Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices the blushing going on from his boyfriend and thought it was kind of cute. "Nothing to be embarrassed and I didn't know you wear reading glasses" he whispered to Jeffery. "I will just summarize it for you instead of reading to you word by word" he whispered.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:58 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices the blushing going on from his boyfriend and thought it was kind of cute. "Nothing to be embarrassed and I didn't know you wear reading glasses" he whispered to Jeffery. "I will just summarize it for you instead of reading to you word by word" he whispered.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey gave moria a small smile "yea with what happened it damages my eyes somewhat so I have trouble reading so I appreciate the help "he whispered back to him as he positioned his book where moria could see it as wwll  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:39 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris recalled that Jeffery had told him about when his water ability first activated and how his face turned out to be the way it was and now he knows it also effected his eye sight. He was glad to know more about his boyfriend. He glances over the book after it was positioned then he teaches his boyfriend about the major arcana first.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris recalled that Jeffery had told him about when his water ability first activated and how his face turned out to be the way it was and now he knows it also effected his eye sight. He was glad to know more about his boyfriend. He glances over the book after it was positioned then he teaches his boyfriend about the major arcana first.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

After moris finished reading the stuff to him he sent him a smile he knew normally freaked people out but didn't freak his boyfriend out " thank you moris I would be in a bind if it weren't for you "he whispered to him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes by the smile he receives from his boyfriend.
"You're welcome, Jeffery. Happy to help you out" he whispered smiling. "Now for the other cards, ready?" he asked in a whisper.

Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image

"I don't get why you guys are whispering. For one I never said you weren't allowed to help each other. Second.." He pointed at his ears and twitched them. "You really think I wouldn't hear? I don't care if you help each other, as long as it isn't on tests or exams or I will fail you both."

His voice was calm, but the authority was clear. Seeing they were finished, Damen got up and walked till in front of them. He made a movement with his hand and some chalk started to write 10 questions about the first chapter they just read. "A test as this. Since you read the Chapter, you should have no problem answering these questions. It's not an official test but still, no helping on this one and no looking at your neighbor's paper. I will keep an eye on it.

Once you are done bring the paper to my desk and leave it there then leave the class. Cause after that, you'll be done."
He had started class late, it was only fair that he would let them leave a bit earlier, at least on the first day. He smiled a bit and then walked to his desk and sat down, though he made sure to keep an eye on the duo that they wouldn't cheat.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:15 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Because I wanted to and first time doing whispering and it went with the mood going on over here" Moris explained why he went along with the whispering. "Would have thought you would have given us some privacy during reading time. Since you listen in, you would know the condition then is, right? Never taken a real test, but as long I can use my ability I will be just fine with it" he answered smirking. He moved back over to his side of the table manually and took out a sheet of paper and pencil from his knack sack to work on the questions.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:22 pm
User Image

User Image

"Unlike what you might think, my hearing sensitivity is not something I can turn off. So, no it was not listening in. As for the 'not knowing much about this." He looked at Jeffrey. "What you think class is for and informative books. As long as you can read, you will learn to know much about this." He smiled a bit again. "It is one thing I like so much about teaching. The textbooks are a huge help, or we'd have to take a job akin to preaching god's law. Which, for obvious reasons, would not be my forte." He joked a bit and chuckled softly. "And as long as your ability does not include sneaking answers to Jeffrey or looking them up for yourself or get the test done without using your own memory, of course you are free to use them." He chuckled softly, but then just sat quietly and let them do their test. The projector had turned back to the starry night screen over the classroom, occasionally changing to pictures of zodiacs and planet alignments.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Because I wanted to and first time doing whispering and it went with the mood going on over here" Moris explained why he went along with the whispering. "Would have thought you would have given us some privacy during reading time. Since you listen in, you would know the condition then is, right? Never taken a real test, but as long I can use my ability I will be just fine with it" he answered smirking. He moved back over to his side of the table manually and took out a sheet of paper and pencil from his knack sack to work on the questions.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey raised his finger witha nervous look on his face after getting his paper and pencil out" um could you please tell me what the questions are can't read  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:04 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Wasn't thinking of anything in particular, sir. Would be dangerous of me to do so" Moris explained. "If I couldn't teach myself how to read this language. I'm pretty sure the textbook looked like it was written in chicken scratch which it did look that way at first glance" he said to Damen because German is his native language and any languages after that was difficult to learn on his own. "I don't get the joke if there was one" he said after the teacher had chuckled the first time. "Don't see how I could do it without memory" he was confused by last thing the teacher said.
Used his telekinesis to write on the paper while focusing on the questions on the board. He kept quiet while Jeffery asked his question, he would like to help, but he wasn't in any position to do so. He was hoping the teacher will accommodate Jeff since he did hear about him needing reading glasses to read. "Would of thought he would do that from the get-go" he thought as he put his pencil down now that he was done then send the paper to the teacher's desk.

Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:44 am
User Image

User Image

Damen shook his head a bit, wondering if he had cheered to early considering the intelligence of some. The questions were all about what they read earlier. If they read the chapter as he told them to earlier, they would not be to difficult. He looked at Jeffrey when he raised his hand and nodded to show him he could speak. He had forgotten about no reading glasses till now.

"Ah yes I apologize, I forgot about your reading glasses. Nothing we can't fix however." The Nekojin took out pen and paper and wrote down the questions before he walked to Jeffrey with the paper and smiled to him. "Otherwise I would have to interrupt the silence which could break concentration for some, all questions are spoken of in the textbook, which you went through together earlier, so no need to be to nervous."

He then turned to Moris and shook his head. "Of course you can't do it without memory, that is what reading the chapter earlier was for, so you can memorize the information. And I won't ask questions that you haven't read about yet. So take a deep breath and start reading the questions and writing. You'll do fine." With a last smile to both he walked back to his desk and took out work of his own like keeping track of class as they would make the test.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Okay" said Moris when he was spoken to. Now that he turned in his test, he decided to wait for Jeffery to finish with his test. Laid his head down on the table to rest a bit. Couldn't go to sleep knowing things would start floating as soon as he lose control while asleep.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:06 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Okay" said Moris when he was spoken to. Now that he turned in his test, he decided to wait for Jeffery to finish with his test. Laid his head down on the table to rest a bit. Couldn't go to sleep knowing things would start floating as soon as he lose control while asleep.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

After carefully reading the questions and answering them he soon finished them and let out a sigh and turned in the paper and went to his desk and waited for moris  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:38 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris moved and sat up after he heard his boyfriend return to his seat. He looked to him, "Ready to go, Jeffery?" he asked picking up his knack sack then standing up. "We take our deck of tarot cards with us, right?" he asked Damen.
Qukohya Lhilei
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen waited silently till they were done with their tests so he wouldn't disturb them. He nodded gently to Moris when he brought his test in and to Jeffrey when he did as well. He picked them up and placed them with the rest he still had to work out. But he would get it done later today. Hearing Moris question he smiled to them and nodded. "They are yours, just make sure you bring them with you to the classes as well. Though Tarot will not be the only thing I will teach, it will be a very regular subject."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

My Character List
Character:
Maceál Berggren

Character:
Qukoh'ya Lhilei

Character:
Damen Sage

Character: