Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
Manor Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ Irina
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Focused tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Library

Damian couldn't help but smile, she kind to turn down such an offer, others wouldn't hesitate. Returning his attention he finished that final page and shut the book making a thud. His eyes flared almost in excitement as he looked up to Irina, "I have a job for you Irina, this takes priority over everything. Don't let anyone get in your way as you look for a warlock with red hair. He is the answer, I will explain later. For now I need the warlock alive, his trail can be found at the lake." Getting up he slowly walked around the table as his fingers danced from one chair to the next until they got to hers.

"A young vampire painter made a nice portrait of the warlock there, give you a sense of what he looks like. Oh, once you do find him..", his voice trailed off as he took off a ring and set it on the table before her, it turned into a bat nuzzling his nose against Damian's hand. "This little guy comes and gets me." The small bat shrieked but all that came out was a squeak as he said hello to Irina.

User Image
zombuddie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Neutral With ◈ Damian Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here
☠════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ♰ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☠

Was it just her or did Damian almost seem excited when speaking to her about this assignment? Irina listened carefully as he spoke, already feeling like this mission would be difficult. She was more used to ending people rather than keeping them alive, this was going to be a challenge. Her eyes and head moved to where his fingers crossed between chairs until they rested on hers. Since there was an actual portrait of the guy, it would make it a bit easier identifying him, she would take a look at the painting once she needed to leave. Then her eyes widened as the ring Damian took off transformed into a small bat. "Understood, I'll go look at the painting in a moment," said in return, keeping her eyes on the bat. She reached her hand out to it, letting it sniff her fingers first and then gave it a quick pet on the head. It's so cute.. she thought to herself, wanting to hold it. Irina turned her head up towards Damian and spoke, "May I ask why you need this warlock alive, my Lord?"

Abilities:

♰ Vampire Physiology: including blood empowerment, claws, sharp fangs, the ability to produce bat-like wings, glowing eyes, and not being able to withstand sunlight.

♰ Sedative Inducement: Can tranquilize people into a hypnotized/sedated state, allowing her to subdue opponents without lethal force. Though because she is still relatively a beginner, their sedated states only last about an hour.

♰ Darkness Solidification: Can solidify or give solid-like properties to darkness/shadows with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.

(OOC: )

Shandu449

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ Irina
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Focused tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Library

Damian smiled and leaned against the table facing her, it was almost like she knew what to say to indulge him to share the information. "This warlock is walking blood bank, his healing properties also affect his bodies creation of blood cells. As long as his mana is kept in a healthy standing with food and drink he will continue to provide his blood. Warlock blood is different than other species as the traces of the users mana is in the blood, almost like a nectar taste. I will no need to have innocents killed to feed us, we have an unlimited supply." Standing straight and adjusting his posture he offered his hand to help her up as a gentleman would do. Offering his elbow as he would walk her to the front of the library, if she had any questions the little stroll would give her time to ask.

User Image
zombuddie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:18 pm

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Amused With ◈ Damian Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here

Irina pulled the small bat onto her lap, petting its head as she listened to Damian. She really wanted to hug and squeeze this little bat, but resisted. "So, basically it's like the same as witch's blood, but with better healing abilities," she hummed and thought about this. The warrior needed to figure out how to approach this warlock, especially since they needed him alive for his blood. He likely wouldn't want to go very willingly and there was one thing about this idea that she worried about. Before she could think to ask, Damian stood up straight in front of her and held out his hand to her. Irina let the bat go to float up above them and took his hand to help her out of the chair.

"Oh my, wouldn't think you'd be such a gentleman to someone of lower class than yourself," she smiled at him, amused by his actions. It wasn't particularly her style, but she held onto his arm when he presented it to her, laughing a little of it. As they began to walk, that one worry popped into her head again. "My Lord, I hope I won't be asking something too out of turn, but I must insist- Do you intend to keep the warlock hostage if he doesn't want to give up his blood willingly?"

Abilities:

♰ Vampire Physiology: including blood empowerment, claws, sharp fangs, the ability to produce bat-like wings, glowing eyes, and not being able to withstand sunlight.

♰ Sedative Inducement: Can tranquilize people into a hypnotized/sedated state, allowing her to subdue opponents without lethal force. Though because she is still relatively a beginner, their sedated states only last about an hour.

♰ Darkness Solidification: Can solidify or give solid-like properties to darkness/shadows with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.

(OOC: )

Shandu449

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers