Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:01 pm
Connor Hill
Self-Serving Beguiler

Almost everything Connor does, he does because he feels like it will benefit him in some way. It doesn't matter to him who he pisses off or hurts in the process, because he doesn't really care about other people's feelings, though he will pretend to, as long as it suits him and he can get something out of it. He is, for the most part, an unapologetic b*****d who is just in it for himself, and is most definitely not above using lies and deceit to get his way. He has no real emotional ties to anybody, and he likes it that way. Friends, lovers, even family, are all disposable, once their usefulness has expired. And if things don't always go how he'd like, or if they get too heavy for him to want to deal with? Well, he always manages to find a way to cope, no matter how extreme, so long as the outcome's positives for himself outweigh the negatives.

No Money, Mo Problems

It wasn't like Connor had intended to go flat a** broke less than a year after moving to Ashdown. That inheritance he'd received when his dad had passed away was supposed to support his lifestyle for a lot longer than that! Of course, designer clothing didn't come cheap, and neither did fine whiskey, his fancy apartment, his college tuition or his other vices. And so, down to his last few hundred dollars, Connor was beginning to find himself in a bit of a predicament. Even with one part time job under his belt, the man was sinking towards major debt fast, and with no bucket to bail himself out with.

Past experience wasn't going to help him out much, either. When Connor was growing up, money was never an issue. His family was rolling in the dough, his father a very successful business man and investor. He almost always got everything he ever wanted, and his parents hardly ever spared any expense. It was a cushy lifestyle, but it was one that suited the young man just fine. He didn't have to work, he never had to save for anything that he desired. If his mom and dad ever intended to teach him the value of a hard earned dollar, they either failed miserably, or the opportunity just never arose.

In layman's terms, he is struggling, even if he'll never admit it.

Testing, testing

When performing, Connor's speakers always seem to put out great quality sound, without ever cutting out.

ANYTHING ELSE?

When Connor left his home to move half way across the country, he changed his identity so that nobody from his past would be able to find him. His previous name was Finn Connor.

He is attending College to become an EMT, has finished his basic training and his first year towards obtaining a degree.

Has recently been hired to work as a part time security guard at the hospital.

Is the lead vocalist in a band (he loves to sing)

Is 25 years old

Connor is an OC that has been previously played in another shop (under the name Finn Connor). His Journal with links to RP/Writing examples is Here

And oh here's some art too I guess: XxXxXx
And then that incarnation tragically lost an eye and his long hair but gained a beard so whatever  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:02 pm
I need you to take a look at his power again! Otherwise he looks really good, but his power is definitely a riser power. Dreamer powers affect the world around them, so maybe Connor's speakers never go out when he's performing, or his radio always has perfect reception, etc.

Let me know when you need me to swing back through!

And as a reminder you do still need to do the learning to warg requirements :3 they're over in info services in the warg thread :3

Seussi

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:19 pm
Okie dokie I went with the speaker suggestion, I hope that's ok now! And yes ty I'm probably going to hit you up on AIM with some q's if that's alright, too <3

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:26 pm
APPROVED !!

Please do feel free to IM <3  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers