Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Chatterbox!
In search for friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter:
  +1
View Results

Toxic Cyber Cat

Romantic Vampire

12,525 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:46 pm
I guess I will describe myself now... a bit..
I am weird. Basically.
But right now I am into very weird taste...
such as:
I'm in search of deep purple or light grey lipstics
(only for freak out people in my country.. and maybe to give heart attack for my boss)
hmm.. what else?
for few past years I am into crafts
own some fb page, making some kind of tutorials of them
dreaming to reach at least 1k likes in it
(then I will make some kind of contest and send winner some prize)
I guess that's all for now...

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:38 am
I don't think you sound weird in the slightest. You sound pretty awesome to me, and different styles of lipsticks are fun! I could never pull off deep purple, but I would wear it if I could!

Anyway, I will introduce myself ( as best as possible for at 3am xD )

My name is Larissa, but my nickname (preferred name as well) is Rissa. I am 24 years of age, going to be 25 this upcoming July 2nd. An interesting fact (or a couple) about me, is that I was adopted when I was six weeks old. My birthmother was 16 when she gave birth to me, my biological "father" was 18. She wanted me to have a dad, since when the -insert proper yet insulting term here- that is my biological "father" literally had to be chased down by the sheriff to sign the papers so I could be adopted by the family I have now.

My dad and I play video games together, mom and I like to make puns. We even look alike. I am so grateful to my birthmother for being brave enough to go through with giving birth at such a young age, and being selfless enough to give me up for adoption. I also have Asperger's autism, along with a few other diagnosis. I'm really into anime, manga, music, playing video games... I love video games. I plan on making a youtube "Let's play" channel in the future.. I love Harvest Moon & Animal Crossing games. I am super social online, but offline, I have social anxiety severely.. Because of the mental health issues I have, I have super senses. I feel, taste, and unfortunately hear things WAY more clearly and loudly than people without my disorders. It makes music more fun, but movies/conventions/malls/loud crowds are almost always disastrous...

I love puns. I like to write. I love roleplaying on here, and I write my own personal stories and sometimes some poetry.^^

But I would be happy to get to know you and be your friend. (You'd have to be able to put up with me, though. I'm a huge dork when it comes to things I like, and I get really passionate about writing. ^^;; )

Anyways, feel free to send me a friend request, if you think you can handle my random self. xD

You sound like a really interesting and unique person. I love it when people aren't binding their lives "to the norm", and aren't afraid to be themselves and show their true personalities, whether or not others would accept it. ^^

So hopefully I'll be able to talk more with ya!

~Rissa  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Toxic Cyber Cat

Romantic Vampire

12,525 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:10 am
Aww you sound as so wonderful person to me

Do you facing a lot of difficulties in your life because of the disorder?
I never really had a chance to talk with this kind of person
So please won't get angry if I will cross some live with my questions
It's really interesting how sociality help people in other countries
E.g here if you are sick no matter what even if flu they acting with you like you are already dead or saying "don't imagine you are healthy"

Too bad that type real "father" is such an a*****e
Mine is there are so horrible men in this world
Do you keep in touch with your real mother?

Oh and I'm 25 years old female from Europe
My name is Evelina
Nice to meet you

Chatterbox!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas