Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
How Rude Can You Get? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:46 pm
I like this guy Brian.... and today I was going to ask him out. So I asked Raquel to ask him to go down to the primary area. So she did and she came back to the classroom.... so I was wonder why she wasn't down there with him. Well it turns out that he is fed up with me asking people to talk for me and he doesn't want me to talk to him at recess.... and that's the only time I get to see him. crying

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:12 pm
"primary area"
"recess"

to me .... this sounds like you are in grade 8 or under.... in that case....

forget relationships... wait until you're older..... relationships at that age are pretty pointless.

On the other hand, the guy is right. You need to speak for yourself and be confrontational.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:57 pm
Yeah, in grade 8

But I am confrontational, I just needed Raquel to ask him to go down because I was a littl busy in the classroom, an i couldn't have gotten to him before he went outside....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:58 pm
Agreed. Relationships when you're 12/13/14 are pointless as all hell.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ashli Terror Discoteka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:13 pm
I didn't have my first relationship till I was 16!!

O.O
I think thats right about the right age.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:50 am
My first proper one was when I was 14. And I'm still 14. I think that's a little early though- so 12/13 is way way waaaay too early!

~+Sandwich_kid+~

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm 14 in November. No offense, but what people don't get it, young ones, like me, can have strong feelings for each other! And that's how I feel about Brian.... but he is mad at me cry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:40 pm
Oh, yeah. We were born at 15/16/17/18/etc. years of age. We just kind of, came out that way. X ********, dude, I know. My boyfriend killed himself. And we were both 14 at the time. Honestly...I wished that had never happened because I'd known him for a long time and felt for him. And when you lose someone who's like, exactly the same as you are and you guys understand eachother, it kills you. That's how I first became a cutter. Just, You're 13. And I bet there will be other guys for you out there whom you'll have stronger feelings for. Just, if you start that too early, most likely, it's going to tear you two apart.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:21 pm
OMG! I'm sorry, that is so sad! crying

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:16 pm
Archangel Izual
"primary area"
"recess"

forget relationships... wait until you're older..... relationships at that age are pretty pointless.

On the other hand, the guy is right. You need to speak for yourself and be confrontational.

I Agree  

Shooting_For_Fame

Chadwick the Great

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:15 pm
Dude, you're in the 8th grade. More than likely, in three months you'll "feel strongly" for someone else. I'm not saying you don't really like this guy, but from all my experiences, I can almost guarantee that you won't give a crap about him in a few months.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:45 pm
Haha That really sucks.. I think you should think about wheter or not he's worth it.. Most guys are really immature at This age.. I mena i'm 14 Too.. And i've always dated older guys [mostly who borke my heart RAWR!] Think about wheter or not you ready ..and how mature you are..

StraightJacket-Rainbow

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Disposable Love
I'm 14 in November. No offense, but what people don't get it, young ones, like me, can have strong feelings for each other! And that's how I feel about Brian.... but he is mad at me cry

a 4 year old can have feelings for somebody. That means nothing but you're infatuated. Not in love.

Love and feeling "in love" are two majorly different things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:53 pm
Archangel Izual
"primary area"
"recess"

i Gotta agree hunny,
you can have strong feeling but wait a year.
i promise you wont regret it.
I was one who was dating from age twelve.
and i tried to commit suicide beacause realationships were
too much on top of everything else.
so, wait a year then go for it.

<33333
Lyd!a

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:24 am
yeah, i have a boyfriend, but i know it's not gonna last very long......(i'm 13) a little too young i know. somebody should say that to my friends.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff