Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:52 am
User Image

" God is innocent, no god is a killer..."

As the boy ranted on and on Ottis entered the store with Zoren. The boy may have planned to eat but Ottis didn't. Ottis found food unappealing for some reason. Either he didn't like the taste or the way it smelled or looked, it was one of those that made him not want to eat. Lately since he's been at the slave market he's gotten used to not eating much. The food the slave market gave out was either rotted food or messy food that didn't look any good.
The boy didn't even know Ottis! How did he know they were both kind people of they've never met before?! Ottis gave another confused look tilting his head like a pup would do when wondering what was happening to their owner. Ottis had never met this boy before so how..?? Maybe it was the colors on his collar.
Waltzing into the store like a lost dog, Ottis had no idea where to start. He's never shopped like this before. And most of all he's never shopped with someone he didn't know before and had just met. Feeling a bit awkward, Ottis picked out a white tank top with black lining on the top and bottom. He picked out better jeans, ones that weren't torn up or full of holes. He also picked out a grey long sleeve along with brown work boots. The work boots fit nicely and we're comfortable. Holding the clothes and foot wear he approached Zoren and quietly asked him, " are these okay master?" He asked with a cute dog face.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:04 am
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren was looking for a new set of clothes as well but it was more like for sleeping and he bit his lip trying to pick one, but then he heard ottis and he turned around and smiled "yeah those look great well except for the boots maybe shows because their more comfortable but if you want the boots then thats fine i dont mind" he then went back long at a bath robe and just chose one and then looked at ottis again "well I got what I needed and after this I guess we can go food shopping because I'm kinda getting tired from all this walking not only that but once we're home I can give you the tour of the house" he nodded and couldnt wait to go home and listen to is music and play games because he was also a gamer and that was other way that he calm down other then listening to music  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image

" yes if that's fine with you." Talking about the boots to the boy Zoren. If ottis didn't get the boots then he would be stepping on glass and garbage. Basically saying in other words he'd be barefoot. That's not sexy when in bed or at someone's house, it's a huge turn off.
Paying for the stuff they had picked up they then exited the store. " thank you for the clothes and shoes master." It was always polite to say please and thank you. Manners were always needed no matter what. Zoren brought up the tour of the house and that somewhat interested Ottis since he was going to be staying there. " excuse me master...? Sorry for interrupting but, are we walking to the resturaunt or taking a car?" Ottis asked a bit curious. He hadn't seen the boy with a car so he'd just assumed they were walking.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren smiled and nodded and looked at Ottis "your very welcome and I like my slaves to dress nice cause it shows that I care for them and it shows how I treat them with respect" he blinked and laughed a little "oh don't worry about that I have a car and yes I will be driving because one is fun and two I like to show off my old car" he nodded "I just need some rest thats all and I'm sure you would like some rest as well and probably can use a shower as well" he said jokingly "but all the matter is you can either sleep in the guest room or with me I don't really mind on which one you choose"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image

It's only been maybe an hour already and the kid won't shut up. Ottis let out a sigh. He wasn't annoyed he was just bored a little. He didn't mind the boy talking it's just he kept going on and on and- there was no stop to it. Chuckling to himself a bit, Ottis then quickly shut his mouth not laughing anymore but just silencing himself.
Wasn't the boy hungry? The boy wanted to eat didn't he? So confusing. Ottis wasn't tired yet anyway, the sun was still up. What was with this kid? So much went through Ottis's head in the last minute that he completely forget about the people that surrounded him. It was okay as long as no one touched him.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

When they both finally arrive home zoren went to his room and put his bath robes up and stretched a little"Welcome home and I would give you a tour of my house but I have a game to play he nodded and went to his room and smiled "what a day it has been but no times time to play some games before I take my nap" he turned on his pc and waited it for to load and then his stomach growled and he laughed a little and went to the kitchen and made some pizza rolls and got a soda then headed back to his room "alright noobs prepare to get owned by a diamond in ranked" he smirked and laughed  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image

When they arrived Ottis was basically ditched by his master. Zoren went off to his room to play video games and eat while Ottis was standing in the entrance thinking about what to do.

( sorry so short but I have no information on anything. I need info on how big the house is and what it looks like and I have nothing to write about basically since my character is afraid to touch people. I need info!! )

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:58 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

(alright the house is three bedrooms two bathrooms and the living room is big and the two bedrooms are right beside each other and their upstairs with the bedroom and the kitchen is across from the living room)

Zoren was already done with his pizza rolls and his soda and was done playing his game and he went downstairs and saw that otti's was still standing their and he turned dark red "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to leave you hanging like that well now since I'm done I'll give you a tour of the house" he nodded and smiled at ottis "also if you need anything you can go ahead and take it without asking I truly don't mind"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image

it seemed the boy was done with his video game and food and met back up with Ottis out by the entrance in the house. The house didn't seem too big but it also didn't seem too small. Ottis just listened to what the boy said, nodding to anything really. Yes, Ottis was quite a quiet being. He didn't like talking much at least, he never did.
The boy showed him around his home and Ottis just took notes of whatever he needed. Memorizing the house so if Zoren ever needed anything he could come and get it for him. Ottis hoped the boy knew that Ottis was his slave, so he could do anything he wanted to him, for example make him do chores and so on.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:51 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

As Zore took a tour around the house and smiled and he looked at ottis "alright I hope you find my house to your liking and also if you need me I'll be in my room taking a shower feel free to yell at me if you need anything" he laughed a little and pointed at ottis room "that would be your room for now on or if you decide to sleep with me" he laughed a little and went to his room to take a shower but before he did he go a text

'did you know Zore that the slave you have is bad luck so prepare for the worst if you touch him'

'I don't believe you one bit the slave I have no is nicer then any slave I had niw piss off he sent back and then took his shower  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:07 am
User Image

After the tour Zoren went to take a shower in one of the bathrooms. While Zoren took his shower Ottis looked through some cds he'd had laying out. He knew nothing of this stuff. When it came to electronics or anything like that Ottis had no idea what it was or what to do with it. In his life he's never been exposed to such childhood ruining things. All he knew about electronics was that he never had them and never had the interest in touching them because so many children have spent their lives on those devices. It was kinda cruel to think about really.
Opening the door to Ottis's room, ottis saw blank white walls and a bed with blue bed sheets. Beside the bed was a side table and a lamp. There was an open closet that looked kinda creepy because it had nothing in it and it was just a dark space. Ottis didn't like the dark. There was one window opposite of his bed. The view was gorgeous~! Looking out the window he watched the birds feed their young and chirp happily. Free, that they were.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:28 am
AdaNalie Emrys

After Zoren was done with his shower and put on some clothes and he put on his bath robe "gotta love that new bath robe smell" he laughed a little and smiled and then he layed on his bed and turned his tv on and listen to his music "oh I love me some good music" he laughed a little and turned it his tv up a little louder and got another text

'I hope you know what your doing still because every master that had that slave been through hell and never came back

Zoren red the text and got really pissed and texted back 'look I know what I'm doing I don't need this crap from any other masters either and if I was you I would watch the tone

Zoren was at the mode where he blasted his music through the house and started to play Avenged Sevenfold  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:28 am
User Image

Music blasted through the house. Every mouse in the house could hear the horrid music. Exiting the room, Ottis entered into the kitchen. Checking the cupboards for any source of food that he could make Zoren later when he got hungry the next time, he found nothing. Pizza and pop were in the fridge. Yuck.
Finally getting tired of hearing the music blasting through the house, Ottis knocked on Zorens door. He wondered if anything was wrong and if he could help. Normal people don't blast music like this that he knows of.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:37 am
AdaNalie Emrys

Zore heard his door being knocked and was still pissed from the text he was getting but he then lower the music to where it wasnt loud and he walked to the door and open it and tried to smiled "oh hey Ottis how are you and how are you liking the house also sorry for the loud music I rather not talk about it because it's business thats all but please do come in" he open the door for him so that he could come in "also sorry for the room being a mess I havent clean it yet because I've been so busy" he laughed a little  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image

finally the music was lowered. The door opened and there stood Zoren. Zoren may have been smiling but he looked as though something was itching him behind his collar. " is everything alright master? If you'd like, I can help you with anything you want?" Ottis smiled gently. Noticing the mess he'd been talking about Ottis just gave a half smile. It was alrIght. Nothing too bad.

Ryoga Kimishi

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces