Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:58 pm
lucas reis // deacon steele // joanne vinz

hiyo, I am Chrys and these are my nerds.
feel free to run with given plots or suggest your own, I am game for most things - silly, serious, intense, drama, give it to me!

please make sure you quote me for a faster response!
fastest response is via AIM (kideth) or Skype (Chrystali), just tell me who you are when you IM!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image

lucas reis
      riser → werewolf → playful busybody
      journaltext thread

Lucas moved to Ashdown in November 2015, so he's still a relatively new transplant. He's a war vet who has a prosthetic leg and arm and has no problem making jokes about it. He's generally a nice guy with an upbeat attitude...unless it comes to Other Ashdown.

- Is pretty much working out/pushing himself or on his computer
      - Is really into learning about OAD, big on research and finding answers
      - Is actually a huge 90's nerd
      - Pansexual and non-judgmental

Good For: feel good RP's, seeking information with/getting answers from, being an adopted big brother-type, strong-arming characters to do what's necessary

Can Be Found: anywhere in Ashdown (walking/running), OAD, the beach, at work (out of Ashdown), the gym

Desired Plots:
      • cooking lessons - teach him or take classes with him, he'd burn boiled water
      • tattoo talk - he had some, but kinda lost them with his arm, debating more
      • going against his trouble (need a place to stay? drop in? lets do it)
      • Otherworld - going, learning, talking, he wants to know
      • Pack plots plz & thank
      • encourage him to dance [friends or Pack only]
      • animal shopping [especially for a dog]
      • challenging him for prosthesis evolution [mostly Pack, but you can pitch something!]
      • visiting him at work in the big city so you can see what a nerd he really is

Not Looking For:
      • romance
      • were bites
      • death

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST THINGS NOT LISTED HERE.

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

User Image

deacon steele
      dreamer → carpenter → southern gentleman
      journal

Deacon is a fairly new arrival to Ashdown (May 2016) and still getting his bearings. He had a crash course in Other Ashdown but hasn't been himself so he's available for discussions/excursions. Deacon is a gentleman, patient with the best of intentions, a decent sort who is trying to turn over a new leaf. He thoroughly enjoys working with his hands, be that in his business or working the land, comfortable with physical labor.

- Strong silent type
      - Creative, a 'make something out of nothing' guy
      - Heterosexual

Good For: crafty interactions, someone to rely on, skirting danger, being set on the straight and narrow path, helping out.

Can Be Found: on his land, working (temp garage, on site, home, etc), downtown Ashdown, DIY stores

Desired Plots:
      • need a job? he's hiring for his carpentry business
      • need an escape? he has a stretch of farmland that he's prepping for produce + animals
      • discovering the joys of carpentry (lol)
      • philosophical chats
      • discussions about cuisine
      • friends, however that may come to pass
      • maybe try to get him drunk - it wont be easy but he's an 'everything is hilarious' drunk
      • hobbies are jazz, rowing (dragon boats), whittling and cooking
      • anything else - I'm still learning his character!

Not Looking For:
      • death

User Image

joanne vinz
      civilian → pâtissier → motorcycle restoration expert
      journal

Jo has been in Ashdown for 6 years and has moved around the city probably three times each year. She's a non-committal drifter, looking for an ideal in life and simultaneously rejecting that it's something she could ever actually have. She's friendly enough and easily approachable, just harder to get close to.

- Has a day job of decorating pastries
      - Has a consuming hobby of restoring old motorcycles
      - Bisexual

Good For: light-hearted interactions, nerding out over arts and crafts, one shots, that stranger you meet that has your back

Can Be Found: anywhere

Desired Plots:
      • if you love those beautiful pictures of beautiful pastries, this lady makes them, let her make something for you
      • be her helpful audience while she clothes shops
      • someone to open up to about the struggle of existence
      • interior design - it's not her specialty but she's amazing with color palettes
      • tattoo talk - she has 3 and definitely wants more
      • pre-existing friends?? she's been here 6 years, if you want a repertoire or familiarity, let's do the thing
      • drinking buddies?

Not Looking For:
      • romance - i mean we can try but it's against her Trouble so crash and burn is to be expected
      • death

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Reservenerd  
Reservenerd  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

OPEN

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 pm
Hey Chrys

What would you think about Rosie and Jo knowing one another? They're both in the baking profession so they've got that? O:

Chrystali

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:45 pm
YES I...actually wanted to ask you about Rosie's bakery! Does she own it? If so, would she employ Jo? >u>

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:55 pm
Yo. I can throw Shun at ye. He could possibly touch base with Lucas in some way after the meta... and see him when he isn't all tooth and nail-y.

Another thing - he does have a motorcycle. Could potentially have trouble with it on the road and run into Joanne.

Chrystali

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:04 pm
YES, he'd be happy to meet Shun when things are less...hairy, both himself and the situation. 8V Does Shun have any haunts? He could also get Lucas' number from Jeremiah or...as a general registry thing, I imagine?

YAS Jo is always happy to help with dem bikes, they are her passion. And she is hard to be offput by grumpy people. ;D

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:05 pm
Chrystali
YES I...actually wanted to ask you about Rosie's bakery! Does she own it? If so, would she employ Jo? >u>

Magician Arcana

She does own it! Oooh that's a really good idea!!! ; o;

Yeah! She would employ Jo. I dooooon't think the bakery has been running for 6 years.I wanna say it's been there for at least 4-5 years? I figured that out after looking at the ages I put down for Louisa/Rosie. This is what I get for not charting everything out in advance lmao.

If that is still cool with Jo then having her as an employee would be awesome!  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:09 pm
Yeah it's completely fine! She did some other odd jobs beforehand, Rosie may have hired her as a sort of store front clerk and helped her along, even, if you want! :'D She's a troubled soul and Rosie-mom would probably be a perfect reason for her to stay and not flit around to different jobs. X3

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:24 pm
Aside from the Police Department and his home, Shun can be found at the gym and parks working out a lot during his free time. He can show up at a number of other places for various reasons too.

And excelleeeent.

Which one should we do first, then?

Chrystali

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:29 pm
Lucas frequents the gym a lot, so that's entirely viable. >v< He's hard to miss there since he wears a leg prosthetic that's pretty obvious.

*rubs hands together* Depends if you wan't possibly a touch more dramatic and story moving (Lucas) or a little more relaxed and potentially silly (Jo) XD

Blade Kuroda

plot threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces