Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Open] Before Time Pony Auctions- Spiney Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili-Activities
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image

Current Auctions:

White Sabertooth Purewalker Auction - Begins June 21st @7pm EST, Ends June 22nd 11:59pm EST

User Image
Pelted + Armor Without Armor | Peltless + Armor Without Armor | Feral + Armor Without Armor
*Note: You will have an option to get him charmed, if you so please.

[align=center][color=lightsteelblue]Don't mess with him - this kitty's got claws.[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Bid Amount:[/b]
[/color][/align]

In addition, when bidding - you need to fill this out only if you don't plan to have them charmed upon winning.

[color=lightsteelblue][b]You can't declaw me~[/b][/color]
[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

this royal spiney is now up for grabs.
User Image

[color=darkgoldenrod][size=11][align=center] The true enemy of humanity is disorder. [/color][/size][/align]

[color=tomato][align=center][b]Bid Amount:[/b] [/color][/align]

Carbon Dates for Other Auctions:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image

• All shop rules still apply.

• You can only win one event pony auction. Participants are allowed to win one event freebie pony, one event freebie familiar, one event auction familiar, one event auction pony and one pony OR familiar from the paid raffle.

• Please do not post in this thread unless you are bidding.

• Please send trade 48 hours after win, if you do not you will not be allowed to enter any more auctions held by me and you will lose you win.

• Pure gold accepted only. No items or anything else will be accepted.

• Auctions don't count for bribe/custom cool downs.

• There will be a snipe bid 1 hour prior to auction end. What that means is if someone makes a bid within the last hour the auction will be extended by 15 minutes. This will continue until the person(s) has either forfeited or stopped bidding within a 15 minute time period after the auction end and or last bid made. Only people who have bid previously can join in during the snipe guard time, if you have not placed a bid you cannot join in.

• Please do not cause any drama/whine/complain about people bidding/price/and or ect or make bidders feel bad.

• Do not re-tract bids, bid what you can afford.

• Co-owns are allowed, however with only one person that means two people can bid together for a win but no more. Please only one person send trade. It will count as a win for both owners so please keep that in mind.

Soquili-Activities
Crew

Soquili-Activities
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image
Uta's Fossil Egg Auction: Begins Saturday Jun 4 @ 10:00PM EST - Monday June 6 @ 10:00 PM EST

User Image
Wingless
Calixita
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK BABY!

Bid Amount: 9.9 trillion

Mind's Paleontologist Auction: Begins Monday Jun 6 @ 11:00 PM EST - Wednesday June 8 @ 11:00 PM EST

User Image
No Items
Wingless No Items
No Items or Dinosaurs
No Dinosaurs With Items
Dinosaurs Only

pinchmonster
I WANNA DIG FOR SOME DINOSAUR BONES TOO!

Bid Amount: 9.6t

Heart's Not-So-Micro Raptor Auction: Begins Wednesday Jun 8 @ 12:01PM EST - Friday June 10 @ 11:59 PM EST

User Image

Wingless

Summer Raaven
BIRDS OF A FEATHER......OR RAPTORS OF A FEATHER!

Bid Amount: 6 trillion

User Image
XxXPandamoniumXxX
I'm on the hunt for some bones!

Bid Amount: 1 tril

User Image
[Feral form] [Unpelted reference]
This soquili will be gemmed upon winning. Winner will determine the location of the gem.
If you wish to not have this purewalker gemmed please add in the Skinwalker Modifier to your bid post.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Death Reigns from Above!

Bid Amount: 3.5 tril

I'd like my walker to be Pure and Cruel!

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Selective breeding, basically either their paths just cross when the urge to merge hits OR they for some reason breed with the same partner for qualities they wish to magnify in the foals/spawn of hell.

But technically, just because they had a breeding with the same stallion every breeding does not mean that's the only one they got freaky with during that time (fastest swimmer and all that, sorry whoever is reading this, I have horrible sense of humor) XD

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No, they don't. They may band together for a short time for a goal, but will quickly lose purpose and likely turn on each other.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Consult a handy dandy staff member along with the RP guidebook to find guidelines of how to RP the purewalker.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No, they cannot. Only in their pre-cursed forms since slots are hard to find (aka, they have not actually been turned ICly yet).

Though I reckon now charmed ones might could? I'm not sure. I'll consult a handy dandy staff member!

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Too many cooks in the kitchen. They cannot work with others for long because they are physically not designed to be mistrusting, lone wolf types. The only one they can trust is themselves.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Pure evil. They simply don't care about things. They do not love (not as we understand love--they may have a twisted version of it, but that's nto love). Really though, they can't feel compassion or love, they are the embodiment of evil.

Pan's Perfect Feather Pachy Auction - Begins June 18th @12 Noon EST, Ends June 20th 12 Noon EST

User Image
No items Uncert

~Latonia de la Courtel~
I got the perfect feather!

Bid Amount: 1.8 Trill

Gallow's Something Comes This Way Auction - Begins June 17th @11pm EST, Ends June 20th 7pm EST

User Image

Wingless

Thalea
Something from the sky is headed this way!

Bid Amount:8 Trillion

Cherie's Quadmicroraptor Auction - Begins June 19th @12:01pm EST June 19th, Ends June 21st 10pm EST

User Image

Wingless

Lita Rutherford

I wanna catch a falling star!

Bid Amount: 2.7 tril

Sherbet Dreams MicroRaptor Auction - Begins June 20th @6:30pm PST, Ends June 21st 11pm PST

User Image

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Sherbet Dreams are made of these!

Bid Amount: 5.2t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image

Soquili-Activities
Crew

Soquili-Activities
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:20 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image

Soquili-Activities
Crew

Soquili-Activities
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Sorry for the few minutes delay but bidding is open for:

User Image
Wingless

Code to Post for Fossil Egg Auction:

[align=center][color=#DBB2FF]A[/color][color=#CEBDFF]R[/color][color=#C0C9FF]E[/color][color=#B3D4FF] [/color] [color=#A5DFFF]Y[/color][color=#A5E5F5]O[/color][color=#A5ECEB]U[/color][color=#A5F2E0] [/color] [color=#A5F9D6]R[/color][color=#A5FFCC]E[/color][color=#BCFCC2]A[/color][color=#D2F8B9]D[/color][color=#E9F5AF]Y[/color][color=#FFF1A5] [/color] [color=#FFE9A5]T[/color][color=#FFE2A5]O[/color][color=#FFDAA5] [/color] [color=#FFD2A5]R[/color][color=#FFC9A5]O[/color][color=#FFC0A5]C[/color][color=#FFB7A5]K[/color][color=#FFAEA5] [/color] [color=#FFA5A5]B[/color][color=#FFA5B0]A[/color][color=#FFA5BC]B[/color][color=#FFA5C7]Y[/color][color=#FFA5D2]![/color]

[b][color=#DBB2FF]Bid Amount:[/color][/b][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:09 pm
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK BABY!

Bid Amount: 1 billion

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:10 pm