Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply World of Asidel
Rules (read first!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:32 pm
Rules

1. Follow the Gaia ToS

2. This is a 3rd person RP and Semilit ok? I'm not gonna kill you for one-liners, as long as they don't happen for every post. We prefer a good paragraph. I'd appreciate the whole "" for talking, and use punctuation (Periods, !, and ?)

3. PG 15. Got it? Good. So that means you have to timeskip or take it to pm if all your romance stuff goes to far ;] Seriously though. Same with fighting, don't get all gruesome...

4. Godmodding = Bad. And Not allowed. So don't you dare do it.

5. Don't kill someone without their permission. Always ask and then make sure they update their characters profile if they are killed.

6. All characters must be original characters!

7. If you wish to be on the royal court, please message the respective leaders to ask for a position. Currently : Light - BloodyElegantSimplicity Dark - KatjaJean

8. No modern technology - gas lights and such are fine, but this is not a world with electricity.

9. No double posting - you're characters can't be in more than one place at once.

10. I reserve the right to add/change any rules. I will usually send an announcement if I do an overhaul though!

Please PM me if you are unsure if anything you plan to do meets our expectations, although it should be fine if it follows the rules!

I am actually not scary, I swear it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm
u/c

These will be the rules for fighting  

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

World of Asidel

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers