Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎
my babies!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuzrovRuley

Supreme Demigod

8,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:20 am
Hey everyone!
I have 3 cats:
heart Franco heart
heart Sheena heart
heart Daenerys heart

We've had Franco and Sheena the longest, about 2-3 years now? They're brother and sister.
My sister wanted a kitten for her birthday so we went to the SPCA to LOOK at kittens (it was about. 2 or 3 weeks before her birthday) and we found them.
We took each one out individually to play with and my sister was set on getting the male, so we filled out the papers and went on our way, it would be a few days before we could pick him up.
We called my uncle to let him know (at the time, we couldn't have pets where we were living and he agreed to let the cat stay there) and he told us that we couldn't just leave the other one there.
So, we turned the car around and told them that we'd like to adopt the female as well, and a few days later, the babies came home with us!
We had another cat at the time, Apollo. He was an old man (20) when the twins arrived and would hiss if they were so much as on the other side of the room from him.
He got used to them within 2 weeks and would let Sheena snuggle up and groom him.

Fast forward about a year and a half later, we've moved, my sister graduated, it was the summer before my senior year....
...and we lost Apollo, our cat of 11 years (yeah... we adopted him when he was 10).
The family was all heartbroken, my mom especially.
A month later my mom told me she found a cat online for free and as soon as the lady called her back, we'd hop in the car and go get her.
And we did.
Dany joined our family last year at the age of 1 and a half.
We totally forgot to ask the lady what her name was originally, but we figured we'd be changing it anyways, since we always do.
So I settled on Daenerys, but none of us call her that. She's our sweet little Dany now.
Franco and Sheena don't really get along with her, even now nearly a year later. She's.... excitable.
She's the one who will bounce off the walls with her tail fluffed out for no reason.
We think we understand why the lady didn't want to look after her anymore.
But she's in her forever home now, and we'll never give her up.
I hope you guys love my cats as much as I do!
(I hope the links work)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:05 pm
The babies are all adorable, and yes, the links all worked. whee

Thanks for sharing pics!  

Pesty Elf

Seasonal Loiterer

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:09 pm
My goodness!!!! They are all gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart Sorry for the loss you all went through, though :c  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm
Aweee, how cute!
<3  

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

✎All about your cats! Tell us everything!✎

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items