Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:17 am
User Image
Ruel groans a little, "Don't be expecting too much. Might not be as interesting as yours is" he warns him. "Things never seem to go well in that class" he thought. He was feeling the pressure, he thought he would have to deal with it around auditing time. "Going from teaching adults to teaching teens is still a big step for me. There are adjusts still be done" he admits and also an attempt to showing up to his class.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image

"Of course, it is a big difference to be teaching adults or teens. Adults have left most of their wild times behind them. Teens, however, just start on them. Not to mention the hormonal difference." Damen said and chuckled. It was a fact though that teens had a lot more of them than adults did and were a lot more difficult to handle. "I'm just curious to the class, since it is quite early on still, I wouldn't feel to bad about it not working out just yet." Damen smiled. He truly was curious to the class, but also to how his new friend taught his students. If they had similar ways of dealing with students or different ones and if the latter, how much different. "If it were up to me, on a school as this, Demonology would be among the required classes, rather than optional." he admitted and shrugged a bit.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image
Ruel groans again, but louder this time when the word hormonal was mentioned by Damen. "No kidding" he comments grimacing. Two of students fall under that category. "Also teens get distracted easily from their work or be disrespectful towards the teacher" he said and rubs one of his horns. "That's just jinxing it" he said with a chuckle. "It is a matter of student interest" he said with a heavy sigh, "Besides if they aren't interest they will most likely not pay attention".

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 am
User Image

User Image

Damen laughed softly when he heard Ruel groan. It would seem he well chose the wording what was the biggest problem. "It is just a matter of time before you learn to deal with it better. Teenagers are the toughest to work with and the hardest to get a gauge on how they will act." he sympathized with his fellow teacher. He knew some about it. He listened while Ruel spoke of students and concentration before he considered it and then smiled. "You might be right there. If they are interested they will remember more on the account of wanting to know." he then admitted. If they weren't interested they'd just mess about in class which could in turn interrupt those that were interested causing them to be able to learn less.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image
"Hopefully soon before I find out what my limit is" Ruel replied. He does appreciate the sympathizing he was getting from the other adult. "Or like they are just there because another student they know is otherwise they wouldn't have shown up at all" he added on to the reasons. "So there aren't any other goals to your time here at this school other than finding a successor?" he asked him.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:49 am
User Image

User Image

Damen smiled a bit. It would seem that his new friend wasn't to patient with students. It would be a challenge most likely. When Ruel spoke of the ones coming just cause their friends were and then asking him if a successor was his only reason to be here, Damen tilted his head a bit as he thought about it. His ear subtly twitching as it oft did when he was thinking about something serious, before he shook his head. "Nah, I also came to the school cause I want to pass on the knowledge I can about the universe, Since it is not just divination I teach here, every student can join. All they need is a healthy interest in the planets and stars way up there." he said and smiled at his fellow teacher. "But I do believe this is where I'll find my successor. Or I would have been sent elsewhere."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:15 am
User Image
Ruel frowns when he didn't hear the response he was expecting from Damen. Reflected on his own way of thinking about his job. "Am I really that unfocused on what I should be doing?" he pondered looking down at his hands. He stood up and picked up his lunch bag, "I guess I should get going" he said as he started heading for the exit. Didn't seem there was going to be a class happening and he didn't want to over stay his welcome.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:55 am
User Image

User Image

The cat demon was a bit surprised to see Ruel frowning and staring down. But reading minds was not one of his skills and even if it was he would never use it on his friends. After a while it still didn't look like the class would be happening this time. The moment he thought that, Ruel spoke again and his ear twitched at the sudden sound again as he looked over at his fellow teacher. Damen was a little disappointed to see him go but certainly his fellow teacher had stuff of his own to do and it didn't look like he could see a class this time around. "Alright, it was good to have you around! Hopefully next time you can actually see a class and I'll see you around more often on campus." he said and gave Ruel a gentle smile before he went to front of the class and motioned Scata over so they could clean up the classroom together and enjoy some free time. Damen wouldn't mind exploring a bit.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image
"I'm not the same demon as I was in college" Ruel thought. He places his hand on the door and looks back to Damen. "Doubtful and unlikely. Depends on my mood I might stay around campus more often. I would understand if this friendship doesn't last for too much longer" he said leaves out of the classroom. He was going to spend the rest of the day back at the house he has been living at and sleep. [exit]

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:21 am
User Image

User Image

Damen tilted his head a bit when he heard Ruel's word and blinked. It sounded like the other was used to people ditching him after a while. "If it ends it won't be because I wanted it to end. I look forward to a long friendship with you." he then said before the other left his view and smiled a bit. He was not in the habit of tossing friends aside and he didn't plan to start with Ruel. If it were up to the cat demon, they'd be friends for a long time to come. After this he worked on the classroom and once he finished, Scata went home while Damen went to look around. The Skatene never seemed to accept time off, by now the nekojin had given up on getting Scata to. As he put his back on his shoulders he decided he would start to look around the ruins he heard so much about.

[EXIT]

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:16 am
User Image

Kiyoshi stopped by a window in the hall when he still looked pretty angry. "Confidence is for the foolish" he thought and it will be at least a day or so of him not speaking to Mr. Wildshadow. He isn't a very talkative person so it wouldn't be hard for him to do that. Rubbing his cheeks a bit he relaxed his facial muscles to his neutral expression. Resumes walking to his astrology class which could turn out to be his favorite class.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Sage ☬ Astrology Teacher
Race: Nekojin/Cat Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders.
Health: Great
With: Kiyoshi
Where: Astrology Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Damen was already at his desk while his familiar once more got tea and cookies ready. A smile played around the Nekojin's lips, glad that he had found out that tea and a snack actually helped with a student's concentration, because they were made them at home in class. And since Damen was a fan of tea himself, it was a win/win situation. The cat person sat up a bit and reached for his own cup, calmly stirring his tea before he picked it up and took a sip of the liquid. He well remembered his words with his new friend as well and smiled a bit. It was good that he had been able to make friends with a fellow teacher. "How is the preparation coming along Scata?" he asked his faithful assistant who always stood on it to be the one preparing class. Scata stuck up one thumb and a smile seemed to be on his beak, but he hadn't spoken since last night. The Scatene seemed to be bothered a bit. Thankfully not with Damen. The nekojin nodded and smiled to him before drinking some more tea. The projector was already projecting the night sky, everything of his preparation was done.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi stopped at the door and took a deep breath then let it out slowly. Once he was ready and calm he entered the classroom. Eyes immediately drawn to projection then to the teacher. "Morning, Mr. Sage and Scata" he greeted the older male and the owl after looking over to hum. He seated himself at the same table as yesterday, "Ready for the next lesson whenever class starts" he said to Mr. Sage then took out his deck of tarot cards.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:19 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Sage ☬ Astrology Teacher
Race: Nekojin/Cat Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders.
Health: Great
With: Kiyoshi
Where: Astrology Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

One of Damen's ears twitched when he heard the door and as he look up he could hear the voice of Kiyoshi and the nekojin gave him a smile and nodded. "Good morning! Good to see you again and I am glad you think that way." he said and chuckled. "Oohoo, good morning mister, Scata is happy to see you hmmm. Oohoo." the Scatana said before going over to the teapot and pouring Kiyoshi some tea. Damen smiled gently. "Class will start in about five minutes. Let's see if more arrive." he said and chuckled. He was alright with teaching only one student if that was what it came down to. And he liked the young man's interest in his class.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 am
User Image

Kiyoshi allowed himself to smile in reaction to their returned greeting. He picked up his cup of tea and sipped some of it while listening to the teacher. "Sure, I'm patient" he said to class starting in five minutes. He was feeling patient for this class and wouldn't mind being the only student today. Took out his notebook to review notes he wrote yesterday to pass time while drinking his tea.
Kaiten Jiron

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces