Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
💬 Gaia's ticket racket - Your thoughts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:32 am
We all know one of Gaia's biggest moneymakers right now is the tickets. They allow you to create a custom item - IF you can get your hands on one since so many of the far richer gaians buy them all up, or IF you have the real life money (and brain damage) to drop thousands of dollars on them.

Some users have had A Ton of tickets. Others have had just one.

How do you feel about tickets? Are there any rule changes you'd like to see made?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:10 am
I like the idea about it however I hate that it doesn't have a lot of rules or guidelines to follow.

I don't like how some of the super rich people buy them all up for gold to make whatever item they want, it isn't fair. I think Gaia should start making a way to prevent people from monopolizing these tickets.

It is a good idea, Gaia needs money to keep the servers open. If people are willing to buy these with cash then it helps with keeping Gaia going as a whole. emotion_c8  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:51 am
Haven't even used or brought any feel like everything costs way too much so don't aim high anymore feel broke most of the time and ignore announcements as much as can now
would be nice if was way could earn one just to have a go, but yeah everything costs some cash or a lot of gold these days  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:51 am
OMG the tickets are a scam, so much scam!

It's all the carrot on a stick. Same as back when they would flaunt that effin' new monthly-ultimate-kitty prize in your face for victory in the newest monthly RIG. TBH, the only thing that is legitimately "rare" here on Gaia is those tickets! To see users like Ri** have like 3 of them listed in the marketplace blows my mind! How the hell much did she spend to get those, and can I be her for like a week so I can pay off my house and get some medical work done!! From my point of view those people have no ******** idea what its like to be middle class, especially lower class or despondent. Must be nice to blow a middle class annual income every month on virtual internet bullshit..

Through these tickets, Gaia really lets us know what position we are all in financially, if you are paying attention that is...

Aside from all that, some of the ticket value isn't even worth the effort. When it was create your own unique Gaia item it was cool, now it's recolor or re-pose convert or whatever... lame.

If I had the super luck of finding a ticket, I'd sell that piece of crap off to the richest mo-fo and burn the gold.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Great Lakes haze

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:19 am
If I had thousands of dollars to spend on Gaia, I wouldn't spend it on Gaia. I'd go to grad school. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:24 pm
They're nice for those who have a disposable income, but I couldn't really care less about them, myself. I've got far more important things than Gaia to spend my money on, like... coffee and muffins ;D  

Bleh Apocrypha

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games