Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] clever title here (Liridon & Celestine) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Wordcounts:
Liridon [Heavenly Snow] | 1,605 words | 1 Complete RPs
Celestine [StarshineAngel01] | 1,343 words | 1 Complete RPs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:52 pm
Liridon was a proud light tribe male. He wasn't full of himself but he sure was confident. He was raised with the strong guidance of his parents but his curiosity had lead him to the Citrine District of Bosnia while his parents were busy. He grew up loyal and devoted to his home in the light tribe lands. As a cub he was curious and dabbled in learning about various jobs in his home tribe. He grew ambitious but also a bit lost in where he belonged.

News from other tribes would filter in and he learned about chaos brewing in the fire tribe. While pondering on this knowledge he recalled visiting the ruby district of strength and the power and might of the soldiers. Liridon felt he grew into a strong balam and felt that if needed, he'd like to defend and protect his home and those in it. After a trip to the ruby district and seeing what would be needed of him, he felt being a soldier clicked with him. This was what he was meant to do.

Liridon left the ruby district found a place at the edge of his tribe lands. A secluded glen surrounded with the crystal trees and a bubbling stream skirted the edge, leaving a small clearing of soft grasses. He moved towards a spot not far from the cool stream and stretched out upon the grass. He tilted his head back and gazed up at the tops of the trees, his eyes lazily closing.

His mind raced with excitement of being a soldier, maybe moving up in the ranks, one day being over the whole army. Heck, he'd love to be a magus. But in all his plotting of his future....did he have room for a mate? Cubs? Was the right female out there for him? He was ambitious and worried that would put off any females. Liridon heaved a sigh.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 am
Celestine, was still new to the light tribe beliefs, virtues and any details pertaining to her particular tribe. She still had so much to learn but yet she had no one to ask her questions. She had roamed from the different districts of the place the light tribe called home, but there was still so much to familiarize herself with. It was going to be a long process but she had confidence that she could hang on in the long run. If only she had been introduced to the Light culture sooner this would not be a problem for her.

She was worrying herself way too much but she had belief that she had the traits and skills to learn quickly. On top of that she was still on a mission to find out who her mate was. She stretched out her scales absorbing the light the crystal tree canopies filtered through, she was absolutely in love with the light tribe habitat all the crystal trees around them and the sun filtering through them to create stunning shine to everything it touched.

Her ears flicked as she heard the soft bubbling of a stream that was nearby, she decided to investigate. It was a place to start at least, it was better then not having anywhere to start. She hummed to herself as she softly padded through the glen. She wondered if she would ever find the male for herself, only time would tell.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 pm
The serene "silence" of nature was disturbed by the soft footsteps of an approaching balam. Lazily, Liridon lifted his eye lids and tilted his head out of the small patch of sun towards the sound. Only one indigo eye managed to stay open as he glanced lazily around the small secluded patch. A movement passed a pair of trees caught the single eye of the male light triber and both eyes opened in curiosity. He watched as a single light female stepped out.

She was on the darker coloring side like him with brilliant pale blue markings and a certain sparkle to her scales. Her eyes where the same pale blue but like him she didn't have whites sclera, but black. Several slight silver rings adorned her horn and clinked lightly as she moved. Liridon soon caught him staring, rather rude of him, and very much awake. He shook his head to clear it of the foggy haze he let fill it and cleared his throat to alert the female of his presence.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:53 pm
Celestine's ears perked in the direction of someone clearing their throat, she shifted her gaze towards the male, taking a few moments to look him over. She tilted her head to the side curiously as she gazed at him before taking careful steps towards him. "Hello there. I apologize for interrupting your quiet moment, that was not my intention" she told him politely as her tail swished to and fro idly.

Truth be told she was not expecting anyone to be around these parts, but it was a nice to encounter someone new and exciting. From what she could tell about him at a first glance he was the type who was always out to protect those who could not protect themselves, that she had to admire in the male. She didn't see that many males who were like that.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:56 pm
Her voice helped Liridon regain his senses, which seemed to have vacated, and his manners too. He quickly stood up and tilted his head towards her in a show to respect. He learned early on to be polite to everyone especially if he didn't know them (especially their position in the tribe). It was rather self serving but he never let on that is mostly what was behind his manners. However, he was rather in awe of the lovely nan in his presence. He wasn't a stranger to females (he did have a sister and mother though they are different) but there was something captivating about her.

Blinking, he realized that he was being rude once again and smiled, "Greetings. Do not fret, you haven't interrupted my quiet moment. Feel free to come and join me here if you wish. This particular spot is very pleasant to the senses."

He nodded his head towards a mossy spot not far from him in an offering. He sat back down and curled his tail about his feet. His smile was relaxed, open and honest as he looked back towards her.

"Oh my...I feel like my manners are lacking today. I haven't yet introduced myself. I'm Liridon."

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:52 pm
Celestine tilted her head to the side curiously at the male. It wasn't a huge deal, she had only met 1 or 2 males since she awoke so she gave him the benefit of the doubt. "That is a relief to know, I usually can never tell when others want company or not" she told him lightly, she was still getting use to the whole socializing aspect but she was getting the hang of it.

She swished her tail to and fro idly before looking around at the spot he was in, she had to admit it was a nice spot to sit and getting to know a stranger. She sat down on her haunches tail wrapped around her fore paws. "I agree, with you there it is a fabulous spot to sit in" she told him contently.

"Nice to meet you Liridon,My name is Celestine" she told him politely with a small smile, he was a stunning and intriguing male, she hardly ever came across those types, they seemed rare to encounter and he seemed nice enough so she decided she would stick around and see what this male was all about.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:38 pm
"What a beautiful name you have," Liridon remarked. "I recently enlisted as a solider. With the sudden commotion from the fire tribe, I felt that if it spreads beyond a civil war, I'd like to be able to protect my tribe. Have you a trade?" Liridon inclined his head towards her.

Liridon was very curious about the female in his presence. He could never help his curiosity regardless of what it pertained to. As a cub, it had gotten him into more trouble than he'd like to admit and his siblings where no help. But on the other paw, his curiosity drove him to investigating everything and learning about a lot and in turn, fueled his ambitions. Today he's a solider. He'll strive in that profession, climb the ranks. But his eye was on one particular prize. Liridon wanted to become a magus and he felt he'd get there by being a soldier.

But climbing his ambitious ladder would take time. He didn't want to rush anything. Rushing made things sloppy and under prepared. And as Celestine filled his current view, it made him ponder what else he could do during his climb. A mate, perhaps? She'd have to put up with a lot in truth. He'd love to get to know Celestine and flush her out. See what she was all about. The best things in life take time, gentle touch at times. Some might say Liridon was manipulative as well as ambitious but he wouldn't agree. Though planting a seed in the mind of others seemed expected, he wouldn't have called it manipulation. This wasn't for his gain as much as for the other balam's....Liridon frowned inwardly as he realized his brain was rambling and may have missed Celestine's response.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:04 pm
"oh, why thank you. I rather like it myself." she answered cheerily. She had to admire the fact that he had decided to go into the military, not many were that ambitions and when she did encounter those types she envied and admired their determination. Now that she thought about it, she could never be one of the ambition types. She pondered about it for a few seconds before answering his question "I do not, at this time she told him.

Celestine tilted her head to the side as he seemed like he was thinking about something, such an intriguing gentleman and there were lots of traits she could gather from how he acted and how he spoke. It seemed to her that he was very determined, ambitions and loyal to the cause. She really wished she had the fiery spirit he did but alas she was not that type. She swished her tail to and fro idly.

At least on the bright side, her encounter with him was going a little better then she had expected to, on the other hand she was surprised that he had the time to socialize, from the knowledge she had those who went into the military were too busy to socialize, but it didn't seem to be the case with Liridon. Frankly she was also a little shocked that a solider would talk to her, she always thought that she wasn't enough for a soldier to talk to her it seemed Liridon proved her wrong.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:15 pm
Liridon smiled at her and then lowed himself back to the ground in a patch of light to continue sunning himself. The golden rays glittering off his scales. The sun and Celestine's companionship filled him with warm and he couldn't help his smile spreading wider. The end of his tail lazily flicked back and forth. Soon, his free time was going to shrink and Liridon was going to soak in as much of this moment as he could. What a perfect day this was turning out to be!

Finally, as a moment of silence had passed between the two, Liridon spoke up again.

"I'm enjoying your company Celestine. I'd love to get to know you more."

He opened his eyes and gazed at her again, his smile now a cheeky grin.

"Would you care to tell me a little about yourself?"

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:33 pm
Celestine returned the smile and continued to let the sun's rays absorb the sunlight. She still was curious to know what brought his attention to her, usually military guys have high expectations, but she was glad he wasn't one of those types. She swished her tail to and fro idly, and closed her eyes briefly to enjoy the sunlight fully.

After a bit she opened them and glanced at him. "You can also just call me Celest if its easier for you." she told him and smiled a little bit more as he told her that he wanted to get to her more. "I would like that" she told him happily.

She took a few minutes to ponder over what she could tell him "Well, lets see I do enjoy going for strolls during the day, I love the outdoors even though sometimes I get too hot because my pelt is so dark but the scales help somewhat. I enjoy making new friends and I'am open-minded, polite and friendly." she said to him. What else could she tell him she thought about it for a bit more before speaking up again "I adore making some new friends. I'm still fairly new to learning the ropes about the light tribe beliefs, values and what not but I believe in myself that I have the potential to be loyal to anyone I encounter." she answered.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 pm
Liridon shift his body to the side so it was easier to look towards the lovely nan. He couldn't help admiring her dark coloring as she made mention of it. Certainly striking with the lighter markings. Her personality was certainly friendly and obliging. His head tilted to the side and he nodded. But one particular thing she said caught his attention most.

"Celest," he started, using the approved shorted name, "Are you fairly or newly born from the Weaver?"

"Also, you may call me Liri."

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 pm
Celestine shifted her own body to the side a bit so it was easier to talk to him without straining her neck too much. "Well, I'm glad you asked. I wouldn't say I'm newly born from the weaver but I'm fairly new, since its been awhile since I was, I just haven't been keeping up with learning about the tribe" she told him, feeling a little sheepish at the fact that she had so much to learn still.

"Liri" she said testing the shortened form of his name, it rolled off her tongue a bit and it sounded fun. "Does anyone else call you that?" she asked him curiously. Then a thought dawned on her, she had yet to learn about what made Liri well Liri. "How about you? what makes up Liri?" she said with a light smile, the shortened form of his name was fun to say.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:35 pm
"There is nothing wrong with taking your time learning about your world and figuring out your place in it. Go your pace." His smile was soft and encouraging. Then he took a rather deep breath and let it out slowly. A few moments of silence past again as he contemplated...what, he couldn't say.

"I was brought into this world as a totem. My parents woke up in this world like you did. But between them and the Weaver, I was brought to life along with a brother and a sister. I am very much a product of my parents and the teachings of this tribe. I am very much ambitious and confident but I made sure it didn't make me cruel. I have a strong devotion to this tribe and those in it. That will eventually extend even more so to my future mate and offspring, Weaver permitting."

His gaze shifted to his paws, he turned them so his paw pads faced up.

"I am who I am, but I just hope it's never too daunting or intimidating to others. I'm just passionate. But it did take me some time before I went for a trade. I've only recently joined the soldiers. Soon, I'll have to train and learn their ways. I wont have much free time, but I would like to have someone to spend it with. I didn't grow up alone, but at the same time I feel like I am now alone. My family have their own lives to lead. I'm no longer a cub to be coddled."

Liridon grinned lazily and looked at Celest. "I'm a rather talkative tah. Oh, and yes...my family may call me Liri from time to time. But that is all."

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:51 pm
Celestine nodded her head as he talked,acknowledging him. "I wish everyone was like that, but they aren't although it brings me some peace of mind that there are some who are like that" she told him with a smile.

"Well, if its any consolation I don't find you to be daunting or intimidating. I find you to be quiet easy going and easy to get along with. I hope you find someone who is like that" she told him politely. "Well, as for me I was alone to begin with, I hope to find someone at one point" she told him.

She laughed lightly "You are quiet talkative, but there is nothing wrong with that, I enjoy having someone to talk to as much as I did with you" she told him.

Heavenly Snow

[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces