Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:34 pm
Want some artist-designed busts for your character? Chuck them in this thread and Silv and I will pick some to draw biggrin

Link a visual reference and give a general theme and we'll TAKE IT AWAY biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:38 pm
Leslie, obviously. I'm thinking a cute tux, but with more a more muted green than the blue. Something that still says LESLIE.

.... Vega because she's Vega. She's going to go to this shin-dig but won't have the clothes. She's literally showing up in normal clothes and a Guy Fawkes mask because lol. So something that'll turn her from rags to riches! SUPER GIRL HER UP.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ephebe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:42 pm
ohhHHH *A*

maybe for Isobel?? theme is soft, flowery - if you want to pick a dress & mask that's totally fine!! if not, here is suggestions; dress mask (sorry idk if you meant visual reference for character or outfit so I'm just covering all bases haha)

thank you for offering something like this!!! <3333333  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:43 pm
Endejester
I am greedy and want to take a shot at this
Zac Bantock
Theme - ... Magpie and Keys? (always keys, never not keys)

Grabbing this -Silv

Art here!  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:53 pm
Alexis Tucker! Make them look like a rusalka or something???? Bright red eyeliner, pearls and ribbons in their hair. They've got the 'I live under a lake behind the palace and drown wild princelings for food' thing going on, but in, like...a cool way.

Ashton Carver. Deer-skull mask (she swears it wasn't intentional, likely answer); probably very victorian? Lots and lots of covered skin. Maybe a tailcoat + vest idk.

BUT IDK DUDE GO CRAZY??????  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:31 pm
jeremiah mercer; this will be his mask, the colors can be changed! has a broken crown on his head as well. prefers darker colors but no real color scheme (seems to gravitate towards dark reds) but if his cold aspect plays in that's always good. also glowy eyes 5ever. not clean shaven, but his beard has been trimmed neatly. best beard ref is this piece of art here. for outfit theme: fallen royalty.

oh and, you know, an open shirt that ttly shows off chest because the magic said so.

nasir was never here >__>;;  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:55 pm
Algernon Mercer :: His glasses have been shifted into a mask (because hes blind ok), preferably gold or burnished metal with a possible owl motif. He naturally will have coordinated with his husband.. but all I can think of is The Gentleman with Thistledown Hair. Layers.

<.< neither was wil  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:09 pm
Chris Watts || The only difference is he has some scars on his face from last Meta, cutting through his eyebrow to across his nose. Otherwise, a sort of flower and sea theme? Roses are pretty but any flower would do!!  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:31 pm
Diana : Something gambling themed like a dress with cards on it and dice would be super cool. Maybe a mask like this. smile

Art Here! -Silverah  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:07 pm
al in his favorite bit of Australian navy formalwear and when he arrives a lovely bird mask will appear on his face.

and susan wearing a dress (choker included pls) and a mask similar in style to this but black?? surprised  

happy bonsai

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:15 am
Shun ending up in something like this!. And some sort of black mask. Hair can be up or down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:38 am
Jamie – He's in half-rabbit mode rn thanks to the full moon. Wearing some lacy stuff (not necessarily this stuff, but this kinda lace I guess, I don't really have any ideas for it). Also a hat that's loose fitting, but probably not knit and also has lace... sorry, I'm kinda useless at this. Whatever you wanna do if you pick him. (Also there's this thing Mels sketched.) Also, also, half-mask pref.

Thanks for the opportunity!  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

artist services

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas