Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
The Manor's Main Hall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:02 am
Upon entering the main hall of the manor, one might notice just how large the hall was, with several candelabras lighting the room. A clear white marble flooring in a diamond pattern lies below a thin strip of red carpeting stretched out to welcome the guest. This hall leads to several other rooms, although not all are as welcoming to guests as others.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 am
User Image
Ҫȧɱΐʆʆȧ βʆȧὴc
Ғåὴcч ʆȧɖч ȯғ Ϯɦє Ƞιɢнт

`•o°•o°•o°•o°•o°•.•o°•°o•.•°o•°o•°o•°o•°o•´
In on section of the manor, Camilla is reclined on a couch. She was mainly waiting on her servant, the little girl Iniko, to show up, as she had allowed her some freedom. She had been in the manor for the past few days, and although Iniko was willing to offer herself up as a food source as per their agreement, Camilla was starting to crave some...fresh blood. And so she waited on her servant so that she didn't leave her alone with others.

Location: Grigorov Mansion o Company: None o Mood: Bored. Possibly Hungry.
Condition: Hungry? o Items: None

Yasei Jihi

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iniko
Location: Midnight Manor's Main Hall. ♦ Company: Lady Camilla. ♦ Mood: Tired. Cautious. ♦ Inventory: Nothing. ♦ Current Outfit

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Iniko darted up the concrete stairs to the entrance two at a time, the sash around her waist billowing silently behind her. She didn’t want to attract anyone’s attention as she returned to her post. She usually preferred not to be in sight of many people if she could manage it. Despite her deal with her mistress, Iniko couldn’t shake the feeling that she was constantly at risk.

But Lady Camilla had offered Iniko time to herself, and before she knew it, her feet had carried her further from the grounds than she’d intended. When Iniko felt she’d nearly wandered too far, she headed back towards the Main Hall where she’d last seen her mistress. She didn’t want to be outside when the sun set. Granted, she didn’t want to be anywhere in Midnight Manor when the sun set without Lady Camilla.

When Iniko reached the double doors, she took a moment to even her breathing before entering. ”Lady Camilla?” She called.
In the back of her mind, she ran through the possibility of Lady Camilla being displeased with her, as she always did when she was called. Iniko had yet to see her mistress truly angry, but it didn’t stop her from worrying. Lady Camilla seemed like the perfect picture of calm and control. It made Iniko all the more leery of what would happen if someone or something were to truly vex her. If ever she were angry, Iniko certainly did not want to be the cause of it.
Luckily her mistress appeared as serene as usual when Iniko entered the room.
”I’m here, my lady.” Iniko stood up straight, a fair distance from the couch where Camilla was seated, awaiting instruction.

Voice:

Click here to learn more about Iniko
OOC:

It’s different than before.
”_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_”

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:28 am
User Image
Ҫȧɱΐʆʆȧ βʆȧὴc
Ғåὴcч ʆȧɖч ȯғ Ϯɦє Ƞιɢнт

Stirring when she hears her small servant's call, Camilla sits up, looking to the door. There, she sees Iniko, showing up just before the setting of the sun as per her custom. She gives the human a little smile, and beckons for her to come closer. "Good evening, Iniko." She says soothingly. "You look like you're doing well tonight. Would you like to go out and see the nearby town a little bit? We can have a little fun that way...and I can use someone other than you for food. Give you a little break from having some blood drained."

Yasei Jihi

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 pm
Iniko
Location: Midnight Manor's Main Hall. ♦ Company: Lady Camilla. ♦ Mood: Anxious. ♦ Inventory: Nothing. ♦ Current Outfit

Iniko let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding when Camilla greeted her. At the mention of going into town, Iniko felt a little nervous. But getting some fresh air would likely be good for her, and she knew Lady Camilla was more than capable of protecting her so long as she didn’t wander off.
“I’ll go wherever you go, my lady.” she said and nodded in agreement.
Iniko wasn’t so sure if she would actually have any fun, but it would be nice to let the tiny bruises on her neck and shoulder heal while Lady Camilla pursued someone else for a change. While she assured Iniko that she was giving her a break, Iniko suspected that there was something about the chase and the hunt that appealed to most vampires.

Looking down at her tunic and skirt, Iniko felt a little underdressed. She usually wore gowns with wide or loose collars when she was in the company of Lady Camilla. But if she was to be in public or under a superior’s scrutinizing eye, she tried to dress up more in an attempt to paint both herself and her mistress in a highly dignified light.
Not to mention, clouds had been rolling in all day and it seemed that the sky was going to open up with rain any moment.
“Perhaps I should change first?” she suggested.

Voice:

OOC:

”_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_”

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:53 pm
User Image
Ҫȧɱΐʆʆȧ βʆȧὴc
Ғåὴcч ʆȧɖч ȯғ Ϯɦє Ƞιɢнт

Iniko's nerves were palpable to Camilla, and she gives a slight frown. "Iniko...if you're nervous, just say so." Her frown turns into a smile as she gently puts her arms around Iniko, holding her somewhat close. "There's a reason I asked you. I'm leaving the option up to you tonight. Do you want to go to town, or stay here? And what you're dressed in is fine. Drawing attention to yourself might not be the greatest idea if you're looking for a peaceful night."

Yasei Jihi

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm
Iniko
Location: Midnight Manor's Main Hall ♦ Company: Lady Camilla. ♦ Mood: Embarrassed. ♦ Inventory: Nothing. ♦ Current Outfit

Iniko fidgeted with her hands and looked away at being found out. Her breath hitched when Camilla pulled her into a hug. Iniko still wasn’t quite used to things like hugs, but she didn’t pull away.
As she expected, Lady Camilla wasn’t very warm. Yet, she wasn’t nearly as cold as Iniko thought a vampire ought to be.
She mulled over Camilla’s reassurance. The town surely had more to offer than large crowds, and the streets were likely to be scarce at night. I’m not a child anymore! I can’t keep being scared of things like this!
Iniko pulled away to answer. ”I… I want to go into town!” She blurted with what she hoped was a confident smile, before she could change her mind.

Voice:

OOC:

”_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_”

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:47 am
User Image
Ҫȧɱΐʆʆȧ βʆȧὴc
Ғåὴcч ʆȧɖч ȯғ Ϯɦє Ƞιɢнт

Hearing Iniko's response when the girl pulls away, Camilla nods, giving her a smile. The vampire herself seemed a bit warmer, because she was using just a little of her control over fire to make it so. "Then we will do just that." She calmly extends her hand for the child to take it, the smile still plain on her face. "I promise you, no harm will come to you."

Location: Vampire Manor o Company: Iniko o Mood: Bored. Possibly Hungry.

Yasei Jihi

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:35 pm
Iniko
Location: Midnight Manor’s Main Hall. ♦ Company: Lady Camilla. ♦ Mood: Determined. ♦ Inventory:Current Outfit

Lady Camilla had said those words to Iniko before, and Iniko had yet to see that promise broken. She took her mistress’s hand, feeling better about making good on her own promise to stay by Lady Camilla’s side.
”Okay. I’m ready when you are!”

Voice:

Click here to learn more about Iniko!

OOC:

Let's blow this Popsicle Stand!
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image
Ҫȧɱΐʆʆȧ βʆȧὴc
Ғåὴcч ʆȧɖч ȯғ Ϯɦє Ƞιɢнт

Camilla nods when Iniko takes her hand and confirms that she's ready. Playing with her just slightly, she lightly kisses the girl's hand. "Well, if you're ready...let's go." She straightens up, still holding Iniko's hand, and leads her out of the Manor, to head to the city. ((Exit))

Yasei Jihi

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 pm
Iniko
Location: Midnight Manor’s Main Hall ♦ Company: Lady Camilla ♦ Mood: Determined. A bit embarrassed. ♦ Inventory: Nothing. ♦ Current Outfit

Iniko tensed when Camilla gave her a peck on the hand, including her hand itself which reflexively squeezed the other in return. Iniko hears her say something and defly nods once in response, her mind whirring. Before she fully recovers, Iniko is being pulled by the hand, out of the manor and into the night.

[-EXIT-]

Voice:

Click here to learn more about Iniko!

OOC:

After you!
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

-His Holiness' Grand Inquisitor-

"How are you ever going to see what I see if you keep staring at the bodies..."

---

-"Keep him away from your masters steeds. Feed and water him, but leave the tack on. This should not take long." Aug handed off their horse's reins and checked the compass again, verifying that their charge was in fact inside the manor. The glow's intensity had stabilized on the ride over, so he was at least alive. With a final run through of the complex charade they were about to perform, they stepped up to the mayor's main door, giving the knocker three solid strikes. In the time it took for someone to open the door, Augustine had straightened their clothes and fixed a scarlet sash across their body, the clasp a very official looking but all together meaningless crest. To the maid that opened the door, Aug looked very much like a demon lord's ambassador. "A thousand pardons to your master. To come unannounced is of the most dreadful etiquette, but I came in such hast a messenger could not be dispatched. If I could request an audience with your lord, I have matters of much urgency to discuss. "

Without a word, the maid scurried off to find Valvatorez.-

---

"Just hope you don't end up on my table..."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Mystiecat537
Confused Commissar

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100