CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:07 am
I'm back from my AFK trip. Thank you for waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:08 am
To those of who who I quoted/am RPing with,
Umbra is still on hiatus and has left me in charge of Venus and Prince Stephan until she returns sometime in December.
I want to let you know she is fine but EXTREMELY busy with schoolwork.

I, myself, also have schoolwork to be done. I'm sure I've sent you all an OOC notice in one of my recent posts about character roles I have taken on.
I have plans to make a new character I think will benefit the guild and help the situation in the RP.
I've used the characters to foreshadow that light/radiant magic can help stop the darkness (to a certain extent and if used right).

I had plans for said character's profile to already be finished by today, but there is so much going on now all I can do is catch up.
You certainly don't have to follow this request, but I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could slow down a little so I don't have to worry about trying to reply during school hours.
I am doing my best, but it is harder without Umbra on Gaia. I hope you understand.

However, this doesn't mean I am going on hiatus as well.
This just means I might be a little slower for the next week due to school, which I must put first.

Miss Shadow Night

AnimusHelixRebirth

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:13 am
Starlotte
Umbra is still on hiatus and has left me in charge of Venus and Prince Stephan until she returns sometime in December.

I, myself, also have schoolwork to be done. I'm sure I've sent you all an OOC notice in one of my recent posts about character roles I have taken on.
I have plans to make a new character I think will benefit the guild and help the situation in the RP.
I've used the characters to foreshadow that light/radiant magic can help stop the darkness (to a certain extent and if used right).

I had plans for said character's profile to already be finished by today, but there is so much going on now all I can do is catch up.
You certainly don't have to follow this request, but I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could slow down a little so I don't have to worry about trying to reply during school hours.
I am doing my best, but it is harder without Umbra on Gaia. I hope you understand.

This just means I might be a little slower for the next week due to school, which I must put first.

Miss Shadow Night

AnimusHelixRebirth

I understand and will slow down.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:18 am
Miss Shadow Night
Starlotte

Miss Shadow Night

AnimusHelixRebirth

Thank you so much. 3nodding
Still, I hope to have a few more posts in-
but I just wanted to let you both know of the situation so you know why I am not posting much.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:21 am
Starlotte
Miss Shadow Night
Starlotte

Miss Shadow Night

AnimusHelixRebirth

Thank you so much. 3nodding
Still, I hope to have a few more posts in-
but I just wanted to let you both know of the situation so you know why I am not posting much.

I understand!! Thank you for telling me!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 am
Starlotte

AnimusHelixRebirth

Hi there. For the next few weeks, my post will be slower then normal! I have school and exams are coming. So I need to catch up on them before the holidays! Just a heads up so you both can know about it!  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:14 am
Miss Shadow Night
Starlotte

AnimusHelixRebirth

Hi there. For the next few weeks, my post will be slower then normal! I have school and exams are coming. So I need to catch up on them before the holidays! Just a heads up so you both can know about it!

Good luck with your exams, shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:07 am
Miss Shadow Night
Starlotte

AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay, good luck. 3nodding  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:36 am
Starlotte
Miss Shadow Night
Starlotte

AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay, good luck. 3nodding

Thx  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:45 am
I have 2 AFK Trips that's coming up, one around Easter Break on April 21-24 or later than that & the second on May 9-13, and won't be back on Gaia until after those 2 AFK trips have ended. In the Meantime, I'll appoint Miss Shadow Night or anyone else as Temporary VC of the Guild.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:13 am
I'm back from my April 21-24 trip but I have another one coming up in about a week from now which is my May 9-13 trip, and I won't be back on Gaia until after that AFK trip has ended.

Miss Shadow Night or anyone else will continue to be Temporary Vice Captain of the Guild during my absence at that time. Thank you.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:06 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
I'm back from my April 21-24 trip but I have another one coming up in about a week from now which is my May 9-13 trip, and I won't be back on Gaia until after that AFK trip has ended.

Miss Shadow Night or anyone else will continue to be Temporary Vice Captain of the Guild during my absence at that time. Thank you.

Miss Shadow Night

Okay the guild will be in good hands.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:49 am
Miss Shadow Night
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

Okay the guild will be in good hands.

Thanks, shadow. The RP will be put on hold until I return.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 am
I've returned from my trip. Thanks again, shadow.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
A Mermaid's Tale

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash