Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
Breeding Thread: Fairy Snails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fairy Snails generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 6!

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:09 pm
- Mynsed -
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":Budek AstoriaFallen
User Image

Mother's name, image, and owner:Zobu - Mynsed -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pride: Ithambo’hlabathi
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
11, 12, 13, 14
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[PRP] Swimming (Budek x Zobu)
[PRP] New Friend [Usushisa x Zobuhle]
[PRP] Climbing (Zobu x Budek)
Adol
Is this what Love is (Zobu x Budek)
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Budek: sister
Zobu: mother, father Aunt
Would you like having a random? Yes

*custom-ins likely

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:15 pm
I hope this is right! I haven't had a custom cub in a long time... Permission from AstoriaFallen to custom into this litter! Forgive me if this isn't right. <3

Name: TBD
Species: Lion
Parents: Budek x Zobu
Description: Pretty much CC. I love the natural and traditional TLK look of both the parents, and the Dad's eye marking. Whatever inspires, really.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Just something based off the parents would be A+.

Uta

Shy Mage

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:25 pm
Can't resist customing into Vestip x Sunniva

I'd like a twin to this girl with the following colours.

- pink from the grandmother where the lighter brown is (inner wing, wing swirls, tips of hair)
- a darker pink (or father's red, whatever looks best) where the darker brown is, blended like the light/dark brown is now in the hair/tail
- grandmother's body colour
- inner ear the same colour as grandmother's belly marking
- dark brown hair ties

Hope that's not too confusing!

Grandmother for reference  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:15 am
Keantha
Applying for: Vestip x Sunniva
Name of SoA: Tordis
Meaning: Thor's Goddess
Appearance: Twin in marking to the cub below but with the cream body of her grandmother, and the red-orange of her uncle instead of the brown
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: TBD, leaning towards mischievous as a cub that turns into a rather serious adult.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 pm
Applying for: Ikhtiyari x Kuzimu
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: N/A
Appearance: Twin to this cub with uncle's pale blue eyes.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: N/A
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:44 pm
Applying for: Harakhty x Senka Hjordis
Name of SoA: Ankh-Morpork
Meaning: Ankh means Life, and Morpork comes from the bird species Morepork... But she is absolutely named for the Discworld city of Ankh-Morpork
Appearance: Twin to this cub in this grandfather's colors
Visual reference: Twin Harakhty's grandpa
Personality: Silly and nonsensical, Ankh-Morpork is fond of talking in riddles. She's also fond of asking riddles, even if they don't initially make sense. Despite this, she does plan to become a guard like her parents.... If only so she can ask riddles of those who want to come in. One of her faovrite past-times is trying to memorize the lay of the land with her eyes closed, so she'll always know what part of the pride's lands she's in based on the feel of the dirt, rocks, and plants under her paws.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Well, she's certainly not evil! She'd also be easy enough to color, I think heart

(Aaaah thank you Mango and Middy! ;3; )  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:00 pm
Applying for: Harakhty x Senka Hjordis
Name of SoA: Saskia
Meaning: "valley of the light", Dutch
Appearance: Base color taken from Dad's front paws, stripe pattern from Mom; end result is a cubbin with a pelt like birch bark. Dad's dark hair with a stripe in like Mom's. Dad's adorable forehead stripe. All other details CC.
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Saskia will take a great many hints from her mother, and grow up with a proud and unyielding confidence in herself. This may very well take a couple knocks as she grows older, but will not truly waver until she hits adulthood. She will adore hearing stories of her parents' pasts; both Harahkty's as a Dawnwalker, and her mother's as a rogue, and as such will see a certain glamour in the potential of life outside the pride. She'll have your typical questions about the Great Lion's plan for them all, and may seek to go on a "finding yourself" quest as an adol/adult - and while she'll certainly return better for it, the journey would be fun to play out. Due to her love for strangers and stories, she's probably not cut out for her parents' job as a guard; she'll fall into a hunter's role instead, and come to love it almost as much as traveling.

Potential plots include:
- those knocks to her confidence I mentioned earlier, taken in cubhood/adolescence, and her subsequent rebuilding of her surety in herself;
- a run-in with a member of the upper-class that goes poorly, maybe even a rival situation?
- I'd also like her to learn from other pride members about the Tianxia, and other prides that the Mwezi interacts with for that matter - she'd eat up that information.
- Maybe getting in trouble with her parents for having an exceptional leniency toward visitors, to the point of a breach in safety, because the visitor plied Saskia's ear with an exceptionally tasty story.
- The journey to find herself, and see all those prides she's only heard about, is basically a whole thing on its own. I'd like her to find traces of the Dawnwalkers, maybe learn where the pride's old stomping grounds used to be, and make her goal to find it. In doing so, she may very well learn that not all prides are as welcoming as those she's heard about.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Certainly not evil - maybe a bit of a wildling and a pain in the butt sometimes, but not evil.

( Thank you Mango and Middy! heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:22 pm
Eeee thank you! ;;
I would like to custom in a male twin to the black and white girl. But uh... the black part on the body with the colors of the red girl (maybe plus a gradient?) So black+white mane and red body? CC any other colors or designs or, if you think it looks too odd, feel free to do something else!

I'll try to do a visual!

Visual! it took on a mind of it's own. The partly hidden cheek has the same marking as the black and white sister.

- Mynsed -

Fairy Snails generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 2!

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am
User Image x User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:56 pm
Custom in for Kurago x Chi

Ref:

User Image

Description:
Shoulder marking should be on both shoulders. Both eyes are the same color.

Face marking is a lighter version of dads face marking. (my refs may be a little wonky so if you'd like to adjust it please do)

I did the markings pretty quickly so if its wonky I apologize > V < I don't know how many stripes would look good on actual soa lines so I do leave you wiggle room if you'd like to adjust. I'd like her stripes to only go up to mid back like ref though <3

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Fairy Snails generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 5!

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:52 pm
Going to work on this after working on the custom-ins <3

User Image x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:11 am
Custom in for Kurago x Chi

Ref:

User Image

Description:
Shoulder marking should be on both shoulders. Both eyes are the same color. The Shoulder marking is mom's forehead mark, larger and placed where father's is.

Eyes, belly, paw toe/stocking, and maw markings from mother. A couple of streaks on mane and tail from mom (just a 2-3, please, not a lot!). Stripes are from dad. Feel free to redistribute them better - I just copied dad more or less.

I altered the maw marking to encompass the cheeks and added a couple stripes on the face but that's it!

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Custom in for Asim x Neeharika

Pink body with lightest blue gradient from neeharikas sister, white clouds on legs with mums silver & dads yellow in gradients as the highlight, silver mane with dads gold at the bottom in a gradient, same on tail, blue eyes, white speckles on body, silver eyeshadow and a white crescent moon on forehead, light yellow nose & inner ear like dad. See ref.

User Image

[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games