Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[Meta Insp PRP] Expensive Taste (Vulpin/Aandes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

two beautiful boys discuss sneaky things over a civisect banquet pre-space race

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:05 pm
“V,

I’ve humbly attached an official invitation to the premiere Civisect Space Tower Funding Banquet taking place in a week’s time. I would love for you to be my date. I have much to discuss with you. If you’d like to join me, please meet me at the address below.

Cheers,
- LaMode”

--

There was no doubt about it – Aandes was simply required to hire an elongated formal scuttlebuggy for this event. He sat in the back of the vehicle, with its leather interior and moody lighting, sipping a short glass of something light and amber. If anything else was doubtless, it was that he fit in flawlessly. A plunging, daringly tailored suit jacket wore above a sheer mint top with floral lace. Sleek cigarette pants and heels completed his ensemble, which he looked to be modeling no matter how he was positioned in his seat.

On his way to a banquet that held immense stakes, and Aandes’ mental state could not have been breezier. Something about V put him at ease – it was a different kind of enjoyable adrenaline rush he got with someone like Sascha. It was a matter of being in his comfort zone, sure, but he was still being challenged. Stimulated. The thrill was indescribable. He channeled it by allowing himself an air of sultry egotism.

The scuttlebuggy slowed to a stop at the rendezvous point.

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:37 pm
A banquet was an exciting proposition, something Vulpin could plan a heist around just to gather an outfit. Then later, plan a whole night fussing over the best hair and makeup to pair with said outfit. They settled on pulling their hair into a high ponytail, and makeup that contoured and brought attention to their intricate geometric eyeliner.

Their dress was form-fitting, long-sleeved and black with sheer cutouts at the hips and a plunging v-neck, They accessorized with a white-gold statement necklace and similarly hued heels, all the better to complement Aandes' and his hue. A tight fur jacket, cropped at the waist, kept them warm while they waited to rendezvous.

From a personal standpoint, Vulpin was bitter to say the least. Excited by the business prospect, yes, but the initial rendezvous was less than ideal in their eyes. Vulpin couldn't have thought of anything better (they obviously couldn't meet anywhere close to their hive), but being picked up by a scuttlebuggy on some shady street corner left a bad taste in their mouth. It felt patronizing.

So Vulpin took their damn time showing up. It was unprofessional, but something of a power grab. They called that fashionably late, didn't they? The idea made Vulpin laugh. As expected, they turned the corner to find the scuttlebuggy waiting for their arrival. Careful to approach slowly, Vulpin idly wondered if they'd be greeted by the greenblood, his chauffeur, or what. They didn't like admitting it, but this certainly was a foreign world to the orangeblood.

Sypon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:54 pm
Vulpin knew how to keep a man waiting. Aandes finished off his drink and relaxed in the back seat, reclining slightly and draping his arms over the chair back. At last, his chauffer emerged to invite the orangeblood inside.

“You’re late, darling. You look gorgeous.” Aandes removed himself from the seat to give Vulpin a peck on the cheek and settled back into a comfortable position as his partner entered. Door closed, chauffer buckled, and on they went. Aandes crossed his legs.

“Apologies for the humble departure. I’d prefer we leave from my flat together in the future, assuming you continue doing business with me, V.” Aandes quipped. He brushed his hair back lazily with jet black polished fingers as the corner of his mouth quirked at the final syllable. It was a simple matter of trust. Perhaps if Vulpin allowed the troll more letters of their name – but then, where would the fun be?

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:51 pm
Vulpin settled into the opulence of their treatment with a look of pure comfort. The compliment from Aandes only made their expression more smug, watching the greenblood with a half-lidded smile. "I know," They responded, lips pulling into a cheeky pout.

Leaning back, they crossed their legs, hands going up behind their head to make sure their hair was as perfect as could be. "That can be easily arranged, LaMode." Vulpin tossed a look at the greenblood over their shoulder, letting a soft chuckle escape. They would love to continue business with this troll, especially if it meant attending more luxurious galas. This was the life Vulpin wanted to live.

"I have yet to find a reason I should not enjoy your company," The orangeblood argued, hand curling lazily under their chin as if in thought.

Sypon
OOPS ITS BEEN A YEAR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 pm
Aandes quirked a grin. “Very well. Hopefully that will continue tonight; there should be some interesting ventures to get into. All the more reason to linger, I think.”

His fingers lingered around a new glass. “Can I pour you something? I promise you this will be the best thing you drink tonight, knowing our hosts.”

Kimbley Kitty
SCREAMS i forgot that you tagged this oh my god!!! I FORGOT WHAT WE WERE EVEN PLANNING WITH THIS RP MAYDAY MAYDAY it's fine we can do this

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:37 pm
Vulpin laughed low, their head rolling over their shoulder to cast Aandes a judging stare. Taking a drink from another troll was the manners of business, but it was also a game of trust. Vulpin had trusted only two trolls, one for each horn on their own head. Still, a nice drink sounded lovely.

The hemoanon tapped their bottom lip, looking away in thought. "Let's see... I haven't given you any reason to poison me, have I?" It was a bit early in their arrangement for that kind of sabotage. Where was the use in throwing things out at the starting line? Vulpin cackled.

"I'm joking, of course. I'll accept any luxury you're supplying." Vulpin agreed, watching Aandes with a lazy smile and a half-lidded stare.

Sypon
CRIME STUFF!!! i believe it was briefing to steal data from the space tower?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:01 pm
Aandes poured an amber fluid into two glasses and offered one to Vulpin. “Honestly. You’re the luxury here, no use killing an asset. Plus, I couldn’t possibly get rid of you before I know your name.”

As the vehicle rolled to its intended destination, Aandes took a long draw from his glass. “I’m looking forward to this banquet. It’s not often a decadent event like this is hosted anywhere near the hive of architects, let alone in the home of the paramount architect on the project. There should be plenty of intriguing information.”

His lips spread over the rim of his glass into a small, coy smirk. This was the new game. “For the sake of appearances and comfort I simply couldn’t go alone, so having someone as capable as you was a must.”

Finished with his drink, the greenblood put the glass down and fiddled with a pocket on the interior of the door, features thoughtful. “The architect is fairly practical, very egotistical. His hive is one of his pet projects, so of course it’s a portfolio piece.” He produced a slim, sturdy paper - the size of a business card. The details of their destination in blueprint form, printed in gold on a cream piece of paper. It could easily be mistaken for one of Aandes’ own cards. “Public information is fascinating, isn’t it?”

zeflamigo
perf

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:54 pm
Wrapping this the ******** up now that it's 2020 babey!!!

-> for posterity, the gist:

Vulpin and Aandes sexily steal some information and probably some stuff in the banquet that wasn't literally nailed to the walls  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games