Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:00 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi nods, "That was what I've been told, yes" he said to the repeated words of curse forest. "There are always more than one reason to everything" he said based on experiences that there are bigger pictures to most circumstances. "Definitely not my kind of scene" he thought when the teacher describes the scenery and figured his brother would be more interested in it. "To get through the cursed forest from the school is to go on foot or horse back and no problems should arise before sundown" he said calmly. He chuckled a little, "I wouldn't want to count out the blonde student. He seems to have a thirst for knowledge almost as much as I do" he said nicely about the other student. He stood up, "I should probably head off. Maybe stop by the school library before heading home" he said holding the handle of his bag in his right hand.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:09 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Sage ☬ Astrology Teacher
Race: Nekojin/Cat Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders.
Health: Great
With: Kiyoshi
Where: Astrology Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅

User Image

"I see" he replied to the cursed forest information. "Good thing I followed my cards then." he said and chuckled. Nodding at the other student bit. "That is true, they do seem to be genuinely interested as well." he agreed. Who knew maybe they could include them both for further classes alone. Before he could really think about it though, it looked like Kiyoshi made ready to go out of class and Damen got up and nodded. "It was a pleasure teaching you again Mr. Seiko. I'll see you the next class." he said and smiled before he walked from the desk to help his familiar out on clean up.

In-depth Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:28 am
User Image

Kiyoshi bows a little, "Certainly will be there, Mr. Sage" he replied. He turns then leaves the classroom in a calmly matter and headed towards the school library. He had some time to kill before sundown is to happen for the cursed forest. [exit]
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:31 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi didn't know where his brother's first class and how many classes he has besides the horse one. For now he headed to Mr. Sage's class, the one class he is interested in right now.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:53 pm
OoC
-

Where: Astrology Class, With: Kiyoshi, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

The nekojin had already arrived early this day. Right now he was on his own as Scata was out elsewhere for a task of the teacher. Not that that meant Damen was helpless without him, it was just more convenient if he were around. Using his magic could tire him out pretty bad, but he had little choice today. To do stuff the human way never popped in the feline's mind. Thinking of class his ears twitched when he heard footsteps in the hallway. The male turned around and looked, when he saw it was Kiyoshi, Damen smiled gently. "Welcome back Mr. Seiko." he said. "It's good to see you again." Damen turned to face the area where he had the water boiler and with a wave of his hand, it turned on, heating the water he put in it when he arrived. "Ready for more lessons about the future?" he asked and grinned. Of course there were many ways, but at least Kiyoshi was quite ready for the next step.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi entered the classroom after approaching the doorway and pleased to see the teacher there. "Glad to be back, Mr. Sage" he greeted back as he headed for his usual seat in the classroom. "You got it, sir" he replied ethustically, but with his tone and not his body language. He sat down then took out his notebook and deck cards and set them on the table. Looked to the front of the room afterwards ready to start class.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 pm
OoC
-

Where: Astrology Class, With: Kiyoshi, Health: Good, Headache, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

Damen nodded with a smile when he heard Kiyoshi's answer. Now all that was left to do was to wait if more students would be coming in for class. In meanwhile he poured tea for them both and placed his own on the desk before he turned to face Kiyoshi. It would seem they were the only ones again, but a student was still a student. And at least the nekojin knew that this one was actually happy for the lessons. "Well let's continue our class from last time." he said and snapped his fingers to bring back the chart of the planets. They had already spoken of Saturn. "How about we move to Mars for seeing it's effect on fortune telling?" he asked and smiled. Of course he didn't mean literally, but still. With a wave of his hand the projector unfolded and cast a large net that helped the feline with illusions. Though he stopped for a moment and rubbed the side of his head before he shook it a bit, lowering his ears while the classroom seemed to picture them standing on Mars. It would seem his late nights were taking their toll on him. But he couldn't bother about that now, he had to teach. "When this planet is closest to earth, it has a clear effect on the environment." he spoke. Murders are more frequent as are natural disasters. Do you know what characteristics are given to a person born in the sign of Mars, Mr. Seiko?" he asked, still learning how much his student already knew.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi sips some tea after the cup was placed on his desk. Opened up his notebook after the teacher had snapped his fingers and was going to start the class lesson. "Okay, fine by me, sir" he responded calmly, but he was excited on the inside. Glances at what the projector was showing him and hadn't noticed Damen's movements. "Based on what you said about it so far I would guess the characteristics would be energy, action, desire and the animal instinct of the person's race/species" he answered. "Doesn't what zodaic sign the person is born into count as well?" he asked the teacher.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 am
OoC
-

Where: Astrology Class, With: Kiyoshi, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

Snapping his fingers was exactly how Damen had designed the projector to be reacting to. At the same time it seemed to be a good sign his lesson was starting, as he saw Kiyoshi pick up his book after it. After he asked his question he patiently waited for what his student would reply to him. Hearing their answer he smiled and he flicked his ears a bit. "Very good Mr. Seiko!" he praised the young man. He was pleasantly surprised to hear they even knew where his question was going to. "Amazing, exactly what I mean to work on in today's lesson. You sure don't wait and see. I like your assertiveness Mr. Seiko, one could say your Mars is strong." he spoke and then continued. "You are right of course. What position Mars is in when we are born under our sign has a large impact on our very being. It controls anger and desire and by sign it shows what makes us angry, how we express it and even our basic sexual nature." While he spoke the words showed on the blackboard as well, just in smaller bouts, like a summary. "It even forms us depending on our sign's element. Did you know that as well?" was his counter question. Yet Damen held high hopes for this young man in his subject. He seemed well informed already and even showed a knack for it in a way.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:13 am
User Image

Kiyoshi smiles a little at the praise he got from the teacher. "Didn't think my question would lead to another part of the lesson like that" he thought. He assumed what the teacher said about his Mars being strong is meant as a strong. He wrote some more as soon as teacher started speaking again. Wondered what his sexual nature is because it felt non-existent to him as far back as he could remember. "I'm guessing elements like fire or air" he answered Mr. Sage. He does tries to study ahead for classes, but not too far ahead.
Kaiten Jiron
[[Moris will attend the next class of this morning.]]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:08 pm
OoC
Alrighty

User Image

"Four elements actually." the nekojin replied and smiled a bit, his ears moving back and forth as he enjoyed this class already. It was really refreshing to teach this young man. "As for personalities. Mars in Fire makes passionate. If people like that are angry they won't hide it. They are generally straightforward as well." he spoke and more words formed on the blackboard in neat, small script as they were recited. "Air they have many interests and drives. Earth Mars makes rarely aggressive but determined. They can be seen as stubborn individuals but realistic. The last element we will talk about with Mars is water. Those are quite adept at strategy. They are emotional and instinctual people though and ones you might want to be careful around." he added and looked at Kiyoshi again. "Have you met such people?" Damen asked purely curious.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi wrote down what the teacher had just said in his notebook. "Sort of reminds me of Kana. Doesn't hold back or be secretive around me for as long as I known him" he thought about Mars fire. "I guess I would be Mars water. I am polar opposite of Kana and we extinguish each other out at times" he thought. He nods a little, "I suppose you can say that" he answered. "What about those who are a little bit of this and a little bit of that when it comes to these elements? Basics of personalities can be easy to follow, but are much complex on where it branches" he asked the teacher.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:12 am
OoC
-

User Image

The nekojin listened, his ears twitching gently as he did. The boy made some good points as well. When they spoke the latter, Damen smiled a bit and nodded. "Ah yes, that is some more advanced into the personalities. Exactly as you say, branches. Though we are all born with a base personality, the way out life is as we grow up also makes a big impact on how we will be later in life. Mars only influences the basics, life and growing up colors the personalities around so differently. Even for same elements." he spoke and chuckled softly. "Color me impressed, for you to bring that forward by yourself." Damen complimented Kiyoshi. "Are you sure you need my lessons?" he asked jokingly and gave a gentle wink to add to show he was joking. Damen would love to teach this young man all he knows.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#2c1086]""[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:03 am
User Image

Kiyoshi made some mental notes of what the teacher was saying on the topic of personalities. He smiles a little at the compliment and that is all the reaction he is willing to show for those kind of things. "I get more out of this than I let on, sir" he winks back to be a little playful. His mood did improve a bit as this class goes on.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:41 am
OoC
Before class takes forever xD

User Image

It pleased Damen that Kiyoshi was so well versed on the subject already, and he didn't even think of hiding it. His ears were perked almost the entire class while he allowed his tail to lazily sway back and forth. He enjoyed this student and not just because they were the only ones actually treating his astrology class as an actual class instead of a middle hour. Thinking of that subject, Damen was starting to wonder about the other students. Still let them back in while they so clearly didn't seem to be interested, or decide to focus his teachings on Kiyoshi alone. It was definitely a thought to keep in mind. The nekojin didn't show this thoughts on the outside though as he instructed more about Mars, it's properties and effects until the end of the class. "Very well, I think that is enough to give you home to think about. I won't make a big assignment out of it, but let's say, a piece of writing about the other effects we haven't discussed yet? We can discuss them together in the next class and see how much you were correct on, though I don't see a problem there." he finished the lesson and gave the other a smile. He was confident that Kiyoshi would bring along a great piece to read about.

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out