Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ⥃Advice of every kind? Give it, get it.⥃
Bug killers that are safe for cats?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:41 pm
Hello, I'm moving very soon into an apartment that has a slight issue with spiders and I want those suckers gone.....I just can't. However, I'm having a hard time finding things to kill them with that are safe to have around cats. A long while ago, I got some Safer brand food grade diatomaceous earth and it's supposed to just dry all the buggies out, but I'm getting mixed advice from the internet and others, so I haven't used it yet. Some people say it isn't safe for pets, others say they literally put it on their dogs to keep fleas away. Please help. What do you use?

Also, any advice about plants that are safe to have with pets around would be great as well.
That's another thing that people can't ever seem to agree on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:58 pm
cat_razz

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:43 pm
Super late, but I use the Diato literally on my animals and everything else. Our dogs lick it from the floor and no ones died yet! been years lol
but if it still makes you nervous, peppermint extract mixed half with water and used as a spray keeps a lot of bugs away, as well as crab apples/hedge apples. You cut them in half and put them all around, spiders hate them and cats if they eat them won't be sickly heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:27 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Super late, but I use the Diato literally on my animals and everything else. Our dogs lick it from the floor and no ones died yet! been years lol
but if it still makes you nervous, peppermint extract mixed half with water and used as a spray keeps a lot of bugs away, as well as crab apples/hedge apples. You cut them in half and put them all around, spiders hate them and cats if they eat them won't be sickly heart

Thank you very much, I'll try that! If you don't mind though, which brand of diato do you use?

also --- The walking dead. I'm still crying.

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 am
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey

Thank you very much, I'll try that! If you don't mind though, which brand of diato do you use?

I'm not sure of the exact brand, butit's just from some local outlet around here and we buy it off a friend when they get a bunch, I think a feed store outlet to be specific as I can o:
I mean, food grade obviously but otherwise I think as long as its the right spelling you're good to go lol
OMG RIGHT. I need to watch it,but spoilers were on my fb feed T^T I secretly knew who it would be but it's still so SO HARD TO DEAL gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:53 pm
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey

I'm not sure of the exact brand, butit's just from some local outlet around here and we buy it off a friend when they get a bunch, I think a feed store outlet to be specific as I can o:
I mean, food grade obviously but otherwise I think as long as its the right spelling you're good to go lol
OMG RIGHT. I need to watch it,but spoilers were on my fb feed T^T I secretly knew who it would be but it's still so SO HARD TO DEAL gonk

Alright, thanks :3

I actually haven't watched it either. I'm waiting till the weekend, so it won't matter if it affects my sleep.
I also saw spoilers though and ended up watching many reaction vids.
Even seeing it on tiny screen made me cry. There's also a leaked alternate death! surprised

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:32 am
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey

Alright, thanks :3

I actually haven't watched it either. I'm waiting till the weekend, so it won't matter if it affects my sleep.
I also saw spoilers though and ended up watching many reaction vids.
Even seeing it on tiny screen made me cry. There's also a leaked alternate death! surprised
UGH really? Now I'll have to hunt that down~ lol
Oooh! I didn't even think about how fun reactions must be cx  
⥃Advice of every kind? Give it, get it.⥃

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces