Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Stop! In the Name of the Law! (Fellah + Kursha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When: Two weeks after Bloodfest
Where: New Hemisect, Forera's old hive

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:17 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

The hivestem looked—without a doubt—abandoned.

Kursha stared at the complex, mouth twisted with disgust. Leave it to Forera and her nobody twin to buy out a whole hivestem for their residence. Such pointless indulgence. His nose wrinkled. The sheer amount of waste made his insides writhe. Or maybe that was just the memories of Forera he had stirred up. Regardless, he added another mental tally against her.

Kursha crossed the street and made his way to the landing. His rifle bumped over his back. The pockets of his jacket were heavy with ammunition. He hardly expected to find Forera back at her old hive, but if he did he could not afford to underestimate her. He was prepared to bring her in, even if he had to blast her hive to pieces. He would be doing a public service to the rest of the city really.

Reaching the top of the steps, Kursha tried he door. It was locked of course. Probability never worked in his favour, no matter the odds. He had grown to expect it. Kursha backed up and took a deep breath. His eyes closed and his shoulders relaxed. Suddenly he threw a kick at the door. Pain reverberated up his leg. The door did not budge.

Hopping around, Kursha cursed. “Son of a b***h! He drew his rifle, ready to shoot the damn lock out.

Unaru
ONE MILLION YEARS LATER.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:25 pm
The big city was always an adventure for the farm troll, some more dangerous than others. Fellah was on a trip to resupply himself with some essentials. While his farm was mostly self-sustaining there were a few thing he just couldn't make himself. Batteries and lightbulbs, they were the most common items he got while in the city. Lightbulbs for obvious reasons, and batteries for the countless hours he spent playing trashy dating sims on gamehusks.
The redblood was on his way to find a store when he caught glimpse of a familiar greenblood. That couldn't be...could it? He watched Kursha walk up to the landing and into the hivestem. Fellah still had mixed emotions about their altercation. He felt bad for being so...forceful, it was generally so against his demeanor. But, when he saw Kursha draw that firearm, he just couldn't help it. Either way, he felt like he owed the troll a conversation at the least, perhaps an apology if they saw things a little more eye to eye after they had time to let the incident settle.
Hurrying across the street himself, he ducked into the building after Kursha, arriving in time to see the greenblood kicking at the door and cussing when he couldn't manage. Then he pulled out the firearms again. Fellah wasn't one to judge, but, what was with this guy and shooting stuff? Plus hadn't he been yelling about working for the crown at bloodfest when he threatened Odette? If we was, this seemed pretty darn illegal.
"Uh, 'scuse me. Kursha right?" he spoke up, "I saw ya come in here and thought we could talk, but uh, aint what'cher doin' super illegal? I'm just sayin cause ya seemed real into the uh, justice system at Bloodfest." Fellah said, it wasn't patronizing, the honesty and confusion in his voice was very noticeable.

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:47 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha jolted when he heard a voice behind him. Whirling, he greeted the stranger with fierce eyes and a loaded gun. The muzzle hovered just over the redblood's chest. As Kursha looked the troll up and down however, recognition dawned over his features, and he lowered the rifle.

“Oh, it's you,” he said at last. He turned his back on the redblood to resume his fight with the door. It ended a second later with a loud bang. “Don't you have anything better to do, or do you just enjoy being a pain in my spinal crevice?” Kursha asked, without so much as acknowledging Fellah.

Unaru
I'M SO SORRY THIS IS LATE.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:36 pm
As soon as the rifle was pointed at Fellah his hands were up in the air. He definitely didn't have the same bravado as bloodfest. Fellah himself was still trying to figure out where that had come from. However, to his credit he also didn't straight up turn tail and book it. Though again, he couldn't explain why not.
"Uh, I just-" Fellah was cut off by the loud bang. "I just don't want ya to get into any trouble..." well that seemed moot by this point. "Why're ya breakin' into a hive anyhow?" It seemed as though Kursha wasn't going to shake this guy so easily.

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:38 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Man, this guy was persistent. Come to think of it, he had been just as obnoxious back at Odette's booth too. The memory sparked a flicker of irritation in the greenblood, and his mouth reflexively twitched into a grin. Perhaps he had been too quick to acknowledge the redblood as anything more than simpleton.

Turning, this time with the gun lowered, Kursha faced the redblood. The smile he wore was tenser than usual, though a far cry from the murderous grimace he displayed during Bloodfest. Whether the redblood had picked up on his limited, subtle facial cues remained to be seen however. “What's it to you?” Kursha asked, mocking. He tilted his head to the side to expose his cheek, and tapped at it with an index finger. “You wanna try and stop me, big guy? Go ahead. Gimme your best shot. Lay one right here.”

Unaru
Short but faster response time! o/

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 pm
A frown quickly overtook Fellah's face. He was trying to be nice, well, trying being the operative word. He saw how Aandes had crushed this greenblood quickly with legal papers. The farm troll just assumed Kursha was passionate, or quick to jump into things. He sure could make himself seem imposing, but Fellah had to wonder why this troll needed to try so hard to puff out his chest and act tough.
"I...don't wanna hit you," he said, softly. His eyebrows knit upwards, looking concerned. "I never even said I wanted ta stop ya. I was just checkin' on ya. Tryin' ta make sure ya don't get yerself into trouble."

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:10 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

“Hm?” Arching his eyebrows, Kursha studied Fellah. As far as he could tell the redblood was being sincere. The corners of his mouth quirked, and his smile lost its malice though not its edge. “Is that so?” he asked, pulling away from the redblood. He turned back towards the door and waved a hand, dismissively. “Well, if you're so worried, why don't you lend me a prong?”

Without waiting to see if his antagonistic ally would follow (he had a feeling he would), Kursha advanced inside. The hivestem was dim and had all the charm of an abandoned medical office. Surgical tools had been left about—for what he could not possibly imagine—and in some spots he could have sworn he saw blood on the floor. ******** Forera and her weird habits. He half hoped he would not find her just so that he would not have to listen to her annoying voice.

“We're looking for signs of rebel activity,” Kursha explained. His sandals scuffed against the tile floor. “Trespassers mostly.”

Unaru
WE GO.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:42 pm
"R-Rebel activity?" Fellah repeated, obviously surprised. In general, the farm troll did his best to keep his sniffer out of political matters. He tried not to go against the status-quo. He wasn't educated enough about the machinations of their society to fully grasp one side or another, so he tended to just obey the law of the land. Of course when he thought about the rebels he felt a pang of sympathy for them, they just wanted a better life right? But, on the same token the violence and rumors he had heard were chilling. Being mostly passive himself, the farm troll was a bit shocked to suddenly find himself in the middle of...whatever this was.
"Do you have the right, er, permits, or whatever ya need for this kinda stuff? I mean, yer not really seeking out trouble...right?" Fellah had to ask as he followed Kursha into the hive. The entire atmosphere sent a shiver up his exoskeleton, the scattered surgical equipment doing nothing to assuage his apprehension. "Ya really think someone could be here?" He kept his voice as quiet as possible. He was a simple troll, but he wasn't dumb enough to go trouncing into a hive possibly infested with rebels just announcing himself. He did however completely forget that Kursha breaking the door down would have probably alerted anyone here as it were.

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:57 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

At the first remark Kursha merely rolled his eyes. He still could not decide whether this troll was an idiot who was clueless, or an idiot with a death wish. The second though earned a shrug.

“Why not?” Kursha asked. He nudged a chair out chair out of the way with the muzzle of his gun. The metal feet screeched over the tile floor. “It's a former rebel hive. At the very least we might find some looters.”

Suddenly Kursha paused. Lowering his weapon, he cupped one hand around his mouth. With little regard for Fellah's attempt at stealth, he called out in a hoarse but loud voice, “Oi, anybody home? If you come out now, I'm willing to negotiate. Otherwise I've got a bullet with your name on it.”

Silence. Nothing but the creaking of old walls and the scratching claws of retreating squeakbeasts. Kursha glanced back over his shoulder towards Fellah and shrugged. After waving for the redblood to follow him, he continued through the hive, weaving his way through the first floor.

“So...” he began when they had cleared a block dressed with plastic curtains and bolted chairs. That completed their investigation of the first floor. He wheeled to face Fellah. The gun remained lowered, but he did not turn on the safety. “Are you getting off on antagonising me, or are you really so clueless?”

Unaru
I totally thought I posted on this, but I think I stopped in the middle and lost it.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:06 am
The farm troll was taken aback by the sudden shouting from Kursha. Well there went any element of surprise. "Seems kinda dusty in here. How long has this place been abandoned?" Fellah asked, still whispering though there was obviously no need for it anymore.
The greenbloods about-face and accusation was even more confusing, such confusion was not hard to see on his face. And always with the gun, this guy seemed kind of short fused. Fellah couldn't help but wonder what made him so antsy.
"Uh, I didn't know I was antagonizin' ya." He scratched the top of his head. "Listen, I grew up way out in the plains. Never really learned the uh, intricacies, of current events and who's who. I just focused on my farmin'. Tryin' ta get out more though." The redblood shrugged. He was honestly hoping Kursha would fill him in some more on the military and who to look out for. He obviously knew who the Empress was, he wasn't that clueless. Aside from that though, he needed a crash course in the current political climate.

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:50 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha gave the redblood a long, hard look. His index finger itched around the trigger. At last he breathed out a sigh, dropped the muzzle to the ground, and rolled his eyes. “Country bumpkin, huh? That explains it.” Brushing past the other troll, he made for the steps to the next level. For the moment, the redblood had assuaged his suspicions.

“You ever try turning on the grubtube?” Kursha called back over his shoulder as he mounted the steps. He did not worry about whether or not Fellah would follow. The redblood stuck to his heels like a burr. “Seeking out trouble is kind of my job,” he continued. “Or are you telling me, you've never heard the name Commander Vidari before?”

Unaru
I am back from a year in the grave!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out