Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Knights

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to those who love to make stories, role-play, and have fun doing so. 

Tags: Role Play, Literature, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ғaѕнrade ĸnιgнтѕ
ƒαѕняα∂є кηιgнтѕ ♛ Main Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:48 am
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
User Image
AGE• xxxxxx 25 xxxxxx 19xxxxxx 46
RACE• xxx Human, Mage xxx Gypsyxxx Faun
ALLEGIANCE• ...Erelandra xxx Band of Gypsiesxxx Temple of History

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Alfen had done his best to remain unaffected but it was too much for him. When he came to, he checked on Maliarc to see if he was fine and the older mage did in fact seem okay. He looked around and sighed. "That was an illithid, wasn't it? I thought they were long gone from Istrea," he explained. "So Istrea thought, but it seems at least one has remained alive," Maliarc mumbled. Alfen nodded and rubbed his head to shake the feeling of the psychic blast away. "We'll likely bump into him again. We'll need to be better prepared next time," he admitted.

-----
User Image
-----

Jaelle had quickly rushed her horse to the scene and was happy everyone was alright, but the flurry of emotions in the air made her uneasy. Fear, anger, relief, confusion, it was all much more than she was expecting. What to do? She didn't know if she should speak out and ask. She listened to what Elijah had to say and nodded in agreement. She said nothing, but she did place a hand on Jesha's shoulder to comfort him during this entire mess.

-----
User Image
-----

Upon arriving at the scene where the others were, Eli looked around and took everything in. People waking up, being dizzy, it was likely an attack. What happened and who caused it? He looked around again and noticed Alieth walking away. The fury within her he could sense from a far. He let her go off but kept in mind where she was. In case he needed to speak with her. He walked over to Wilhelm and Sevira, both standing around Olrun who was now prancing along the grass. "This group is too large and needs to be broken up. I will take the gypsies and any others you are unsure of. I recommend placing the man, Shade I believe his name was, with the demon warrior and her apprentice. For the time being, it is the safest option. My group can serve as the distraction and provide scouting purposes," he exclaimed. He didn't want to assume a leadership role, but he felt it was necessary to separate for the time being. He was sure Alieth would agree...if she was there to hear.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:41 am
User Image

𝓥eronica 𝒮teele

Veronica smacked her tongue against the roof of her mouth almost immediately. It was a stupid to address someone whose strength you didn't know so bluntly. It wasn't as if the man had come out attacking them. The least she could have done was address him as "sir". Perhaps Sevira wasn't the person she thought she was.

Sevira's cold greeting had just the affect of the mystery man as it would have had on Veronica. He immediately attacked the group, sending out some sort of....attack? It seemed to rattle the horses, so Veronica wasn't as affected as the others' might have been, but she could still feel it and by the time she regained her senses, the.....thing was attacking Sevira. She was curious about that attack, moreso because it had caused her to let her janbiya's return.

She saw no reason to interfere. So long as he wasn't going to go after the squishier parts of their party, she would let Sevira handle it. Before she knew it, the assailant was gone, slipping away from them through the trees. Shaking her head, Veronica instinctively readied herself for her masters' response. Just as she thought, her master began to leave the group behind. The only wise decision left. Veronica followed, saying nothing for a few moments.

"No forgiveness needed. I'm starting to see what kind of person Sevira is. Perhaps we should break away now regardless, master. I'm more interested in that mystery man anyway...."

OOC:If we do split up or more starts happening, I'll post as Maliarc. He's just a background character right now, hence his silence.

Company: Aleith, Maliarc, Alfen Jaelle, Eli, Amira

MellowKittyKat

Mephis Inferni

VSG12

LS95

Amiimii

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

VSG12
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:56 pm
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 Understandable, DO. I'll proceed with Sevira (and Wilhelm on auto-pilot) organizing splitting people. I'm going to have Ezra find Alieth and Veronica to join them, mostly so the main group isn't too big. And he's an assassin, so he works best with warriors in violent settings. If that won't work, he can always go solo for the time being.
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
26 // Human // Captain of the Guard (Fashrade Army)
◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙
User ImageUser Image

Sevira gritted her teeth and let the anger seep away from her. She knew she did not handle the situation as well as she should have, but the events that had unfolded was more than she had anticipated. She was already on edge from the demon's attack, distracted by the gypsy boy trying to join the group and dealing with his illusion, and now the creature. She wanted to kick herself for how she handled things, but it was done and the creature fled for now. She could only move on from this and hope for the best.

Wilhelm walked over to her and spoke to her alone for a short period of time. Sevira signalled Elijah over and the three spoke for a while. Once she had finished with what she had to say, she let Eli walk to his group. He was taking them under his protection and would be the "scouting" group, also serving as a distraction. Their purpose was to see if any potential targets were in the area and to distract them from the main group.

The others would stay with Sevira; Wilhelm, Amira, Alfen, and Maliarc. Ezra was told that he could go with Elijah's group as well, but to Sevira's surprise he declined. He merely walked into the woods without another word. Sevira let out a small sigh and turned her attention to the group. "We need to leave now, let's move out," she admitted.

/////
/////
User Image
αмιяα ѕєη¢єηвαυgн
17 // Princess of Goleta // Posing as a Travelling Healer (Elesmira)
User ImageUser Image

Amira was slightly heartbroken over Alieth leaving, but she could understand why. She did hold out hope that the gentle warrior would join the group at a later time. She was a strong ally to have, and she was sure that Sevira herself was aware of the fact. She did agree with leaving, as they had already been delayed and attacked enough. She merely wanted to be safe until she could go back home. She missed Goleta terribly and she longed to see her family again. She was worried about her brother's condition, laying in a coma under constant guard. Would he be alright by the time she returned home? Would her family be attacked again? She lived in a constant state of fear, and if finding the host of Kamawanaiyo and locking them away for good was the answer she needed, she would do what she could to make it happen.

/////
/////
User Image
User Image
32 // Werewolf // Order of Assassins (Shade)
User ImageUser Image

Ezra was not interested in joining the faun man on the journey, he was only interested in being with elite fighters he would not have to worry about so much. The demon woman did say she wanted to separate from the group, so there was a chance she might accept him around. If she was the kind of warrior he was expecting, she would want to fight any kinds of evil. That would mean both Kamawanaiyo and Teivel, the Parasite Demon she had likely fought before. Surely she would want a rematch. And this kind of warrior was one that he could reveal his identity to and not worry about a cover.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:42 am
User Image
Huum Klorne

87• Illithid• Traveling Mercenary

Mood: Tired, Surprised
Present Company: Strange man
Current Location: Forest

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Huum emerged through the trees at a bend in the river. Checking behind him, the Illithid found he had not been followed. A shame, he was hoping to devour that woman's brain. Whatever made her move that fast, he definitely wanted to know where it came from. Bending down, Huum splashed water onto his cut tentacles, clicking indignantly.

A sudden poking startled Huum, making him jump, dropping the water cupped in his hands back into the river. He turned to see a demonic looking man. With a few clicks, the Illithid responded, "And just who might you be? A former member of that damned group? Or a current one, coming to try and finish what that wench couldn't?" Spite seeped into his guttural voice.

This new man made Huum uneasy. How was he able to approach unheard? Given Huum's hearing wasn't the best, but he was bound to hear at least a twig or rustle of leaves. It seemed that the man moved silently, even before Huum's very eyes, with the only sounds being produced from his speech. But if such a man could sneak up on me so easily, Huum thought, Why would he not attack? What does he want? The tentacles on Huum's face wiggled slowly while his hand was poised to grab his mace.

OOC:

VSG12

MellowKittyKat

Digital Obsession

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

Vincent Uchiha96

Distinct Genius

5,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:03 pm
Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
tєเשєl ภคzคг
300 // Parasite Demon // Mercenary For Hire
User ImageUser Image

Teivel smiled as he watched this Illithid squirm. The fact that he was injured in any way showed that someone in that group was much more than they seemed. It was what the creature said that got his attention. "If anyone in that pathetic group got the better of you, you have a lot to learn about judging opponents worthy of facing," he smoothly stated.

He looked to this creature and smiled. A being like this was drawn to one thing; power. If Teivel could harness this beings power, he might be able to kill the host of Kamawanaiyo and bring her back to her great power. A sickening smile crossed the parasite demon's face, "If you want the power to take what you want, the power of fear, the power of knowledge, than I have but one thing to say to you. You can either join me in bringing the Dread Witch of Shadows back to Istrea and do with the world as you like or be slain by those wretched beings when you encounter them next. What do you say, purple one?" Teivel asked as he waited for a reply.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:52 pm

aleith x elemaris

THE WARRIOR OF RED AND BLACK

___Aleith could hear the rest of the party's voices disappear behind her. Even Amira as she called out behind her, asking to make sure everything is okay. Not even she would be able to calm this half-blood's boiling anger. Surprisingly, Veronica's words were comforting though. Knowing she understood her anger allowed Aleith to relax more as they walked. "I suppose so..." she agreed with her. Veronica's concern only confirmed Aleith's previous thoughts on Sevira yesterday. There was something off about this dame, this knight of Fashrade. It only added to the list of things that were most likely going to end up getting both Aleith and Veronica killed.
___They reached a far enough distance away from the group to allow them some privacy as they spoke to each other. Even then, Aleith still found herself whispering. She wasn't about to have another interesting character just pop into their conversation. "What a shame we haven't learned what exactly this mission is even about... But I cannot stand to be around these people another day."
___Aleith began stretching in place the best she could in full armor. She breathed deeply, trying to calm her emotions. In the right light, one would be able to see the heat waves coming off her red and black armor. She smiled to Veronica, imagining what color that purple b*****d's brain would be when she stomps his head in...
___"I also would enjoy hunting that creature down, yes." she smirked, looking to Veronica. "He at least will be more fun to fight than riding around with this group." She let out a chuckle, finishing her stretching up quickly and cracking her knuckles out of habit. She grunted, "I have a feeling we will run into that purple-piece-of-s**t again anyway.", while glancing around the forest around them for any signs of movement. "Let us continue moving forward... The group is bound to be following as is. We need as much distance as we can get." she insisted. "We will walk just off the path to avoid being seen by anyone... Perhaps the band of "brave fighters" will ride pass without question as well." Aleith scoffed. The likelihood of that happening was slim, but she enjoyed imagining they would just leave them be. Aleith took a few steps off the trodden forest path and into the forest more. Mace in hand, she made her way through the brush trying to make as little noise as possible. All without trying to be to visible.

Company: Veronica. With Amira, Alfen, Jaelle, Maliarc, Eli, Sevira, Wilhelm, Shade and Jesha close behind
Mood: Tired and frustrated.
ooc: ...

Digital Obsession

VSG12

Quote:

MellowKittyKat

Green Smoker

Vincent Uchiha96

Distinct Genius

5,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image
Huum Klorne

Mood: Intrigued

Huum's tentacles began curling in frustration at the comments of this mystery man. However at the mention of power, they stopped suddenly and began slightly swaying across the Illithid's chest, still half-curled. "I..." Huum let out a few slow clicks in contemplation. There was a feeling in the back of his mind, almost a pinging as if something was trying to tell him something, but he couldn't quite place it. Power was definitely something Huum desired. Once he had enough of it, he would go back to that wretched temple and pull that priestess's brain right from her skull.

"One would not promise great power without a great catch," the Illithid commented, "Tell me, aside from releasing this Witch, what is it that you desire from me? My life? My services?" The more Huum became tempted with the man's offer, the more intense the pinging in his mind became.

OOC: Gonna be out of town for a few days, I'll keep up from my phone though and I'll try to post when I can

VSG12

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 pm
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 I'm going to have Ezra/Shade disappear for a little while, just so you all know. He'll be back though.
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
26 // Human // Captain of the Guard (Fashrade Army)
User ImageUser Image

Sevira knew that Alieth and Veronica were likely going off on their own nd she understood the reasons. With everything that happened and their differences in dealing with obstacles, they were not meant to be within the same group. However, she did hope that, deep down, they would come to the groups aid if needed. She continued along with Alfen, Maliarc, Wilhelm, and Amira in tow while Elijah went ahead with Jaelle and Jesha.

"It's likely a weeks ride to the Erelandra border. If we power through and avoid stopping too often, we might make it there in five days instead of seven. Pray to whichever Gods you like that we get there without trouble," she stated to those within earshot.

"May the Twelve guide us," Wilhelm chuckled.

/////
/////
User Image
αмιяα ѕєη¢єηвαυgн
17 // Princess of Goleta // Posing as a Travelling Healer (Elesmira)
User ImageUser Image

Amira let out a sigh as the group moved on without Alieth and Veronica. Although the encounters with them were unsettling at first, there was something within Alieth that Amira wanted to know more about. How she changed around the smaller Elf was something she was curious about. However, it was not her place and she knew that if she wanted to be home soon, she would need to help the others put a stop to Kamawanaiyo's return.

She knew the deadly outcome that would arise if the Dread Witch was able to walk Istrean soil once more. The witch had brought Istrea to the brink og extinction and those who did not bow to her might were slain along with any near them. She was a force of pure evil that was not swayed by emotion and reason. If there was any temple that would offer them help, it would be Erelandra's Temple of Prophecy. That was why Sevira was taking them all there, which she knew and agreed with whole-heartedly.

/////
/////
User Image
User Image
32 // Werewolf // Order of Assassins (Shade)
User ImageUser Image

Ezra remained behind as the group moved on. He walked after the group, slowly, even though he was fully aware he could outrun their horses in his lycan form. He sensed the demon-woman and her human apprentice nearby but knew better than to approach them. The fury in the demon he could sense even if he wasn't a lycan and it was not something he wanted to tangle with. He would give the woman her space and time to breath and approach them at a later time. He considered approaching in his assassin garb and identity, since it was a possibility that they would accept him more than before in his civillian identity. If they wanted to chase down this Illithid and Teivel, the Parasite Demon of Istrea, he would join them but make sure he took the final blow in killing Teivel. That was his mission and he was nto about to fail it.

/////
/////
User Image
tєเשєl ภคzคг
User ImageUser Image

Smarter than he looked. Teivel allowed a neutral expression to cross his face as he looked in the distance, almost as if sensing the group departing. They were not his concern for the time being. He instead focused on the Illithid's question to him about the Dread Witch. "I would desire nothing from you. Kamawanaiyo herself has spoken to me in my rest, reaching to the darkest forces of unimagionable power to free her and fight by her side. She will need an army to cleanse the filth of Istrea clean when she takes control. Illithids, at least centuries ago, nearly took all of Istrean life into their own hands until they were slaughtered," he started slowly.

He continued, "Do you not want revenge for what happened to your people? Do you not want to take what is yours? Kamawanaiyo seeks the strongest of them all to fight alongside her to take the world and remake it in her beautiful image. If you help free her, she will most definitely give you what you deserve."

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:10 pm
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
User Image
AGE• xxxxxx 25 xxxxxx 19xxxxxx 46
RACE• xxx Human, Mage xxx Gypsyxxx Faun
ALLEGIANCE• ...Erelandra xxx Band of Gypsiesxxx Temple of History

Alfen continued along after Sevira and wondered what would come. Would they face that thing again? The Illithid? Would it pose more of a threat next time? He was unsure what might happen in the long run. He looked to Maliarc ridding next to him and wondered if he should say something. "Is there much you know about Illithids?" he asked. He was only loud enough for Maliarc to heart him over the hoof-beats.

-----
User Image
-----

Jaelle rode in silence, listening to the trees and the breeze. She was a very talented gypsy with strong magic, so she always kept her wits about her and thought things through. Unlike Jesha, who was ruled by emotions. He had a lot to learn but she knew she wasn't the best teacher for him. As the boys stopped to allow Jesha to take a horse of his own, her eyes pierced through the trees to a carriage going past at a speed unlike that of any animal she had ever encountered. "What in the name of the Gods was that?" she thought to herself.

-----
User Image
-----

Elijah had taken his small group into the lead and was travelling through the woods. He sincerely hoped they would make it through. He was tired and wanted rest, but they needed to make distance. As he rode on the horse, he knew it was not something he was comfortable with. "Boy, you can ride this horse," he said to Jesha. He unmounted the horse and waited to help the gypsy boy onto the stallion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:53 am
User Image
Huum Klorne

Mood: Intrigued

Huum's eyes widened and his tentacles unclenched, rolling slowly down his chest. "There...there were more?" he asked, some of the threat falling from his voice. The Illithid always knew he couldn't possibly be the only one, and yet... The thought of more of him, enough to conquer all of Istrea...And they had all been killed by those lesser than them. How could they? How could they leave Huum to suffer with this filth?

"Tell me strange one," Huum implored, a slight quivering in his voice, "Your witch, could she give me the power to bring back my people? Would she see how glorious we are, how powerful, and allow us to aide her in bringing the filth of this land to their knees?" His voice had begun rising to the point of almost yelling. A new, energized anger had filled him.

Of course he couldn't have been the only Illithid. But growing up living in constant fear and pain had warped his thoughts, made him think he was just a blight on the world. But no longer. Now, he knew what his people were capable of. Now, he knew why he was always so feared. Now, he knew what he had to do. "I will join you on your quest to unleash this witch on these blighted lands. For anyone willing to destroy such a glorious race as mine, deserve Darkness in its truest form."

OOC:

VSG12

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vincent Uchiha96

Distinct Genius

5,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:43 am
Jesha Cragh
The Fool
19 - Gypsies - Human from Fashrade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Normal Theme 1 Normal Theme 2
Unstable Theme
False Happiness Theme

Company: Mr Eli and Jaelle
Mood/Thoughts: In a better emotional state, though still a bit shaky; Reluctant to separate from Jaelle
Summary of Actions: Riding with Jaelle, asking Eli about the horse
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing that the three of them were going to break off from the main group for a while, and act as a scouting group, made him feel at least a bit better. Maybe he'd be able to convince Jaelle to come back home with him later, or at least find some way to make sure nothing happened to either of them.

As they broke off and rode farther ahead, Jesha had managed to stabilize himself enough that he could actually focus and compose himself. As Eli dismounted and offered his horse, he held tighter onto Jaelle's waist for a brief few moments. He really didn't want to separate from her, but he also didn't want to cause any more trouble.
"I . . . A-are you sure, Mr. Eli? I don't want you to not be able to keep up with us or anything. I'd really rather stay with Jaelle, but if you're sure about it, then I won't argue with you," the young entertainer spoke out, reluctant to leave his friend's side, his voice visibly clearer and not breaking like it had been earlier.

Abilities:
Acrobatics - A self-taught acrobat, Jesha excels at springing from one place to another through all manner of strange maneuvers be it cartwheels, leaps, or even walking on walls. Also being rather small and quite extraordinarily flexible, he can squeeze himself through tight spaces most would have trouble just fitting their shoulders into.

Fool's Conjuration - Being an entertainer of sorts, Jesha knows some little parlor tricks to amaze his audiences. His most common one is to flick out his hands to create bursts of silvery sparks into the air, raining down like confetti. The other involves creating harmless duplicates of himself that can interact with the world, but may do no harm. Both have very little strain on Jesha, but repeated daily use takes its toll on his energy and requires a day's rest after using them in total of 4 times.

Illusory Magic - Jesha, having felt the need to make his acts more amazing, has taken to learning magic that can alter the perceptions of those around him. Although them may feel very real, everything that happens is akin to a dream and no real danger is present in them. However, using these illusions can be quite draining on Jesha, so he only uses them once per day.

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:14 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 ...
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
tєเשєl ภคzคг
User ImageUser Image

Teivel was surprised to see this Illithid did not know of his own history. His species was feared far and wide centuries ago, the mere sight of them was almost an omen of death. How times had changed when the nations banned together to rid Istrea of the Illithid race. "I assure you that the Dread Witch will honor your services and bless you with the power you seek," he began, "we need only find her host and slay them. But be sure not to devour the body, we don't want to risk harming our soon to be Queen of Istrea."

He looked to the setting sun and knew that soon, whether Istrea was ready or not, Kamawanaiyo would walk amongst the people and claim what was rightfully hers. He turned back to his new....companion?...and gave a slight bow. "You may call me Teivel Nazar. It is an honor to know it, since most who learn it meet their end by my hand shortly after. The rest of the world only calls me the Parasite Demon of Istrea," he announced.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

Vincent Uchiha96

Distinct Genius

5,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image
Huum Klorne

Mood: Hopeful
Present Company: Teivel

"For the sake of this Dread Witch, I will resist the urge of devouring her host," Huum assured his new acquaintance. Looking Teivel over, the Illithid clicked thoughtfully to himself. Part of him was still unsure of this Demon, would he keep his word? Or attempt to use him for his powers like so many before?

The Illithid returned the bow to the Demon, "Huum Klorne, at your service. It is an honor to learn a name so unknowingly feared." Huum looked to the horizon, glad the sun would soon be gone for the night. He hated the moon and personally, the Illithid felt as if he could relate to the moon; lonely, mysterious, even feared. There was also the bonus of the rising tides brought on by the moon.

Thoughts of the beaches of Noeven began to drift into the Illithid's mind. He had spent years walking the coastline of the Eastern side of the continent, devouring bystanders and hiding from angry mobs before deciding to make his way through the lands. But nevertheless, he always felt at home on those beaches. Especially in the spot where he first saw her...

Blinking hard, Huum snapped his thoughts back to the present. Focusing his milky eyes on his new companion. "Are there any leads we should follow? Or is there something in particular we should look out for?"

OOC: Sorry for the wait, life got really crazy for a while but it's settling down a bit

VSG12

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:54 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 ...
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

LS95

Vincent Uchiha96

User Image
tєเשєl ภคzคг
User ImageUser Image

Teivel gestured in the distance to where the group had gone. "The ones we both fought are seeking the host, but for containment. We merely follow from a distance and let them do the work for us. All the while we collect more and more forces for her grand army when she finally returns," he mentioned.

He was curious about this being, guessing he had only infected the host within a short period of time. Most Illithids were known to be vastly intelligent and even times clairvoyant. This one had much to learn, much that Teivel could teach. For as much as he demanded his presence known and as much power as he gained, having undying loyalty was something he craved. Something he was never given.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25