Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris set down his knack sack on the floor next to him after sitting down. "I don't have a preference with tea" he answered after looking at the box. He does appreciated in being asked about what tea he wants.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:05 am
User Image

Scata, the ScatanaUser Image

The Scatana waited patiently for the boy to pick or speak. When he said he had no preference, Scata chortled a chuckle softly and walked back to the heater. "Oohoo. Then Scata will pick, yes. Oohoo." The owl creature didn't mind at all, he welcomed the understanding company in fact. Scata picked out some Green Tea with Lemon and placed the bag in the tea and picked up a box before bringing the cup to where Moris sat down and placed it before him. He then opened the box, revealing chocolate chip cookies and smiled placing it on the table. "Oohoo. Help yourself hmmm. Oohoo." He then picked up his own cup which he had put Marrakesh in and sat down with Moris picking up one chocolate chip cookie for himself and nibbled at it. "Oohoo. Do you wish to learn how the stars speak, yes? Oohoo." There was no need to sit in silence, the boy could speak freely here and Scata mostly wanted to help him feel at ease while he would be here.

User Image

About Scata (3rd post)

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:42 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris watched Scatana walk back to the heater then nodded to the other picking for him. "Thanks for the hospitality" he said to Scata. This kind of treat was new to him when it came to school. He picks up a chocolate chip cookie then bites into it before taking a sip from his tea cup.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image

Scata smiled as he too drank from his tea before answering. "Oohoo. It's the least Scata can do for you. Yes. For Damen not to show up. No. Oohoo" The Scatana clearly wasn't scared to speak his mind, but then his Wizard never did mind it when Scata did. He always welcomed his company as well. Damen had brought the Scatana with him for a reason.

User Image

About Scata (3rd post)

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I suppose so. Even though I don't appreciate it, Scata" Moris said then drinking more of his tea. He munches his cookie until it was gone then bites into another one. "No answer early question, would like to learn how the stars speak" he tells him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

The Scatana nodded his head. He felt happy himself to have the boy as company. "Oohoo. Ooh then this class is perfect for you. Yes. You will learn here how to read them. Hmm. Oohoo." Scata was happy to hear there would be at least one student already and Damen had yet to start teaching. "Oohoo. Damen is a good teacher. Yes. But he was given a student to look after. Hmm. Make his blood boil that student does. Yes. And Damen is usually the calm type. Yes. As calm as the stars he reads. Oohoo." The Scatana was worried about these developments, but he would just observe and hope it goes well.

User Image

About Scata (3rd post)

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:54 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris drinks about half of his cup of tea while listening to Scata. He wondered if the class really is perfect for him and it seems that way so far. He didn't mind Scata talking more about the teacher because he may know of what to expect once when he does meet him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen sighed as he walked through the halls to his classroom. Today really was not a good day. His stable environment was shattered, he was already half turned into his demon half and he had a hard time controlling it to not set through which was giving him a pulsing headache. By now his usual Golden colored eyes had turned a deep red and his canine's had grown a bit.

He walked into class and slammed the door as he rubbed his head.
Scata, could you please get me some green tea? That boy is giving me a headache, comes in wrecking my stable environment, invading my space and he is just impossible! Driving me insane." Damen walked to his desk and picked up some of the painkillers he had for a big headache fix when in class and he took it before he turned around to look at Scata who had rushed to making the tea.

Not cause he was scared but cause he knew it would calm Damen down. As he turned his eyes fell on the student at the table and he visibly startled suddenly. In all the mess with Kokorii he had expected the boy had left already after such a wait.
"Not my best day indeed. What a first impression." He shook his head before he walked to the table to sit down now he had taken something against his headache. The moment he sat, Scata also brought him the tea as the water was still heated.

"Thank you Scata." The Scatana smiled his smile and nodded his head. "Oohoo. Relax some Damen. Yes. This is Moris. Hmmm. One of your students yes! Oohoo." The Nekojin petted Scata on the head and the Scatana chortled a chuckle before he went to put some more items out now Damen had entered class finally. Damen looked at Moris and nodded. "I'm sorry to storm in like that. I had not expected you would still be waiting after such a while. But I see you have been well taken care of. Welcome to the Astrology class. I hope Scata explained it well to you and answered your questions?" It had been a rough morning, but he wasn't going to let it influence his teaching.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:35 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris flinched when he was startled by the slamming of the classroom door. He listens to what the teacher was saying and continues to drink from his cup. He set down his cup now that it was empty. "That's alright" he responded. "Yes, and I am interested in learning about these I've been told about" he answered the question.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:44 am
User Image

User Image

"Thank the stars, a student that is interested in learning. And I will happily teach you. And your classmates when more join. This class is rather new, so I don't expect many students just yet." Moris was just about a heavensent to Damen after the previous evening and this morning. Scata was calmly at the other side of the classroom putting stuff down as he was humming some, he loved his work here with Damen and preferred it over where he came from. "How much do you know about Astrology so far, Moris?" Damen was curious and right now he was first drinking his tea before he would start the class for what time there was still left.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wouldn't mind if he was the only student for this class because it meant more undivided attention for him. He thinks back to what Scata told him about this class. "Stars have their own movements, and message and gifted people like you can see the future through them" he answered. Before coming to this class he had rarely seen stars and thought of them as sparkling, space dust visible at night.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen couldn't help but smile a bit. "I hear Scata told you well. Including about me." The young man looked at the Scatana, but he smiled to the creature. And then turned back to Moris. "You are very good at memorizing information that is told to you. That is a good quality for this class. And you will need it. As much as I can explain how things work, in the end you have to use all the information given to learn how to actually portend the future. And even if you aren't gifted, anyone can learn it to some extend. But you never know, perhaps you can."

Damen nodded and Scata joined them when he was done setting up class. The teacher finished his tea and placed the cup aside before he got up and walked to front of the class to the magic projector. "If you want more tea just let Scata know. This is one class where you are perfectly allowed to eat and drink."

He spoke and then snapped his fingers at the projector. On top of the starry night projection it now showed the planets of the solar system and Damen smiled. Teaching was something he adored doing, especially this subject and it was actually calming him. "Moris how much do you know about the solar system?" He asked calmly. Since it was a first time he would start with something simple first. Or simple to him.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:47 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens to the teacher speak intently and giving uninvited attention. "Tea, please" he requested to Scata as soon as he heard that he could have more tea. He looked to the projector when he hears it turn on, the machine looked fascinating to him as a inventor. Turns his attention to what was being projected. "Planets, asteroid belt, milky way and the sort of thing you would learn at an elementary school level?" he answered.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oohoo. Immediately yes!. Oohoo" Scata lost no time in making more tea. He was happy Damen had an attentive student. And it seemed to distract him as well as he could see his Wizard's eyes had slowly gone back to their golden color. Damen nodded and smiled hearing Moris about the planets. "Very well. You'd be surprised how many people have never paid attention to those lessons." The teacher was obviously pleased. "So I can safely assume you know their names and their positions in the sky opposed to Earth. They are also used for divination when they form specific lines. A rare occurrence and often paired with ominous predictions by the fake ones among us."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:43 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt pleased that he did something different and it was a good thing. He watched Scata walk towards him then blushes lightly at being liked. "That's quite alright, Scata. You're keeping me company so it should be fine" he assures Scata. He nods, "Okay" he said about taking a seat and having tea. He did feel sort of parched as he walks over to the nearest seat and sat down.
Quote:

Jeffey finally walked into class looking a little out of breath smileing at seeing Moris he walks over and say next to him "sorry it took me so long Moris me vlad had a lot to tell me " he said rubbing the back of his head and catching his breath he ran as fast as he could to get here seeing the teacher finally he turned and smiled at him " oh hello nice to meet you I'm Jeffery " holding out his pale white hand
(To Genka I'm sorry my work has me ragged but I should be on more and t other person look up Jeff the killer he looks like him  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff