Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Pop Quiz (Elidae + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Won't you share those bubbling fizzy feelings with me?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:04 am
He couldn't have asked for a lovelier night. The air was buzzing with noise and the sky was filled with a couple of pretty puffy clouds while the stars peeked through. Amonee Brycer gave each passerby a pleasant smile in greeting as he passed them by. The streets of the city were packed with too many trolls to count and he felt a surge of energy being a part of something much bigger. But he had to keep from getting sidetracked and chatting with a street musician or window shopping tonight! There was something in particular that he had come all this way for and he wasn't losing focus. It was hotter than he was used to in his cool mountain cave and he stopped temporarily once he'd entered the mall to poke a few beetles into a vending machine. Ice cold cans of peach soda popped out and he tucked one in his bag before continuing on his way. Eventually he arrived at the place he'd been aiming for and paused in front of the place. Was she here tonight? Thank Gog, it looked like she was still here!

"Hello, Elidae, got time for a trim?" He'd worn his hair loose tonight to avoid the hassle of having to undo his fancy updo. While he found the style graceful and beautiful, it took a lot of freaking bobby pins to get it right. Putting the soda down on her counter, Amonee motioned to it with a nod.

"It's been so warm lately I thought you could some refreshing!" If she didn't accept it, he'd just drink it on his way back home but... he was really hoping she'd take it! There was something sweet and fluffy about the girl that made you want to treat her.

"How have you been lately?"

blackbird cake
FINALLY DONE sorry that took me so long to finish filling. I don't mind if she actually gives him a trim or not but if she does, feel free to godmod him sitting or whatever he needs to do so she can work her magic. Otherwise he'll just chillax in her salon anyways haha.

Yamashii

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:53 pm
    "Amonee!" At the excitement of a beautiful shade of green to color her evening, Elidae immediately popped up from behind the front desk of the salon "What a wonderful surprise! Come in, come in!" She eagerly came around to greet him, pulling the greenblood into a friendly hug. "Thank you for the pop! I've been dying all day." The yellowblood fanned herself with her hand for a quick moment, before ushering Amonee further in the shop to sit him down in a leather chair situated in her station. There was a wide mirror along the counter top adjacent to the chair, and on the shelves were many different kinds of products and tools. Hanging on the corner of one of the shelves was a circular necklace that held something with a slight glow inside.

"And- I''ve been great! Working a lot, but never felt better, really!" Elidae tittered, gently pulling Amonee's hair back over the chair. She ran her fingers through a few times, getting a feel for the texture and condition. To her delight, Amonee's long hair slide through her fingers like silk. "And what about you? I haven't seen you since Bloodfest!" Had he gotten taller, too? Certainly his features became much more mature; less cute, and more handsome in the most elegant way. That pink tint to his lips were such a statement and looked so good, Elidae couldn't help but to glance at his face many times in their reflection. "Also- wow! You have really healthy hair!" She said in astonishment, walking around to grab a brush to properly get out the small amount of tangles before she began her work.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:45 pm
He returned her hug with an enthusiastic squeeze before taking a seat in the chair. Amonee couldn't help but eye all of the pretty bottles and tools lining the area. What did they all do? It was hard to resist picking them up and looking them over but it would make it incredibly difficult for her to actually work if he did.

"Oh goodness, thank you! I'm blushing-" Her hands glided through his hair as she praised it and the jadeblood looked flustered but happy at the compliments. "I think your's is prettier though, with all that volume!" He sighed wistfully, looking at the fluffy tufts of hair that settled around Elidae. It probably felt like having a happy cloud on your shoulders. His own locks were silky but pretty flat.

"Bloodfest was so much fun though. I can't wait to do it again next sweep! Do you think you'll partner up with that boy again?" He glanced at her curiously, half innocently half calculated. Amonee didn't have malicious intent, he just really wanted to know if she was seeing that other greenblood or not...

"Are you two... well, are you seeing anyone?" Kursha hadn't given him a straight answer at all when he'd asked at the booth. Amonee wasn't sure what he was rooting for or what answer he would like. But the inner gossip troll inside him would not stop buzzing and he needed to get to the bottom of this! If not for his own sake, at least for...

blackbird cake

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces