= Canceled
Row 1:
1. Alice Kingsley (15, Guenivere ORion)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:25 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice walks into class 1-B and notes there wasn't hardly anyone in here and the teacher hadn't arrived yet even though the bell and just rang she goes to sit down hoping that some more students would show up as she let, hatter and Elliot explore the room seeing no harm in it,"I know is going to be difficult for them but they need to learn to let me go and do normal adult things...", she sighed while she watched the two talk about something near the chalk board.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:40 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter and Elliot arrived in the classroom and the thing that hatter noticed was the desk,"Oh! There it is my favorite phrase written in picture before us", she laughed as she goes over to touch the desk and inspect it,"What is that hatter?", asked elliot as if he never heard it a million times. Hatter straightened herself and with great poise and a huff of her voice she remarked outloud,"Why is a raven like a writing desk?", she then turned and bowed while Elliot clapped for her,"Bravo! Bravo! oh wonderful marvelous!", he concludes with splendor as if she just preformed a long poem,"Hatter you are truely amazing", he conducts while he goes over to inspect the teachers desk,"look at this hatter", he points to the computer looking at the screen in concentration,"This device is lit up and has a picture how neat", he leans forward abit just barely tapping the mouse and he freezes getting excited as he shouts out,"Hatter! Hatter! It moves it moves!". Hatter walks over and notes that nothing on the screen hadn't moved and she told him,"Nothing has moved Elliot are you Madd?", she turns her eyes rolling as she eyeballs the chalkboard,"I say what is this even used for drawing?", she conducts noticing the words written where the teacher had wrote their name,"Or a form of communication not such thing as this in our wonderland", she turned her attention back to Elliot who kept watching the computer hoping the small dot would move again but it didn't,"Come now Elliot we need to be focused on Alice she needs out help now more than ever", she tells him producing some tea from her hat again.

]
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:01 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice knew that eventually they would have to leave and so with a heavy heart she walks to the front of the classroom,"Hatter Elliot.. you do realize that you can't stay with me right?", she waits for their responses knowing they would try to deny it while she sighs and shakes her head,"No hatter you and Elliot have to leave.. go to the carnival and win me another toy I think I'd like that", she smiled hoping that sending her on a mission would work. She waited in suspsenses for several minutes until she was breathing a sigh of relief that they took the bait,"See you both after school!", she called smiling.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter watched as her darling alice approached her but the look on the childs face said alittle to much on the winds of not being pleased,"What is the matter dear alice?", she asked her while. Alice told them they needed to leave she turned back to Elliot who was still looking at the computer patiently, frustrated hatter turns back around,"Whatever do you mean we need to leave? We are here to assist you in your proper learning", she tried to tell Alice but alice wouldn't hear of it and she suggest for hatter to get her another toy,"Hmm... I suppose I was able to produce one last night fairly large would you like some of that cotton candy as well?", she asked licking her lips at the thought of it,"Alright alice I shall get you a dozen toys come along elliot", she remarks going over to drag him by his collar away from the toys,"We are off to fetch Alice a toy!", she heads away with Elliot looking confused as he asked,"What about Alice?".

EXIT

]
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mizuho Kazami

Mrs. Kaz just walk into the classroom and saw a teenager in her classroom. "Hi and welcome to my class today. I am Mrs. Mizuho Kazami, but please call me Mrs. Kaz. Is your name Alice?"

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:01 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice watches them go and she smiles and goes back to her seat but before she can return to it she looks back to see her teacher finally enter the room,"Oh hi yes my name is alice nice to meet you", she smiled nodding her head politely,"I'm a transfer student from London and I just arrived yesterday afternoon".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Mizuho Kazami

As Mrs. Kaz walking over to her desk. Putting things down to get the class started. Hearing Alice talking about London. "Oh wow. My husband and I just got a trip to Paris. It was so fun to go to Paris. Which now we want to stay here to live here in this lovely town. Plus my husband right now is looking for a place to stay. For past few nights we have use my friends house to sleep but now have to find a place for to stay just for few nights until we find a new place in this lovely town to stay for a family to come soon. So do you have idea on which place to stay? A hotel or something just for a few nights?"

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Mizuho Kazami

Mrs . Kaz was just about to tell Alice to come and get her book when the announcements came on. "Alice can you please come here to..." the announcements came on. Attentation students please come to the auditorium. Alice they just called us to go to the auditorium. Follow me Alice.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:17 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

*Alice*
Alice looked up toward her trying to think of a good answer,"Well.. there is this hotel me and my parents are staying at its called Pearl Piari its a nice hotel the woman who owns it is Nikora and she is very nice and she has a sister I think", she smiled,"Me and my parents plan on staying a few days until we can buy a home but then we shall get us a nice cozy little home and then I will be attending school this year here in france", she explains to her. She listens as the annoucement goes off,"Oh the auditorium? I haven't been to an assembly in so long!", she states in excitement as she follows the teacher out the door.
EXIT  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Mizuho Kazami

"thank you for telling me. I will text later on." [EXITS]

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Mizuho Kazami

Mrs. Kaz walked into the classroom. Putting her stuff down and telling the students to come and get their books from the teacher's desk. "ok please right in class. We have to start our math class. Kaito, Lucia, Hanon, and Alice please come to my desk to get your books."

Guenivere ORion

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Hanon Hosho

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"yes"

"alright"

"ok"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Guenivere ORion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:53 pm
Charlotte Mars
Student (Sophomore)

Charl arrived in Class 1B after she told Todd to have a good day. Hello, is this the Freshman & Sophomore Classroom?

Miss Shadow Night

Guenivere ORion

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:08 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

User Image

Alice returned to class with lucia and the others and then went to the front of the classroom as she smiled she was going to be in class with one of her friends! She went over to the teachers desk and grabbed a book of the front of the desk as she turned she seen a new girl pop into class and she waved at her,"Hello! oh yes this is your in the right class", she smiled at her heading back over to her seat to deposit her book and then she sat down in her desk smiling brightly as if she couldn't wait to have a normal day in the classroom.  
Triton High School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff