seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's hard to improve on a night of watching some schmucks fall prey to a room full of mousetraps.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:00 pm
"Hoooooo, boy..." It had taken a while, but eventually Sascha had stopped laughing and Guouli had stopped sitting on him. After all that action, the cool winter breeze was a welcome sensation. Sascha gave a passing wave to his waiting lusus's worried gaze. He continued on across the path and dropped himself into a snowdrift.

"That was great. I'd do it again, but I think it's gonna be a while before they manage to reset all those mousetraps." Sascha absent-mindedly picked up a clump of snow and pressed it against his bruised face. He was yellow all over with bumps and scratches. Even his jacket had a residual stain down his front from earlier participation in Bloodfest activities.

Just as he was coming down off his high, Sascha noticed an errant mousetrap clipped to the back of his pant leg. He dropped his hunk of snow and occupied himself with trying to pry it off without ripping anything.

Gl!tch~!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:57 pm
Hogdad had been mad at him for slamming a kid in the head with a ball, and now Hogdad was mad because Guo wasn't 'very nice' at Assjacked tonight. It wasn't fair! He hadn't even hurt anyone this time! Not really.
Wasn't it enough that he had gotten along a little with a lowblood? A lowblood!

But Hogdad didn't seem to get it. So Guo wasn't talking to him. There was a looming threat of being grounded for the second time at Bloodfest, and he hated it. He felt so agitated and was ready to just...he wasn't even sure! Scream? Hit something? He didn't know, but there was a lot of energy building up because he couldn't act out. He couldn't get grounded again and miss another night of fun. It sucked! Everything just sucked.

He glanced over his scarf at the people around. Maybe he'd go beat up Leeroi in a tussle and work off some steam. His gaze passed over yellow camo pants. Maybe they'd-

Oh. Guo looked again. Blinked. Smiled. Or he could have fun with Mousetrap McGee. Either he would get grounded for this, or he wouldn't. But maybe it would be worth it.

To Hogdad's surprise, the sulky blueblood broke out into a run, zooming off towards another child busy trying to get something off his pants.

Guouli ran in with a rebel yell, then tackled Sascha. "HoWDY!"

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:46 pm
Bagwormother was the first one to notice Guouli's increasingly closing distance. She tried her best to subtly get her charge's attention, but he was too busy fussing the the mousetrap. He wanted it off his pants, but not at the expense of a huge hole. It was freezing out! Not to mention the mousetrap had spring tight enough to bisect a New Hemisect sewer rat. It was any wonder Sarcel still had fingers after setting up a couple hundred of them. Damn she was hardcore in the weirdest wa-

Sascha's whole world shifted three feet to the right as Guouli plowed him into the snow. It was hardly the first time he'd eaten s**t since arriving in Civisect. Somehow Sascha wasn't sure whether this made him more or less irritated.

He did his best to roll up into a sitting position, punching Guouli in the torso and arms the whole time. "What! The hell! Is your problem!" He shouted between punches. Sascha was loud, but it was clear he wasn't making a direct effort to hurt Guouli.

Gl!tch~

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:45 pm
"I was gonna ask you that, mustardblood!" Guo shot back with a laugh. Holding his arms up to try to block seemed more a formality than anything else, since he giggled each time Sascha whacked him. "Man, it's almost like you're still mad that you kinda sucked at that moustrap game, huh, bro?" Another chortle. He looked down, seeing the one hanging off of Sascha's pants. "Awww, and one followed you home!"

He looked back up at Sascha. "Good thing you were wearing boots so you didn't look like a total loser when you beefed it."

It was fun, poking an easy target like this. He didn't want to admit that he was impressed by Sascha's risky gumption after screwing up the first time. That'd be too nice. He didn't want to suck up to a lowblood or anything. He wasn't Leeroi or anything. Yuck.

"Hope you can get the trap off your pants, cuz it'd be soooo embarrassing to ask the lady running the booth to take it off for you. Maybe I can get it off for ya." The blueblood started to reach.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:59 pm
"Don't ******** touch me," Sascha said, unabashedly slapping Guouli's hand away from his mousetrap accessory. There was no way he trusted this kid to pull the thing off without tearing a huge hole in his pants. That'd be way more embarrassing to need assistance for than the mousetrap itself. He raised an eyebrow at Guouli.

"Did better than you, Third-place," he replied with a surprisingly deadpan tone of voice. This blueblood was a piece of work. It wasn't like Sascha had had much interaction with highbloods throughout his life. Even then he wasn't sure if their personalities were supposed to be this exhausting.

Sascha hauled himself to his feet. He could deal with the mousetrap later. He just didn't want to be lying on the ground with a manic highblood.

Gl!tch~

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:17 pm
He sniggered. What a grumpy little lowblood! Guouli crossed his arms. "Okay, whatever, bro." He kept his hands to himself, then.

He was content to watch Sascha get up. Idly, he decided to put his hands to use and play with the snow. "Yeah, isn't it great I got you to move instead of being a huge wimp about it? I basically beat you anyway. I was so much faster and you know it."

Guouli continued to make lumps out of the snow around them. "That booth's pretty ********' cool, though. Nothing else around here's fun like that. You get to be there for the dodgeball thing?"

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:04 pm
So Guouli was going to be "that way" about the results of the race. Okay, sure. A win was a win in Sascha's book, and last time he checked, silver still outranked bronze. He dusted the snow off his pants and readjusted his bandanna.

Sascha paused in his preening to give Guouli a look at the mention of dodge ball. His face had the time to recover somewhat, but he was pretty sure looking like several punches to the face was not the cutting edge of lowblood fashion. He decided to let the topic slide.

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world! Never seen so many weird competitions. Yer basic weapon-on-weapon fights are cool and all, but there's something a lot more fun about adding some kinda curveball," Sascha shrugged. It hurt like hell, but he couldn't deny he'd been having fun. "'Sides, it makes it way funnier to watch yer opponents ******** up."

Sascha grinned widely. "Whatta'bout you? I don't remember seeing you around at all before tonight."

Gl!tch~
WHOOPS FORGOT TO LOG OFF THE MULE

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:52 pm
"Could anyone see anyone at dodgeball?" Guo snorted. "It was so dark. I slammed someone in the face for trying to screw me over. That was great. I also did the pole thing! That wasn't as cool as this other stuff, though." He cupped a lump of snow into his hands and started patty-caking it. "I'm glad the lady in charge is a blueblood. She knows what's up. Speaking of, my bro is running this booth where cyborg gerbils kick the snot outta each other. You should check it out!"

He stood up, snowball in hand. Guo scanned the crowd. Too much of a cluster. Too harmonious. He hated it. "See anyone who looks like a total nerd?"

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:13 pm
Sascha simultaneously scoffed and chuckled. Blueblood had a point. "Pole vaulting was a major ******** for something that wasn't supposed to be violent in the first place. Kinda set the mood for everything else." It was good practice, though. Eating it due to your own screw-up was way more embarrassing than anything that could have happened later on in the week.

Sascha raised an eyebrow at Guouli over the blueblood comment, but said nothing. Bluebloods praising other bluebloods was hardly a new occurrence. "Cyborgs, eh? What is he, some kind of mad scientist? Or was he just making due with bargain bin gerbils?" Actually that did sound pretty damn cool. Sascha filed the information away for later.

Guouli stood up with his snowball and Sascha's interest was visibly piqued. He had a feeling he knew where this was going. He grinned and nodded, gesturing across the way with his horns. "Tealblood. On your left." The troll wasn't even doing anything particularly uncool. Sascha just wanted an opportunity to get away with chucking snow at a midblood--even if it was by proxy.

Gl!tch~

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:35 pm
"Was it? I just kinda got there and did the thing. Did stuff happen after I left?" Guouli was kind of surprised. He didn't like the idea of missing anything called a '********'. Rubbernecking at its finest.

But onto gerbils! Guouli scoffed, throwing the snowball with the intent to nail Sascha's target in the head. He wasn't even worried about the ramifications. A highblood for his companion, but someone low on the radar for him. Not like smacking a seadweller or something. If only, though.

"I wouldn't call Leeroi a 'scientist'. He's more like. Robotics? More cool, less nerd. Everything's better with robots, dude. There's Peepaws, Knife, Lazer... Oh, and there is a nerd one called Brainz. It's got a brain in a jar. That is dumb, but everyone else is really cool. I dunno why this place is having ice skating when they could be doing that."

Back to making snowballs. "See any other losers out there? There's enough snow for a little more fun."

seekingCylemxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:05 pm
Sascha rolled his eyes at the unflattering memory of the pole vaulting incident. "Just a six troll pileup," he muttered under his breath. It would have been funnier if he hadn't been one of those trolls.

Sascha watched the snowball sail over the street towards its mark. Nice. Sascha pointed at random to another troll around their age. All trolls were equal when it came to snowball targets.

"Yo, science is cool if you're doing it right. Did you not see 'Wherein A Scientist Of The Quantum Physics Persuasion Accidentally Alters Their DNA Resulting In A Part Troll Part Buzzing Filth Creature'? Gross, but awesome. Don't tell my lusus I watched it."

Sascha shot a glance over to his lusus who seemed to not have noticed, having been loitering amicably with Guouli's parent.

"...Wait, what kind of name is Peepaws?"

Gl!tch~

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:32 pm
Guouli threw another snowball, willing to follow Sascha on whatever mark he made on some hapless troll out there. He paused after that at the yellowblood's words. "...You're right. Damn." What a good movie. This mustardblood seemed promising, for sure.

He leaned down and started gathering more snow. "That's cool science too, but it's not a thing, you know? Robotics is a thing, quantum physics is a thing, but actually turning trolls into stuff...not so much a thing." Or as far as Guo was aware, not something a lot of people got into. Trolls at large wouldn't be able to access technology like that, probably. A major disappointment.

"I won't tell your lusus s**t- if you toss a snowball. At a purpleblood." He held a snowball out to Sascha, grinning.

"And Peepaws is the best gerbil, bruh. Check the hate at the door."

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:05 pm
Sascha nodded in response to Guouli's deference to his super good taste in cinema. He was beginning to feel more comfortable with the blueblood upon determining the kid wasn't composed entirely out of violent impulses and shouting.

"Yeah, I guess. Even in the movie the transformation thing was totally a mistake. Trollkind has enough mutants just by doing its own thing." Sascha stuck his tongue out at the thought. Somehow the thought of Mothergrubs and buckets was grosser than horrible abominations of troll and science.

Sascha turned his attention back to Guouli proper. He looked surprised by the appearance of the offered snowball. Sascha gave the blueblood a long hard look before taking it from him.

"Yeah okay. I'll take your word for it."

Sascha tossed the snowball in his hand a couple of times to test its weight while scanning the crowd. Eventually he spotted a purpleblood. They looked a little older than Sascha and Guouli. Sascha hoped the age difference meant the target would consider retaliation against a couple kids not worth their time. Shooting Guouli one last "If this goes sideways, it's on you, a*****e," look, Sascha pulled back and whipped the snowball at the other kid.

"Dude if you put a rock in that, I'm gonna make sure they kill you first."

Gl!tch~

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am
"Pfft, like I'm anymore afraid of 'em than you are." Guo folded his arms behind his head. "I don't see the point of hiding rocks, anyway. I prefer making my message loud n' clear." And while it would be fun in the short-term to screw this kid over, it might not be fun in the long run. Kid had spunk. Some fearlessness. But he could still make him do s**t. Guo was into that.

He whistled as the snowball sailed through the sky. "Good s**t. Your lusus isn't gonna know a thing, my guy. But what will you do to keep me from telling 'em you threw a snowball at a highblood?" he his Cheshire grin widened.

Making friends, such a fun pastime.

seekingCylem
Please beat him up

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out