, she probably wasn't even used to the desert and hadn't thought anything of it. He reached up to rub the back of his neck, and his lusus shifted to the other side to avoid being jostled.

"We live here," another glance at the horizon, deciding. "And I think there's probably time enough to make it back to Chittentown. I'll show you the way."

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:59 am
      Aww, he'd wanted to join the Space Race? Austri frowned for him-- But why did he want to join the weak assholes over here? They were being rude, they should've let him join-- Didn't they realize he was a highblood? Maybe if she asked with him there. She was known to be very persuasive. He looked so cute when he got all pouty! "It's alright~ I just wanted to see how things were holding up~ Though I guess they must not be too great without you on their team~" Austri giggled, a finger curling in her hair as she gave him a bright smile. She waved a small hello to his lusus, then looked up to the skies for her own-- Still, no where to be found. Austri groaned internally.

Live here? "You live-- Here? Where? Like, around here here? In the desert here?!" Austri seemed incredulous. "But why~ You're-- Um~" She stumbled over her words, looking to the side and sighing. She didn't know if he was casteist, though from the looks of it, he'd wanted to join Chittentown's center. Which meant he didn't really mind. More internal groaning. Maybe she could spin something up. "There aren't many, I don't know, social places there? They don't seem that friendly~" Austri muttered, covering up her surprise.

"Oh~ Gog~ I'd forgotten to introduce myself, silly me~ I'm Austri, Austri Coriol. I come from the great Busthind Mountain~ Thank you ever so much for doing this, you sweetheart~" She grinned brightly, feeling a lot more relaxed now that a troll was guiding her back.

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:16 pm
Garand stared at the greenblood a moment, trying to understand what had her so confused about the concept of 'here'. "Well," he hazarded, "not right here." That was the pretty obvious place to start with that, he guessed. "My hive's still a good ways out. There's nothing around it, but we can make the walk to Chittentown when we need to." He wasn't sure how to even wrap his mind around how a whole town might not count as a social place, but he wasn't going to press to find out either.

"Garand Luceid," he added in response to her introduction, "and this is Pan." The mouse-like lusus waved with cheery squeaking. "What are the mountains like? We've never been." He turned to start walking back the way he'd come, leading the way on towards Chittentown, and had a sudden, uncomfortable realization. 'Sweetheart'? It hadn't been the heat at all, had it? Cheeks going just a bit blue, he kept eyes forward and decided he didn't want to try and figure out how to deal with that either.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:03 am
      "Well, duh not here, but..." She gestured all around her. "Here~?" She felt a little weird about it admittedly, but hey, to each their own! (She guessed...) "Seems awful lonely, hmmm~?" Austri asked, tilting her head at the cutie and humming a little. At his introduction, Austri waved a little at the lusus before smiling brightly at her savior. "Gaaaarand~ Such a nice name~!" She giggled, practically skipping next to him while the hair around her face moved with the wind. "The mountains are--" Austri tapped her chin. Cold? High? No, that wouldn't work. "Well. Dangerous...? Yeah! I so~ Totally~ Almost fell like a bajillion times from my hive-ring~ My lusus~ Thats um, Staglebro~! He had to make a fence so I wouldn't die when I play outside~" She giggled. She could definitely feel her face heat up some, and at the sight of his dusted(ha) blue cheeks, the greenblood decided to be a tad more pushy. "You should like~ Totally~ Come visit! You're like, always welcome~ Especially after like, helping me tonight~ Hehe!" Was that too pushy? Ehhh. Austri would deal with the consequences another night~

KitsuneAura
<3

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm
"That does sound dangerous." It didn't seem very smart to have built a hive somewhere like that to begin with, honestly, if dying had been such a constant threat before her lusus had thought to build an additional fence. The blueblood scanned the horizon again before glancing towards Pan. This Staglebro must've been a lot different from his own lusus, because clearly putting Austri in dangerous environments and leaving her to fend for herself was an ongoing habit. He was still a bit baffled that she'd been out in the desert alone.

"We don't really have any reason to be out that way," he started, and Pan piped in immediately with a series of squeaks. "But if we are," this seemed to placate the lusus, "then maybe."

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:53 pm
      "Oh~! It really totally is!!" She sounded excited about it, like that was a good thing. Usually, trolls appreciated a dare devil or a dangerous troll, so!! She was definitely appealing to him, yes. Austri's eyes never left Garand's face, blatantly eager to talk more to the stoic blueblood, dumb smile on her face. His initial words made her a little dissapointed, but his maybe was enough. Austri's expression brightened considerably, eyes shining at the flood of thoughts swimming through her thinkpan. "Oh!! Oh great, yeah~" She said a little too quickly, sounding a little too excited. "You'd see my hive, and, and all my art! Yeah~" Austri mentally imagined bringing him around her hive, and him being oh-so-impressed by her amazing paintings, definitely... "Oh gosh~ You're going to love my paintings! And, I have so~ Many~ Windchimes in my hive, they're super pretty, and my friends gave me these totally cute clothes, and we could climb up the mountain~!! You do know how to climb right~? I can teach you, it's totally okay~! It's not that fun anyways, we can just talk or something..."

KitsuneAura
fin!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash