Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
Manor Library Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:05 am
In the far Western wing of the manor lies the library, a rather interesting collection of books and tomes have made their homes on the shelves of the library. The first door on the right is said to be sealed for construction, but whether this is truth or falsehood has yet to be discovered. The library, much like most rooms in the manor, are lit by several candelabras with a small sitting area nearby a fireplace in the left corner of the room.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:47 pm
❖Valvatorez Sire Of The Vampires
''Can you dance in the Vampire Bund?''❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

✥Valvatorez sat comfortably near the library fireplace a chess board in front of him along with another. A ancient vampire named Balthazar a servant who served this great manor before,Valvatorez earn the tittle of sire. Valvatorez and Balthazar were locked in a intense game of chest both countering each others moves. When one had the other,so they believe they'd end up disappointed...until finally Balthazar announced check mate in his old voice. Valvatorez looked stun one eye twitching he got up,and slapped the board across the room. Looking as if he wanted to murder the old fool he broke out in a smile and a calm laugh. For a minute his sanity broke,but the old servant was used to this by now ''was that another one of your clever jest sir? the servant ask sharing a laugh with his lord. Valvatorez tip his hat to the man in respect 'Indeed it was you never flinch not even when I was first afflicted and I respect you for it he said with an honest smile and tone. The old vampire shrugged and smiled before heading over to pick up the chest board. Valvatorez stop him and mention for him to get a glass of blood wine instead,and he did post haste.

✥Setting up the board and pieces once more the two sat down to play another round of chess while sipping blood. About thirty minutes into the game Valvatorez blurted out something gruesome''One day I'd love to play a game of human sized chest yes do you know how much fun that would be?! he said sounding absolutely madI know I know what you're going to say but me lord that would take too long like you always say bah but you're right I'd probably kill them instead'' he said ending with a fiendish laugh. Balthazar sat there blinking twice waiting for the inevitable apology,he had seen this break too many time to be caught off guard. After all he was one of the few Valvatorez could call friend. Clearing his throat Valvatorez looked him in the eyes ''My apologies let us continue'' he spoke as if nothing had happen to cope with it,he pretended like it was so. He heard Balthazar ''yes my lord'' response and that made him smile they both knew understood each other,well such was the way of good old friends. Later into the game it was Valvatorez turn to say checkmate in victory and so back and forth they wen't. Valvatorez would often shout out something crazy and apologies for it...it is a very interesting game of chest.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mood: Calm yet amused
♍Location: Manor Library
♍Thoughts:'' Nothing like sipping good old blood-wine with a friend.
♍Company: (Balthazar the grey Npc)
♍ Items: Arondight (Sword)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:09 pm
❖Valvatorez Sire Of The Vampires
''Can you dance in the Vampire Bund?''❖

╔══════════════╗

✥ There were about six games in at this point,and the final score was a tie in the end. All the bloodwine was gone at this point the fire place dim. Valvatorez stood up along with Balthazar the two grasp hands in good sportsmanship ''Ah another good game to pass the time old friend''. Balthazar the ancient servant nodded with a smile '' I agree I always enjoy matching wits with you my lord.'' They broke the handshake and began to clean up the area,but Valvatorez had other things on his mind. ''I'll be leaving to town I can trust you to keep things in order while I'am out and about?'' by order keeping the other servants on their toes. Balthazar didn't miss a beat ''of course my lord do be careful'' his worries are well founded. Valvatorez was indeed a man sane yet not sane all in one,he could be deadly random at times...people might end up dead or worse! '' I'll do my best in that regard farewell for now'' he said walking off,he was going to take Bathory with him she needed to stretch her legs and to keep him sane....

[exit small town]

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mood: Calm yet amused
♍Location: Manor Library
♍Thoughts:'' Nothing like sipping good old blood-wine with a friend.
♍Company: (Balthazar the grey Npc)
♍ Items: Arondight (Sword)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:31 am
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ None
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Calm tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Library

Damian searched for another few titles on warlocks and a few on healing and piled them up on the desk. Next he sat down at the end of the large table and began going through them making notes with his quill about different characteristics of healing. Crossing off another dead end he grabbed another book and continued his search with another book making more notes. "Each form of regeneration seems to impossible to accomplish at a young age, it must've been some sort of spell or something related to his bloodline. Perhaps passed down from another, like a curse that uses the users own mana but directed to regeneration. Has to have some weakness." He began making his own notes on possibilities and would have to cross reference with some old healing books and find a warlocks capacities. This would take some time.

Hours have passed and he saw one of librarians approach as he stood up and ask if was okay for him to return the books to their shelves. Damian replied calmly, "I'm going out for a drink, that won't be necessary as I still have use for them." With nod the librarian stepped aside with the lord making his exit, he would return to finish his research.

[[Exits]]

User Image
Zombuddie

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Impatient With ◈ --- Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here
☠════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ♰ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☠

Walking into the expanded library, turning her head from left to right, she was searching for someone. Irina had heard some rumors of a vampire lord needing assistance. She wasn't sure if it was true or not, but she felt lost and needed somewhere to deliver results to. She hated the feeling and only wanted to battle for justice, so decided on a whim to go out and find this vampire. A rumor stated that he often came to the library, so she traveled over to the location. The black slitted dress that she wore swayed behind her along with her long hair. Irina figured that she shouldn't even look through the entire library since she didn't even know what he looked like.

Instead, she waltzed up to the main desk in the library.
"Excuse me, but do you know of a vampire lord who comes here quite often? I don't know his name or face, but I think his first name began with a D?" she asked one of the librarians. The librarian informed her that she thought she knew who Irina was talking about, but wasn't 100% positive. Though if it was the correct person, the man was in the library just a bit ago. s**t, just missed him.. she thought to herself, biting at her finger. She gave her thanks to the librarian and turned to face the rest of the library.

Abilities:

♰ Vampire Physiology: including blood empowerment, claws, sharp fangs, the ability to produce bat-like wings, glowing eyes, and not being able to withstand sunlight.

♰ Sedative Inducement: Can tranquilize people into a hypnotized/sedated state, allowing her to subdue opponents without lethal force. Though because she is still relatively a beginner, their sedated states only last about an hour.

♰ Darkness Solidification: Can solidify or give solid-like properties to darkness/shadows with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.

(OOC: )

Shandu449

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ stranger
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Upset tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Library

Bats fluttered down the hall and into the library's entrance and collapsing amongst one another to form back into Damian. "Vile filth ruining the purity of the fountain, I'll tear the flesh of the next being I see!" Damian calmed down as he saw the librarian sink behind the counter, though the other visitor seemed unhindered. His red glare slowly turned back to his natural silver hue with his calm tone he spoke, "Pardon me, my tone is inappropriate and not befitting for a lord. Excuse me milady." His voice was calm again as he walked back to the table on the other end of the library, passing the librarian he saw him follow. "I would not be requiring assistance, thank you."

Sitting down he he sighed and brushed his hair, that was one thing he would not do, loose himself. This was first time he got that far, perhaps he didn't get his fill. Not like he could drinking that tainted blood from the fountain. Picking up a book he started reading once more.

User Image
zombuddie

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:08 pm

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Impatient With ◈ --- Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here

As she heard the fluttering wings of several creatures, she turned around saw several bats transform into a man. And that man started shouting insults at what seemed like no one in particular. Irina narrowed her eyes at the vampire and watched as his eyes turned from a bright red to a dull silver. As the man apologized for his behavior to her and the librarian, Irina shrugged as she didn't think he had anything to apologize for towards them. As the man walked off, she turned back towards the rest of the library until the librarian who had enough courage to come back from behind the counter told her that that had been the man she was looking for.

Eyes widening a little bit, the girl quickly walked to follow the man who was already out of her sight. Which way had he gone? She looked around in several directions until she saw a librarian coming back from the end of the library and asked her where the man had gone. Irina followed the way she was told and found him sitting at a table towards the back. She walked up to the vampire and spoke,
"Excuse me, sir, are you the vampire lord I've been hearing rumors about?"

Abilities:

♰ Vampire Physiology: including blood empowerment, claws, sharp fangs, the ability to produce bat-like wings, glowing eyes, and not being able to withstand sunlight.

♰ Sedative Inducement: Can tranquilize people into a hypnotized/sedated state, allowing her to subdue opponents without lethal force. Though because she is still relatively a beginner, their sedated states only last about an hour.

♰ Darkness Solidification: Can solidify or give solid-like properties to darkness/shadows with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:45 am
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ stranger
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Intrigued tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Library

His eyes scanned the page until he heard a footsteps though subtle but with libraries silent atmosphere they were clear. Setting the book down he noticed it was the woman from before, the one that showed resolve despite his anger. Glancing at her posture and frame he could be safe to guess she was some form of fighter. It was the posture that could never be fixed, all those hours practicing forms and how to place your footing it really becomes a fighters second nature. Another hint was her silent entrance, even the librarians that practice moving about silently made far much more noise. He gave her a inviting smile as he stood up and listened to what she said. His eyes narrowed to pick up any cues from her eyes of her next actions. He wasn't unfamiliar to being approached as others would offer up their services, to kill under his name.

Now with all the information cleared into his head, she was a fighter and most likely here to offer her sword. Her attacking him or for just a visit was out of the question because both cases she would already have known who he was. "I am the lord that you have heard of, Damian. I'm guessing your here for offering your sword but the answer is no. I don't kill humans other than to feed, don't want someone contracted under me slaughtering them. I have no interest in changing my life to that of crime and senseless killing. That is all, you are excused."

Ending the conversation like the others that would ask, but she stood her ground unlike the others. Damian got closer to the woman and looked down at her eyes with his silver gaze, "Your okay with this? State you name and why you still wish to continue down this path?" His voice was soft as he was curious to why she hadn't turned around like the others at this point.

User Image
zombuddie

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:09 pm

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Impatient With ◈ Damian Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here

Crossing her arms as she listened to his nearly senseless explanation as to why he wouldn't want her sword. The way he spoke about it made Irina wonder what types of fighter's and combat he had encountered before to have this certain view on it. The man hadn't even given her time to speak before assuming that she was exactly like how he thought. Finally able to explain herself though with his question, she started to speak to him, "Lord, excuse me for being rude, but I'm not what you think I am. I have no desire to kill humans willy-nilly and only wish to punish and destroy evil and destructive criminals."

Irina stared straight back with golden eyes and tried not to glare at her potential Lord. She would hope that the man didn't view all fighters with that poor judgement, she felt offended from such a statement. "I offer you my sword as protection against wrong-doer's as well as to protect the innocent and defenseless."

Abilities:

Shandu449

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ Irina
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Upset tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Library

He cleared his throat as he felt himself little flustered as she corrected him, it wasn't like him to judge someone so early. Then again he did get offers from other fighters and grew tired of pointless attempts. The next thing she said did catch him off guard, a vampire fighter with such ambition. He slowly paced around her passing her a glance as he spoke, "Where would your priorities be if you served me, put them before me?" Damian was interested in hiring her but he to test her with a few questions. He paused before asking the next one, he narrows his eyes to match hers, "Would you risk yourself to save me, even if it meant you'd die in the process?" This was all he needed to know, though he was sure she would willing to sacrifice herself. Deep inside he wished she would say no, this fighter is attractive, brave, ambitious, and he couldn't live with himself if she died over him. He still was waiting for her name though, strange how she ignored him asking for it.

User Image
zombuddie

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:05 pm

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Impatient With ◈ Damian Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here

After hearing his questions, she had to pause and think for a moment. Would she really be able to put forth her full loyalty towards this man? Probably not, is what she was thinking. Honestly though, Irina wasn't afraid of dying either so ideally, she could see herself sacrificing herself if they were ever in danger. It was weird that he was pacing around her though, she turned around until he finally stopped and they stared at each other. "My answer for you is complicated. Both my priorities and yourself are at equal ranks. I risk myself to save other's and put the wrong-doer's in their place. So technically, yes, if you were ever in danger I would risk myself to save you," She finally spoke out to answer him.

Irina hoped that it was satisfying enough answer for the Lord. Her eyes glanced to her shadow and with one hand she reached out to it, pulling at the darkness of the shadow from the ground a small sphere floated up to her. As it reached her hand, it formed into a small black dagger. With it, she sliced open her wrist and blood gushed out from the wound. The warrior held out her bloody arm towards the vampire Lord.
"My name is Irina Condrescu, and I wish to offer my sword to you in contract to help the innocent and victims. Do we have a deal?"

Abilities:

Shandu449

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ Irina
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Calm tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Library

His eyes watched her cut her wrist and the sweet smell filled the room and a light red glow grew in his eyes. "I accept your sword and will make this contract, though I don't want you to ever risk your life for mine, live for me, not die for me." With a gentle grasp he lifted her wrist slowly and clasped his fangs against the wound and began drinking. He drank little more than was expected as he quenched his thirst, with slow break he drew a handkerchief and wrapped her wrist firmly. She would heal but it would just be more of a polite thing to do, Damian gave her a smile and pulled a chair for her. He then made his way to the chair across from her, "Now down to business."

User Image
zombuddie

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:26 am

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Neutral With ◈ Damian Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here

Her eyes narrowed a bit as she was surprised that Damian would want her to live instead of risk her life. I guess not everyone is like that, she thought to herself. Wincing a little as he bit down on her wrist, she watched and her eyes turned a bright red as a reaction to the smell and sound of the blood. Irina noticed that he drank more then she would've expected, but perhaps he was just hungry. She remembered that he was mumbling something before when he first entered into the library about the blood fountain. The girl was also surprised when he wrapped a handkerchief around her wrist, since usually she would've just let it be until it healed. "Yes, my Lord. Thank you," she chuckled and sat down in the chair that he pulled out for her. As he sat in the chair across from her, she placed her elbow on the table and leaned into her hand, "So is there a last name that comes with you or is it a strictly first-name base only?"

Abilities:

Shandu449

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:21 am
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ Irina

Sitting across from her Damian checked the book just beside him to freshen up his memory on some of the details on regeneration among warlocks. He set the book aside and focused his attention back on Irina, "When we are alone, please feel free to call me Damian. Though out in public please address me as lord. Lord is for nobility, my proper rank is duke. As you are now you cannot refer to me on a first name basis outside, though continuing loyalty might earn you a higher title in the house of Meszaros. Sure you'll duties still be as they are now but your state of living would improve and you will no longer be needing to call anyone lord. When we get back to the estate, I'll have you appointed to Viscount." He knew already how his staff was going to react and tell him that this was insanity, have a knight become a baron. Though he had a good feeling about her, brushing his hair as he leaned back in his chair, "Call me Damian, Baroness Irina Condrescu."

User Image
zombuddie

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:03 pm

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Species ◈ Vampire Mood ◈ Neutral With ◈ Damian Wearing ◈ Here Profile ◈ Here

Irina turned her head to the side to check out the title of the book he was reading. It turned out to be about something on warlocks and spells, making her curious about why he wanted to know about such things. Perhaps he was looking for a specific spell or someone who can perform that spell? Before she could ask, Damian had put the book aside and placed his attention on her. She sat back up and listened to him. This was turning out to be an interesting fellow, a Duke and seemed to be too nice for his own good. "Alright, my Lord," she replied with some amusement in her voice. "Honestly though, you don't need to appoint me as anything. I'm fine just the way I am." It sounded too odd to her to be called a baroness or a viscount or whatever.

Abilities:

Shandu449

Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff